Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Dog Rescue and Adoption: Dogs for Adoption at SPCA:
Give the homeless a chance to know what love is...

ai_ney
Ultra ALPHA

Aug 28, 2003, 7:35 AM

Post #1 of 6 (1361 views)
Shortcut
Give the homeless a chance to know what love is... Can't Post

Hello Everyone,

Please visit this website... www.itsmeowornever.org/homeless.html.

You can make a difference. Really.

Sookie's Photo Gallery
DON'T BREED AND BUY, WHILE HOMELESS ANIMALS DIE.
EVERY DOG SHOULD HAVE A HOME.

chika
Dog Kichi

Aug 29, 2003, 5:20 AM

Post #2 of 6 (1341 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ai_ney] Give the homeless a chance to know what love is... [In reply to] Can't Post

hi ai_ney,

it took me an awful long time to download the site, but was worth the wait. they indeed are beautiful pics and very inspiring.

there is a word in Japanese that literally means "idopt parent" who just thinks their kids are heavne-sent angles and the whole is made for them. Anyway, I'm one of those doting parents (well at least I'm Japanese) and attached are the photos of our adopted furkids from SPCA, Lacy and Willy.

We just hope that a whole lot more people would realize that so many wonderful creatures are waiting for them and they can change your life so much for the better (and for the worse as far as Willy is concerned??? He is sooooooo naughty but we love him so much.)
Attachments: Willy.JPG (9.55 KB)

chika
Dog Kichi

Aug 29, 2003, 5:21 AM

Post #3 of 6 (1340 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ai_ney] Give the homeless a chance to know what love is... [In reply to] Can't Post

I didn't know I can only upload one pic in one message.
Here's the photo of Lacy...
Attachments: Lacy.JPG (8.38 KB)

ai_ney
Ultra ALPHA

Aug 29, 2003, 5:47 AM

Post #4 of 6 (1338 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chika] Give the homeless a chance to know what love is... [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Chika!

Willy and Lacy are really beautiful dogs! Thanks for the photos! Laugh

I really hope that more people would give a chance to the animals in SPCA and PAWS, or any shelter for that matter! It's so sad to read in the website, "11,000,000 dogs and cats are needlessly euthanised every year. They are healthy, young and adoptable pets. Their only fault is not having a home. ... to all the other animals in the world who die without a home, and without ever knowing love". Frown

And the song is so sad too! It's like the homeless animals plea to us humans! Unsure
Sookie's Photo Gallery

Trivor
K9 Servant

Aug 29, 2003, 5:50 PM

Post #5 of 6 (1328 views)
Shortcut

Ai Ney,
You post made me cry again...*sob-sob*...
They are so beautiful, arent' they and too bad they have to put to sleep if nobdy adopt them :-(
I never realised it is "life-saving" to adopt from shelter. Thanks to Puppy.com and the members who post these... thanks!

~ Trivor ~
~ SC & Low, mama and dada ~

ai_ney
Ultra ALPHA

Aug 29, 2003, 8:55 PM

Post #6 of 6 (1322 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Trivor] Give the homeless a chance to know what love is... [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Trivor,

erm... don't mean to make u sob sob twice in one morning! Crazy

yes, they are all very beautiful, and most of all, adoptable! and oh yes! life-saving it is to adopt an animal from shelters! it's great to know that the posting had created awareness and realisation, and above all, i hope that more people would come forward and give the homeless a home and a chance to know love... you could save a life and make a difference... Angelic

Sookie's Photo Gallery

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my