First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 Next page Last page  View All

PIPIMOM
Canine Addict

Dec 10, 2004, 6:09 AM

Post #76 of 82 (1254 views)
Shortcut
Re: [MisterStan] SPCA contact [In reply to] Can't Post

Hello henry's kor kor

I really hope Shadow can come. I told the dad and hope they allow Shadow to come. YOU will love Shadow at first sight..

I looking forward to "sayang" Henry too...(actually I found the bone..hehhehh will bring for Henry boy."

Brownie was nervous so was me.... 2nd time should be no problem lah!

PIPIMOM

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Dec 10, 2004, 6:10 AM

Post #77 of 82 (1254 views)
Shortcut
Re: [PIPIMOM] SPCA contact [In reply to] Can't Post

Venus no problem lah... ok... I will fix the dates then!

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.
THEY NEED YOUR HELP AND LOVE

MisterStan
Doggyman

Dec 10, 2004, 6:40 AM

Post #78 of 82 (1249 views)
Shortcut

hello pipi mom

henry sure will appreciate it.... thanks in advance... LaughLaughLaugh

PIPIMOM
Canine Addict

Dec 10, 2004, 6:44 AM

Post #79 of 82 (1245 views)
Shortcut
Re: [crazymouse_yyh] SPCA contact [In reply to] Can't Post

wrong spelling... shd be Venue....not venus (still very starry blanked.. after watching POLAR EXPRESS animation film at summit with freinds ...)

PIPIMOM

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Dec 10, 2004, 6:48 AM

Post #80 of 82 (1243 views)
Shortcut

Hahaha.. yes, Venue hahahah... silly me... was typing too fast hahahah.... I also watched Polar Express, was really impressed by the realistic animation and storyline.

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.

PIPIMOM
Canine Addict

Dec 10, 2004, 7:01 AM

Post #81 of 82 (1238 views)
Shortcut
Re: [crazymouse_yyh] SPCA contact [In reply to] Can't Post

actually i thought I made the mistake... sometimes so many posts and replies to read until dun know is replying to who..hehehhahah. phei saie...(malu already lah i )

c u soonnn.. and take care.!! by the way i went to the website on the sunway pup rescuers.. nice web. .. !

PIPIMOM

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Dec 10, 2004, 7:04 AM

Post #82 of 82 (1237 views)
Shortcut

Hahaah.... sometimes I blind a bit, follow what people type hahahah.... anyway, I have to go to bed now hehehe.... Nite!

The site ah, ok lah... just the 1st step towards getting more members....

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my