Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Behavioral Problems: Humping Problem:
my dog womt stop masterbating over everything!!!!

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 Next page Last page  View All

JolinG
Doggyman

Aug 13, 2003, 12:04 AM

Post #51 of 83 (3424 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chris78] my dog womt stop masterbating over everything!!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

i'm against it too!

the vet just wan extra income only....in my opinion lar...dun go buta buta do there

come back here if got problem then only u think bout it...

if your cavies no prob wan to neuter n spay for watMadMadTongue

jaz
Ultra ALPHA

Aug 13, 2003, 2:20 AM

Post #52 of 83 (3419 views)
Shortcut
Re: [JolinG, Chris78] my dog womt stop masterbating over everything!!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

True, Joanne has got a point, if no problem, then no need to spay lar....Smile

JolinG
Doggyman

Aug 13, 2003, 6:24 AM

Post #53 of 83 (3416 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jaz] my dog womt stop masterbating over everything!!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

yea...change avatar again arh!Wink

jaz
Ultra ALPHA

Aug 13, 2003, 5:42 PM

Post #54 of 83 (3411 views)
Shortcut
Re: [JolinG] my dog womt stop masterbating over everything!!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Yeah.. changed it again!! This is in hope that Chris would reconsider in not spaying her CKCS... cause in doing so, the dog will not have a chance to produce nice nice CKCS in future.. just incase Smile

JolinG
Doggyman

Aug 13, 2003, 9:34 PM

Post #55 of 83 (3407 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jaz] my dog womt stop masterbating over everything!!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

hehe yealoh....

dun wont have problem with masterbation n stuff

*hint hint* its the topic of this threadWinkTongue

chris78
K9 Maniac

Aug 14, 2003, 1:00 PM

Post #56 of 83 (3402 views)
Shortcut

No problem!!! But make sure take care of it la...

chris78
K9 Maniac

Aug 14, 2003, 1:02 PM

Post #57 of 83 (3402 views)
Shortcut
Re: [JolinG,riccaval] my dog womt stop masterbating over everything!!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

I also dont know la...my sister was with me when I brought Schneider to see her...sekali come and tell me wanna neuter or not...Crazy I should ask your dad's opinion...she told me if neuter cannot get tumor at the backside wor...dont know what she is talking aboutCrazy

chris78
K9 Maniac

Aug 14, 2003, 1:04 PM

Post #58 of 83 (3402 views)
Shortcut

No la...I just told her I want a 'complete' dog and bitch...she said think about it lo...

chris78
K9 Maniac

Aug 14, 2003, 1:05 PM

Post #59 of 83 (3402 views)
Shortcut

Aiyooyooo....my sister they all also said 'mai spay'...but the vet hor...go see her once she will ask again..again and again...

JolinG
Doggyman

Aug 14, 2003, 7:54 PM

Post #60 of 83 (3401 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chris78] my dog womt stop masterbating over everything!!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

my dad definitly say no wan!

ahaha...nonsence lar...tumor n stuff....thats when old age maybe then theirs a possiblity

be adamant bout it lar......tell the vet nopes im not going to spay her

just simply say im brining this dog back for a fren in malaysia...then say its not my decision to make

ahaha go bluff her..vet wants ur moneyWinkTongue

jaz
Ultra ALPHA

Aug 15, 2003, 1:56 AM

Post #61 of 83 (3397 views)
Shortcut

Erm.. why not visit another vet to get a second opinion.. as once spay... cannot turn back dee...
Such serious decision, I guess it's better to get another expert view... then only decide. Tongue

cshellz
Ultra ALPHA

Aug 15, 2003, 3:04 AM

Post #62 of 83 (3395 views)
Shortcut
Re: [JolinG] my dog womt stop masterbating over everything!!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

eh I was thinking of neutering Sparkle later leh....why no good ah? but I get a lot of ppl telling me that I should neuter him especially since Sparkle has been problematic puppy since birth

aiyo very confused. Crazy

Hey Derrick, maybe you can shed some light here? U sokong atau bantah? Cool

chris78
K9 Maniac

Aug 15, 2003, 11:24 AM

Post #63 of 83 (3391 views)
Shortcut

One thing very funny...she told me that if the dog 'pang sai' and never clean properly hor...can get tumour at the backside...never heard of it or read about itCrazy

Furthermore hor...wahhh...go for vaccination cost 38pounds aaa....can inject how many times liao if in Malaysia...that's why I am still thinking whether this vet is good or not...Unsure

chris78
K9 Maniac

Aug 15, 2003, 11:29 AM

Post #64 of 83 (3391 views)
Shortcut

No la...dont want to spay....she just had an operation almost 3 weeks ago...she is still weak la...Unsure

jaz
Ultra ALPHA

Aug 15, 2003, 4:42 PM

Post #65 of 83 (3390 views)
Shortcut

Oohh.. what happen ya?? poor thing went for operation some more...

Riccaval
ALPHA

Aug 15, 2003, 11:08 PM

Post #66 of 83 (3388 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cshellz] my dog womt stop masterbating over everything!!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

SmileMichelle, in my opinion , it all depends on the individual dog and how you feel about the whole issue . Like you say since Sparkle has been a problematic puppy since birth and now suspected of having mange its not a bad idea to spay her.
To cull the bad gene then I say go ahead.

If the dog is healthy and strong I do not advocate neutering/spaying. If we want to keep them it is our responsibility to prevent unwanted matings. It is not fair in my opinion to 'fix' them if we do not have the time to look after them.
Health wise, I'm not convinced that after spaying they will lead better life or have less disease.

Anyway its just my opinion Cool

JolinG
Doggyman

Aug 15, 2003, 11:20 PM

Post #67 of 83 (3386 views)
Shortcut

wat utter nonsense!
ahha tumour at the beckside?
i think its cyst lar!..when never clean the anal gland or clear it out then maybe the erm..how to say arh....all the waste that gets stuck inside the gland will harden loh.....maybe she tot u wouldnt understand cyst so say its tumour loh...
wah 38 pounds!....38 ringgit also we complaining ediloh!!!
find another vet lar!!!!go so many other better vets there!..maybe see u asian tot u stupid go charge u
ehehhe jk larTongue

cshellz
Ultra ALPHA

Aug 15, 2003, 11:38 PM

Post #68 of 83 (3385 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Riccaval] my dog womt stop masterbating over everything!!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Derrick,

What u say makes sense. But isn't it that when you neuter them it makes them less prone to prostate problems, etc?

OH by the way, Sparkle is a HE Smile hahaha....here I am deciding whether or not to remove his balls but ppl are already calling him a 'her" kakakak LaughLaughTongue

Ok...serious. Well for sure I know Sparkle will not be for breeding purpose. My main intention is not the breeding part cause I'm convinced it won't happen. My worry is only on his health. Some says it helps in the health of the dog, some say no. If it's no difference, I'd prefer not to neuter.

Like what Eric (kingkong) told Tyler..."U know la...if someone took it away from u, it feels like something's missing, right?" LaughLaugh

lulugurl
ALPHA

Aug 16, 2003, 5:55 AM

Post #69 of 83 (3379 views)
Shortcut

I think that wont happen to Jaz as she'll always wipe wipe wipe her face, wipe wipe her paw and butt at the rag till clean after she has done her business...ahhahah
Laugh~Cherio~ Laugh
Penang Lang? Click Here~!
Silkies Owner? Click Here~!

chris78
K9 Maniac

Aug 16, 2003, 11:10 AM

Post #70 of 83 (3376 views)
Shortcut

Haiyoo..she got umbilical hernia maUnsure...got to operate lor...but the stitches already removed...My male Cavie also ada...but no need to operate...the vet cakap it is alright for Schneider wor...no harmCrazy

chris78
K9 Maniac

Aug 16, 2003, 11:18 AM

Post #71 of 83 (3376 views)
Shortcut

That's the cheapest liao!Crazy My neighbour boxer cost more than that la...and then hor...before I bring Schneider to the vet, my friend called up and ask about the price first...then they told him it's 50 over pound to complete the vaccine...Betul Gila one...microchip cost 15pounds!!!Crazy

But then hor...the vet seems very friendly wor...Unsure

chris78
K9 Maniac

Aug 16, 2003, 11:21 AM

Post #72 of 83 (3376 views)
Shortcut
Re: [lulugurl] my dog womt stop masterbating over everything!!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Good lor like that...my Schneider really 'kek si' me you know...When he is alone...he will really mess up the whole room!!!Crazy Can't scold him...coz never catch him in the act...sigh..everyday have to clean up my room...have to buy the stain and carpet cleaner...Unsure

JolinG
Doggyman

Aug 18, 2003, 9:05 PM

Post #73 of 83 (3372 views)
Shortcut

ahah u mean thats the cheapest vet around your area arh?Crazy

so exp man!

chris78
K9 Maniac

Aug 19, 2003, 12:06 PM

Post #74 of 83 (3364 views)
Shortcut

Yeah!!! Now want to bring back the dogs I tengah 'tau tia'Unsure...dont know which one to bring backCrazy...coz i will be back for 2 weeks nia

JolinG
Doggyman

Aug 20, 2003, 1:09 AM

Post #75 of 83 (3361 views)
Shortcut

bring back both!WinkWinkWinkAngelicWink

hehehe simple!

oh but u bring back edi require any amount of money arh? can hand carry rite?

ask bf to carry the other one lar..in the plastic crate sit with u all in the plane

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my