Home: Dog Rescue and Adoption: Dogs for Adoption at SPCA:
shih tzu

8su4
Novice

Oct 22, 2008, 11:36 PM

Post #1 of 10 (5217 views)
Shortcut
shih tzu Can't Post

hi..i rescued a shih tzu fr this random lady..the dog is a female and is in a rather bad condition..i've sent her to the groomers and have her coat shaved off as she had some serious flaking..brought her to the vet ..nothing serious, just suggested medicated baths and a switch in the diet. u interested?

i'm in subang jaya tho

icelads

Oct 23, 2008, 6:17 AM

Post #2 of 10 (5202 views)
Shortcut
Re: [8su4] shih tzu [In reply to] Can't Post

HI 8su4,

you may put up your threat at Lost & Found section, i saw many Shih Tzu got missing there, the owner still looking for them...

damson
Novice

Nov 7, 2008, 8:34 AM

Post #3 of 10 (5044 views)
Shortcut

hi there,

i m currently looking for a pet dog for my two young cousin in sri petaling, if u don mind, i would like to adopt the shih tzu for my little cousin as their mum would have enough time to take care the shih tzu for them

8su4
Novice

Nov 7, 2008, 6:45 PM

Post #4 of 10 (5034 views)
Shortcut
Re: [icelads] shih tzu [In reply to] Can't Post

hey thanks..when i said rescued i meant that i bought her very cheaply fr this lady who obviously didn;t care/love her dog. She had the poor thing tied up while she mended her gerai..and the dog looked so weak and sad..its her dog she claimed..but was given to her by her relative who's dog gave birth to 3 puppies..

8su4
Novice

Nov 7, 2008, 6:47 PM

Post #5 of 10 (5033 views)
Shortcut
Re: [damson] shih tzu [In reply to] Can't Post

i think u'll change ur mind when u see my shih tzu..she's not exactly healthy..well only skin prob..i've just brought her to see another vet and spent RM 95 for 2 weeks medication..she's gonna be quite financially draining for this few mths..i need to bring her back after 2 weeks...she's lively tho..i appreciate u wantingto adot her for your niece but i rather ur niece and her mum be mentally prepared..

icelads

Nov 7, 2008, 7:52 PM

Post #6 of 10 (5022 views)
Shortcut

I see!!!! i got your message, what is your plan now? still looking to rehome her? I have a shihtzu at home,I don't mind taking her, maybe we can arrange for a meeting? i can bring my shihtzu for the meeting to see if they can click... :)

8su4
Novice

Nov 8, 2008, 8:07 AM

Post #7 of 10 (4997 views)
Shortcut

thanks iceiads..uh, she won't click with ur doggie :( Ive got to keep her away fr my other two dogs..thankfully, she sleeps indoor and well, loves to be close to me (she needs human company)..she barks and attempts to 'attack' my other two dogs who praise the lord is so patient with her and never retaliate..

icelads

Nov 10, 2008, 11:44 PM

Post #8 of 10 (4943 views)
Shortcut

Ic..., what breed is your 2 dogs? guess the shihtzu only open to you :) ever think of keeping her?

8su4
Novice

Nov 11, 2008, 12:12 AM

Post #9 of 10 (4941 views)
Shortcut

One is a spitz (very old..barely can even walk..*lol* he's already 14 yrs old)..Another one is a mongrel who is sooo fat *lol* and is quite old too (ard 12+)..Both are males, spayed..i think its thier old age that makes them less aggressive towards this lil menace...

Hmm..i am getting very attached to her depsite she being such a pain (literally). I guess she's "nicer" to me (she actually bite my mum when my mum took my other dog's rice bowl away when she was eating it as it contained chicken bones (i don't feed her chicken..strictly sweet potato, fish and now a lil bit of lamb)..She also growls a my mum when my mum scolds her..Anyways, maybe she's nicer towards me cos despite coming back late fr work and gym (i arrive home ard 9pm).I still bring her for her night walk, feed her, clean her eyes and mouth daily, wipe her paws (cos she llives in doors)..Morning before work, i bring her for her morning walk after breakie..she does allow me to discipline her and touch wood, haven't gone crazee enuf to bite me..she did attempt to bite my weekly cleaner too..Thats why i say she's not that socialble and uh, not ur typical good natured shih tzu..maybe she had a traumatic pass? I do see myself keeping her due to her temperment as i'm concerned that she maynot blend in/adapt in her new place and the new owner then gives her up again..

joycet78

Aug 7, 2009, 11:22 PM

Post #10 of 10 (3673 views)
Shortcut

Hi,

Hows your shihtzu doing? i do hope she is still with you. Smile do lovs a happy ending!
JT78

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my