Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Dog Rescue and Adoption: Dogs for Adoption at SPCA:
MORE Adoptable Dogs (Sept 1)... Give Them a Chance...

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

ai_ney
Ultra ALPHA

Sep 2, 2003, 4:08 AM

Post #1 of 34 (3569 views)
Shortcut
MORE Adoptable Dogs (Sept 1)... Give Them a Chance... Can't Post

This is BESSY. She is a Boxer-Bullmastiff mix. She's 4 years old, and a very good watchdog. How good? Why don't you take her home and find out for yourself? Wink By the way, the adoption fee is RM500.

Smile
Attachments: Bessy.jpg (23.3 KB)

ai_ney
Ultra ALPHA

Sep 2, 2003, 4:11 AM

Post #2 of 34 (3568 views)
Shortcut
MORE Adoptable Dogs (Sept 1)... Give Them a Chance... [In reply to] Can't Post

Her name is WILLOW. She's a 6 1/2 years old, female Boxer. Please, do give her a chance and a home. A good and loving home. Her adoption fee is RM800.

Smile
Attachments: Willow.jpg (36.7 KB)

ai_ney
Ultra ALPHA

Sep 2, 2003, 4:15 AM

Post #3 of 34 (3566 views)
Shortcut

TERRY here is a male Terrier (guess where the name came from!). He's only 1 year old. Adopt him for RM350. He can be found near the cold room area. Take a look at his face, how can u say no to that?

Smile
Attachments: Terry.jpg (26.0 KB)

ai_ney
Ultra ALPHA

Sep 2, 2003, 4:18 AM

Post #4 of 34 (3565 views)
Shortcut

DOLLY is a very friendly female, mix-breed. She's only 8 months old. Her adoption fee is RM200. Look for her at the maternity area. Although she's small in size, but she has a big heart. Give her a chance.

Smile
Attachments: Dolly.jpg (11.3 KB)

ai_ney
Ultra ALPHA

Sep 2, 2003, 4:22 AM

Post #5 of 34 (3564 views)
Shortcut

This one's name is CELINE DIONE. She is very friendly, and has a short smooth coat of off white fur. Her adoption fee is RM300. She's also in the maternity area. Does she sing, u ask? I'm not telling. Take her home and find out for yourself!

Wink
Attachments: CelineDione.jpg (16.6 KB)

ai_ney
Ultra ALPHA

Sep 2, 2003, 4:25 AM

Post #6 of 34 (3563 views)
Shortcut

You might think that ROCKY is a name for a big tough dog. No. This is the name for our male Poddle mix. He is 2 years old and is very friendly. Take him home for RM200.

Smile
Attachments: Rocky.jpg (5.94 KB)

ai_ney
Ultra ALPHA

Sep 2, 2003, 4:28 AM

Post #7 of 34 (3562 views)
Shortcut

This is SUGAR. She is a mix Pomeranian. Only 2 years old and she is toilet-trained. She is a sweetheart, just as the name suggests. For RM350, you can take her home.

Smile
Attachments: Sugar.jpg (13.3 KB)

ai_ney
Ultra ALPHA

Sep 2, 2003, 4:32 AM

Post #8 of 34 (3560 views)
Shortcut

DALSON is a male, mix Dashund. He's 1 1/2 years old and the adoption fee is RM350. He is really waiting to go home soon with a new owner. Are you the one?

Smile
Attachments: Dalson.jpg (20.1 KB)

ai_ney
Ultra ALPHA

Sep 2, 2003, 4:36 AM

Post #9 of 34 (3559 views)
Shortcut

I have here with me BUTTON. She is a 1 year old Terrier. She has been spayed and is ready to go home. Her adoption fee is RM200. She was in her favourite spot in SPCA when I took the photo. She'll be waiting for you there.

Smile
Attachments: Button.jpg (14.4 KB)

ai_ney
Ultra ALPHA

Sep 2, 2003, 4:39 AM

Post #10 of 34 (3558 views)
Shortcut

This is POPO. Don't let the name fool you. This Shih Tsu is actually a male. He's 2 years old and the adoption fee is RM500. He needs an owner who can provide him with lots of love and time. If you think you are the one, why not come look for him!

Smile
Attachments: Popo.jpg (19.0 KB)

ai_ney
Ultra ALPHA

Sep 2, 2003, 4:43 AM

Post #11 of 34 (3557 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ai_ney] MORE Adoptable Dogs (Sept 1)... Give Them a Chance... [In reply to] Can't Post

OSCAR here is fairly new to SPCA. He was brought in today by the previous owner as they are moving and can't take him along. He is a pure breed Maltese, and is castrated. His adoption fee is RM500. Please show him how it feels like to be loved again by an owner.

Smile
Attachments: Oscar.jpg (7.25 KB)

ai_ney
Ultra ALPHA

Sep 2, 2003, 4:50 AM

Post #12 of 34 (3556 views)
Shortcut

I started off this thread by introducing to you the bigger dogs. So now I am going to wrap this up with a small one. A tiny one. This is NINNIE. She's a mini Poddle (and i mean mini!), and is 1 year old. Her adoption fee is only RM300. She is very loving (trust me on this!) and want nothing more but her owner's lap to lay down on. Do you think you can do that for her?

Smile
Attachments: Ninnie.jpg (11.7 KB)

nooning
K9 Kaki

Sep 2, 2003, 5:21 AM

Post #13 of 34 (3548 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ai_ney] MORE Adoptable Dogs (Sept 1)... Give Them a Chance... [In reply to] Can't Post

Angelic Good bless u, Ai Ney. A very BIG THANK U 4 the effort. If these dogs ever find a new home, they'll owe u their life. u r the 1 who help gif them a chance. Xcellent intro bout the dogs n very good photos as well. GREAT JOB~~~!!!

Not tryin 2 b pesimistic here but it's really sad 2 learn that ppl actually abandoned such lovely dogs n most of these dogs shown here are not goin 2 leave SPCA alive.......

ai_ney
Ultra ALPHA

Sep 2, 2003, 5:54 AM

Post #14 of 34 (3541 views)
Shortcut
Re: [nooning] MORE Adoptable Dogs (Sept 1)... Give Them a Chance... [In reply to] Can't Post

hi there. thanks so much. i try to help and do as much as i can to promote the dogs in SPCA. i really hope that more people would ADOPT and not buy. hopefully, with more effort and programmes, this would be realised soon.

but... these dogs here are such darlings! i'm very sure that they would get adopted very soon. if not from members here, then it would be people who visit SPCA looking for dogs. believe me, they would leave SPCA as alive as ever! actually, more and more people are coming to SPCA to adopt dogs, and it is really good news! Laugh there is still hope! Angelic

Smile
Sookie's Photo Gallery
DON'T BREED AND BUY, WHILE HOMELESS ANIMALS DIE.
EVERY DOG SHOULD HAVE A HOME.

RealityDreamer
Doggyman

Sep 2, 2003, 5:59 AM

Post #15 of 34 (3540 views)
Shortcut

hello,

GREAT JOBSmileSmileSmile

well done!!

bravo!!

SmileSmileSmileLaughLaughLaugh

and thanks very much for taking the time to post this..It's very helpful esp. to those who live quite a distance away from SPCA (like me)Smile
,-._,-.
\/)"(\/
(_o_)

ai_ney
Ultra ALPHA

Sep 2, 2003, 6:06 AM

Post #16 of 34 (3539 views)
Shortcut
Re: [RealityDreamer] MORE Adoptable Dogs (Sept 1)... Give Them a Chance... [In reply to] Can't Post

thanks thanks! no need to compliment me... Blush i'm doing this all for the dogs in SPCA. want them all to find a good home! glad to know that this helps! will be posting more photos every week! stay tuned yah! Wink

Smile
Sookie's Photo Gallery

RealityDreamer
Doggyman

Sep 2, 2003, 6:27 AM

Post #17 of 34 (3536 views)
Shortcut

but really really really have to thank you SmileSmileSmile

will be waiting for the pics Smile
,-._,-.
\/)"(\/
(_o_)

doodle
ALPHA

Sep 2, 2003, 6:28 AM

Post #18 of 34 (3535 views)
Shortcut

yup ai_ney, I think you did a wonderful job!
This dog will thank you from their bottom of their heart.

Good work...!

I hope they will find a loving home soon.

ai_ney
Ultra ALPHA

Sep 2, 2003, 6:37 AM

Post #19 of 34 (3534 views)
Shortcut
Re: [RealityDreamer] MORE Adoptable Dogs (Sept 1)... Give Them a Chance... [In reply to] Can't Post

okok... u'r most welcome then!

nothing here that u like to adopt?

Smile
Sookie's Photo Gallery

RealityDreamer
Doggyman

Sep 2, 2003, 6:49 AM

Post #20 of 34 (3531 views)
Shortcut

well..i haven't seen anything that caught my eye yet at SPCA..

but I saw someone I'm interested in PAWS. He's actually a lost dog..so if no one claims him..hopefully, he'll be coming home with me Smile
,-._,-.
\/)"(\/
(_o_)

nooning
K9 Kaki

Sep 2, 2003, 7:03 AM

Post #21 of 34 (3530 views)
Shortcut

"believe me, they would leave SPCA as alive as ever! actually, more and more people are coming to SPCA to adopt dogs, and it is really good news! there is still hope!"

This is indeed good news, really happy 2 learn this from u.

Yeah, i do blif that wit more awareness programmes n campaigns will indeed encourage ppl 2 ADOPT n not buy. Did u read the saturday NST??? they came out wit an article along wit photos of few dogs n cats of SPCA 2 ask the public 2 adopt them.

Actually, thinking at the bright side, at least ex-owners of the animals in SPCA takes the effort 2 send their pet 2 SPCA (they need 2 pay an amount too rite???) rather than leaving them 2 wonder in the street n get squashed by cars.

Even if those unwanted pets in SPCA r put 2 sleep, they die in peace n dun need suffer anymore kan? This reminds me of an old cartoon........All dogs go 2 heaven.........though i nvr watch it b4 la....hehehe Wink

Lastly, i gotta say this, THANX 2 u n oso Yui, this SPCA section of this forum has suddenly becomes 'alive'. People seems 2 b more aware of wat's goin on in SPCA n understand how SPCA r tryin their best 2 save unwanted pets. Ur xperience as a SPCA volunteer is greatly appreciated. Hav a great week ahead of u! Wish u all the happiness n sunshine!

(This post was edited by nooning on Sep 2, 2003, 7:11 AM)

ai_ney
Ultra ALPHA

Sep 2, 2003, 8:09 AM

Post #22 of 34 (3522 views)
Shortcut
Re: [doodle] MORE Adoptable Dogs (Sept 1)... Give Them a Chance... [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi doodle! the dogs in SPCA are always woof woof woofing! wonder if that's them saying thank you! Tongue

Smile
Sookie's Photo Gallery

ai_ney
Ultra ALPHA

Sep 2, 2003, 8:13 AM

Post #23 of 34 (3521 views)
Shortcut

Good luck with the lost dog! but sometimes i wonder, is the dog really lost or is it actually an abandoned dog? Unsure maybe even, a runaway dog! Crazy anyhow, do update us ok?

Smile
Sookie's Photo Gallery

doodle
ALPHA

Sep 2, 2003, 8:24 AM

Post #24 of 34 (3519 views)
Shortcut

I like supporting the SPCA eventhough I have yet to adopt the dogs. Supporting their T shirts, stickers and other stuff.

SPCA are quite choosy when picking owners isn't it? I don't think I qualify because we work and will leave the dogs at home most of the week days.

ai_ney
Ultra ALPHA

Sep 2, 2003, 8:31 AM

Post #25 of 34 (3519 views)
Shortcut
Re: [nooning] MORE Adoptable Dogs (Sept 1)... Give Them a Chance... [In reply to] Can't Post

Was there an article on saturday nst? i didn't know. must go look for it! thanks for letting me know!

yes, one needs to make a donation (amount is up to them) when they surrender their pets to SPCA. well, there are few ways to look at this. u r right when u say that the owners send the pets to SPCA and not leave them on streets. but sometimes, the excuses given by them just make us doubt them. some say they wanna move to apartment, so cannot keep the dog. some say they have no time. some say they r migrating. all sorts of reasons (or excuses!). but most have just realised that the cute puppy they got is not so cute anymore when they grow up to be an adult dog.

and if more people would neuter their dogs (and cats), it would slowly help overcome overpopulation of the animals. it is when these animals mate, they breed more and more, and overpopulation happens. what next? unwanted puppies and dogs are sent to SPCA or left on streets. Some die peacefully but some die suffering.

everyone here can really help save a life when they adopt and neuter their pets. maybe they do not realise it yet. but some seems to refuse to accept the fact.

anyway, i also like to see this thread becoming 'alive'. thanks to you also! u too, have a great week!

Smile
Sookie's Photo Gallery

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my