i need jack russel terrier for adoption

visha
New User

May 26, 2007, 6:28 AM

Post #1 of 8 (3164 views)
Shortcut
i need jack russel terrier for adoption Can't Post

HII IM VISHA FROM PENANG

I'M devoted for having a jack russel terrier puppies. Its the most cuttiest puppy i ever seen.i always always wish to buy that puppy but im not afford .I have a dream that if anyone can give the puppy for adoption.I used to go to all the pet shop, i only can see and touch the puppies, but not afford to buy. I guarantee and will take care the puppy as a king. I will named it Leo, if i get Jack russel terrier.

plzzzzz help me , i hope anyone can make my wish dream come true. i really loved jack russel terrier.

plzzz mail me at visha _2020@yahoo.com or call me at 0164880670 if anyone wish to gv it for adoption. its not a matter of buying a puppy, its a matter of loving and care.

(This post was edited by visha on May 26, 2007, 6:30 AM)

steffy1811
K9 Kaki

Jun 1, 2007, 12:34 AM

Post #2 of 8 (3108 views)
Shortcut
Re: [visha] i need jack russel terrier for adoption [In reply to] Can't Post

*ahem* *ahem* i see so many views for this thread and no one replied. Unimpressed

Ok first of all Visha, let's be real ok. Smile Most if not everyone will try their BEST never to give up their pedigrees to anyone else unless thay have no choice (I.E: moving abroad) especially for FREE. People with pedigrees and later on have pedigree puppies, will usually sell their pedigree puppies for a price and most of the time never give it out to anyone at all. Even if they do give it out for FOC, it will usually be Family and Friends First, no takers only SELL to selected strangers.

Unless you know a close family member or friends who so happened have JRT puppies and willing to give one to you, you'll be really extremely lucky if you find someone willing to give away their JRT for free. Ok don talk bout JRT only, even if you find someone who is willing to give away their pedigree for FREE, you're real lucky and the original owner is probably extremely in a hurry. And having a pedigree is not cheap u know. Pedigrees tend to fall sick more easily as compared to our local heroes and they tend to have more allergies problem.

If you really want a companion, then it doesnt matter if it's a pure JRT or a JRT mix right? Do consider our local heroes and pay a visit to SPCA or PAWS. They might have small breed dogs for adoption but they are most probably not JRT.

So good luck ok and think about it once again. Does it really matter if its a JRT or not? If you die die also want a JRT, the fastest way to get one is to pay for one rather than wait for lady luck to look your way.

*Rascal's Philosophy "Will give the world up for a good nap"
Gizmo's Philosophy "Mine Mine Mine. All is MINE. Sharing is caring..? Whats that?"

janthk
Canine Addict

Jun 1, 2007, 2:51 AM

Post #3 of 8 (3099 views)
Shortcut
Re: [steffy1811] i need jack russel terrier for adoption [In reply to] Can't Post

Well put Steffy. I totally agree with you. Not only pedigree dogs deserved to be loved. Even the mixed breeds do very well. They are as intelligent and as active if not more. (Ahem! Ahem! speaking from experience)

In fact if cash is in issue then I would suggest getting a mixed breed cause they are stronger because of their genetic build up. They dont fall ill so easily and are mostly build like a tank. (Again this is speaking from experience) Therefore you dont have to spend as much on vets and such. However, you still need to make sure that you have enough to send the dogs for their vacination, put them on Heartguard and Fontline to protect them from Fleas. Food is another factor which you have to consider. It is not healthy for dogs to eat human left overs so you need to take that into consideration. It is not cheap to keep a dog if you really want them to be healthy and all.

I am not trying to discourage you but just would like you to be aware and consider the cost which would be involve.

shutterclicks
Novice

Sep 7, 2007, 2:04 AM

Post #4 of 8 (2867 views)
Shortcut

I totally agree with both of them.

I have always dreamt of having a pure bred dog and I've always thought, when I grow up and have a place of my own, I will get a pure bred. But I gotta tell you, it's usually the pure breds that get great forever homes.

We often forget about our other fur friends. Mix breeds/Mongrels/locals need homes too. Often people don't want to take them in because they are not cute. Please let me quote from another dog lover,

"‘Love’ comes first before everything else" ~Amanda, Pacco's owner

If you wish to have a JRT, you can always get one in future. :)
Since you said, "its not a matter of buying a puppy, its a matter of loving and care.", you can adopt a homeless dog first, since you don't need money to buy, you only need your heart for it especially since MPS came up with the dog catching competition, we need all the hands we can to help save dogs off the streets.

:)

All the best in getting a dog.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Visit me at http://maxdex.teresaling.com

lilfunky
Canine Addict

Sep 7, 2007, 9:16 AM

Post #5 of 8 (2852 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shutterclicks] i need jack russel terrier for adoption [In reply to] Can't Post

Coolahem, is a very old thread already lah Mad cant afford buying a JRT how can u afford to feeding her good foods
Love them, they will love you
They Don't Talk Don't Meant They Wrong.

t0iT0i

Nov 19, 2007, 12:57 PM

Post #6 of 8 (2582 views)
Shortcut
Re: [lilfunky] i need jack russel terrier for adoption [In reply to] Can't Post

eat rice lor.. visha eat what then he eat the same food also lor.. "kias pagi makan pagi, kias malam makan malam" :P

khengteik
ALPHA

Nov 19, 2007, 5:04 PM

Post #7 of 8 (2576 views)
Shortcut

i totally agree with what everyone has posted in this thread... everyone has their favorite breed... but that does not mean that one must own them... there are alot of things that needs to be taken into consideration before you even get a dog.... things like time, money, patience, etc etc... I for one am crazy over siberian huskies and alaskan malamutes.. i can just stand there looking at one for hours.... but then i need to consider all the facts at hand... that i do not have the time and money to care for one.

if you are a first time dog owner, pls consider to adopt a mix-breed or mongrel 1st... as everyone has pointed out, they are more hardy and higher immune system then pure breeds...

everyone here is not against someone else owning a dog... but we are also worried about the health and well being of the dog too.. so pls reconsider before getting a pure breed...

A dog is a man's most loyal friend.

pangtan
Novice

Nov 20, 2007, 8:06 PM

Post #8 of 8 (2542 views)
Shortcut
Re: [khengteik] i need jack russel terrier for adoption [In reply to] Can't Post

I strongly agreed with all above posting and recommendations..... because want to up keep a pedigree in not easy and required a lot lot of effort(ex. caring, food, and ect)... myself also learn from taking mixed breed 1st then only slowly proceed to pedigree level..... seriously do think abt it twice.. coz myself hav 7 pedigree and to maintain them also need lot of financial.......

Anyway good luck for you......

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my