Sep 22, 2003, 6:41 PM
Post #32 of 40
Hi there, CD.
1. Outdoors, in a proper dog house, probably timber
2. Good with children of all ages (includes me, too)
3. Small to medium breed
4. Full-time pet, part-time security officer
5. Yes, training shall be in the plans.
6. Semi-detached with garden a mix of tiled and lawn
7. Yes, only active furkids need apply
8. Barky, but only when justified - ie, hungry, wants a walk, presence of strangers, etc.
9. Preferably does not shred much, i.e. easier to maintain
10. Yes on grooming
11. Preferably short coat (see #9)
12. As long as it does not send me to the poor-house!
<a 12-pointer questionaire - surely I deserve a token for this>
Thanks, CD. I viewed Mr. Henry Lee's 3 JRT puppies on Saturday at his house in Taman Desa Jaya, but have not yet made up my mind on the breed, JRT, Mini Pinscher, etc.- any suggestions?