Wish to get a puppy

princessv
New User

Mar 15, 2007, 5:03 AM

Post #1 of 21 (4190 views)
Shortcut
Wish to get a puppy Can't Post

Hi all,

I 'm wish to get a cute puppy as i love them very much . I have discussed with my family before and also my bf , they agreed me to have a puppy and now i am try my best to get one . Unfortunately , there are too much people rather to sell the puppy rather than get nothing by sending them to others.

Now , i am saving my pocket money to buy a new home for the coming puppy ... I expected the puppy i could have in future could be a male as i am first time to take care of a puppy . For female puppy , i asked from experienced friend already and they opinion is female puppy is not suitable for a beginner . I wish my post can get attention from all kindly people to achieve my dream....

*I prefer a toy-size puppy as i will move to have my condo life soon , i know this is quite difficult for me to have a toy-sized puppy but still i wish ....*

Thanks for reading this post . Any further information please mail me at vc8932@yahoo.com

(This post was edited by princessv on Mar 15, 2007, 5:28 AM)

steffy1811
K9 Kaki

Mar 15, 2007, 9:21 PM

Post #2 of 21 (4164 views)
Shortcut
Re: [princessv] Wish to get a puppy [In reply to] Can't Post

No offence ok...but if you're gonna be moving to a condo in KL, you still wan a pup ah? Sure or not? Do you realise that even if you move to condo and get a toy dog, for the rest of its life, chances are you're always have to be sneaking around with the fella. I noticed most in fact A LOT of condos, apts here in KL very very strict on pet rules. I noticed, it's not so bad in PG though. Lucky fellas there.

In ur case, you better move to ur condo first even before thinking bout the pup. Survey ur neighbors left, right, up and down first. Wink See if they are OK with dogs or not first. If they are all comfortable with it, then good for you, go ahead and get the dog. If one of them is not happy with it, you better think twice. Cos here in Malaysia, sadly our furkids got no rights one. All you need is ONE bad neighbor to report on you and you would either have to move out of give up ur dog. It doesnt matter if you have a chihuahua or the quiet shi-tzu, just ONE bad neighbor, and you'll be in the biggest dilemma in ur life. Smile

*Rascal's Philosophy "Will give the world up for a good nap"
Gizmo's Philosophy "Mine Mine Mine. All is MINE. Sharing is caring..? Whats that?"

vicwhliew
Dog Kichi

Mar 15, 2007, 11:53 PM

Post #3 of 21 (4156 views)
Shortcut
Re: [steffy1811] Wish to get a puppy [In reply to] Can't Post

im agree wat steffy said cause i saw my neighbor and his puppy with this matter. one of my neighbor is police trainee. make it easy to understand my neighbor 'A' own a puppy and neighbor 'B' is police trainee. The 'B' complain to MPAJ that puppy of 'A' neighbor pee and poo everywhere. MPAJ summon my neighbor. they wanna give up lucky my dad know ask 'A' bring the summon from MPAJ and the police report 'A' which they lost CRV and Harrier to show MPAJ. the reason is valid and summon is revoke. that stupid 'B' own a cat not proper keep let them here and there poo here and pee there. complain them say their cat dont do that is other cat.

vinoviruz
ALPHA

Mar 16, 2007, 9:37 PM

Post #4 of 21 (4138 views)
Shortcut
Re: [vicwhliew] Wish to get a puppy [In reply to] Can't Post

u mean A lost his cars & wanted to have a doggie to kinda guard his hse???

ezekiel 25:17

steffy1811
K9 Kaki

Mar 16, 2007, 10:12 PM

Post #5 of 21 (4133 views)
Shortcut
Re: [vicwhliew] Wish to get a puppy [In reply to] Can't Post

wahhh like that also can ah....... I'll CURSE that idiot to death mannn..... But what has the CRV and Harrier got to do with dog???

But then again ah.......sorry lah if it sounds crude, I think it's just PLAIN IGNORANT lah if you wanna get a dog and yet you know FOR SURE u're moving into those guarded condos especially in KL. As if lah you donnu the rules here in Malaysia. When I was sure of bringing the my dog back, I die die also wont want to stay in non-landed property if I dont work in my hometown. No matter how hard it will be financially for me to afford a landed property, I still wont stay in apt or condos. Even if i have to starve 3 days a week to afford a landed property I'll do that. Reason is I dont wan to sneak around with my dog, I dont want to give neighbors a REASON to get rid of my dog cos no matter how you argue, the law wins. Cos it's stated in BLACK AND WHITE no PETS in residences above 2 storeys and it just doesnt help when 75% of the population HATES/TERRIFIED of dogs. So ultimately, if you ever get into trouble, the poor fella would have to go.

If you're in KL and still mati mati wan to get a dog, you better reconsider ur high-class with full facility condo that you dream of moving in to. If you mati mati can only stay in condos, you better reconsider getting the dog. Yeah...life isn't fair all the time. So think carefully what you really want. A comfortable life or a loyal companion?

*Rascal's Philosophy "Will give the world up for a good nap"
Gizmo's Philosophy "Mine Mine Mine. All is MINE. Sharing is caring..? Whats that?"

vinoviruz
ALPHA

Mar 17, 2007, 2:33 AM

Post #6 of 21 (4117 views)
Shortcut

aiyo stay in condo/apartment can get fishes for companions also wat Tongue

no need doggies ade

PangurBan
Old Kaki

Mar 20, 2007, 1:48 AM

Post #7 of 21 (4082 views)
Shortcut
Re: [vinoviruz] Wish to get a puppy [In reply to] Can't Post

Green tortoise ohso can what.

cindy_pebbles

Mar 20, 2007, 8:12 PM

Post #8 of 21 (4068 views)
Shortcut

Yeah, totally agree with you! Coz my frn also has a beagle in her apartment and i personally think it's kinda pitiful coz he was in the apartment the whole time. And since he is getting very big each day, she can't bring him out coz fear of being caught by the security guard. Thus, her beagle is a bit over excited when he has the chance to go out (which is like...um...5 months once!). A bit pitiful coz I don't think that is how a dog's life supposed to be. I too, wanted a dog very badly when I first came here but i couldn't coz i was living in an apartment. The first 2 years, was kinda hard coz i have to keep reminding myself not to have a dog until i have my own landed property. Hehe, and now, the first thing I did after I moved into my house, I go and get Benji! haha... actually, i should say, I moved into my new house together with Benji! :)

We have a new member in our family! Her name is Jessie, a toy poodle!

Visit Benji's blog to find out more!

http://www.benjiboyboy.blogspot.com

vinoviruz
ALPHA

Mar 22, 2007, 3:31 AM

Post #9 of 21 (4038 views)
Shortcut
Re: [PangurBan] Wish to get a puppy [In reply to] Can't Post

aiks...u still remember my 2 tortoises??? wah i very kam tong lo Blush

anyway the tortoises are well & still with me & im still findin ways to rid em off Tongue

PangurBan
Old Kaki

Mar 22, 2007, 4:09 AM

Post #10 of 21 (4034 views)
Shortcut

Oh I wouldn't worry. You have plenty of time to get rid of them. After all, they live for over a hundred years or more.

vinoviruz
ALPHA

Mar 22, 2007, 6:18 PM

Post #11 of 21 (4023 views)
Shortcut

yeah if ur comparin life spans, i think its my grandchildren whose gonna get rid of em. i'l be dead by then muahahaha

goofydip
Veteran

Mar 22, 2007, 7:07 PM

Post #12 of 21 (4010 views)
Shortcut

vin..u got tortoises ar? how isit? big one ar? last time b4 i had goofy, i got few of them..8 of them (4 pairs) if i'm not mistaken..all given by my ex when he knew dat i love tortoise..everyday when i'm free at night, i'll let them all out ard my living room...then when i wanna sleep, i gotta search ard for them n put back into the aquarium..hehehe...but one day, one of them ,the shell started to go soft...i so sked...next day mati liao...from dat day onwards, i asked my ex to take all away, bcoz i sked them mati again...he let them away to the temple..."fong sang"...i cried so much at dat time...actually me really gila gila...one died, then give up all!!! wat is in my head ar at dat time!! stupid me...

Tongue My Friendster Tongue

Frown Welcome to Goofy's Blog Frown

"don't be angry at me for long & don't lock me up as punishment. you have your work, your entertainment and your friends. I only have U"---from a doggie's voice

vinoviruz
ALPHA

Mar 23, 2007, 1:33 AM

Post #13 of 21 (3998 views)
Shortcut
Re: [goofydip] Wish to get a puppy [In reply to] Can't Post

yup i have a pair of green tortoises. both abt 3 yrs old ade. female abt 7 inches long, male 8 inches ade.

my tortoises very pitiful one, jz lepak inside the 2X4 feet aquarium only, cant come out, no play at all. i cant seem to really appreciate em so was thinkin of givin em away...a little sad though but i know they'l be happier with someone who can really appreciate em

goofydip
Veteran

Mar 23, 2007, 1:45 AM

Post #14 of 21 (3994 views)
Shortcut

wow..so big liao ar? zeus didn't make any effort to attack them? although i always hope to get some tortoise, but got given up after having goofy..coz i sked goofy might one by one crushed them in his mouth..Crazy

u a christian right?....for me, a buddhist, we can most probably put to the temple..most (but not all)chinese temple got a small pond, n u can see lots of tortoises la, fishes la...ppl will go 'fong sang' there lo...

"don't be angry at me for long & don't lock me up as punishment. you have your work, your entertainment and your friends. I only have U"---from a doggie's voice

vinoviruz
ALPHA

Mar 23, 2007, 6:58 PM

Post #15 of 21 (3974 views)
Shortcut
Re: [goofydip] Wish to get a puppy [In reply to] Can't Post

1) the tortoises are in the aquarium all the time, so no chance for zeus to attack

2) im not christian la...

goofydip
Veteran

Mar 23, 2007, 11:37 PM

Post #16 of 21 (3962 views)
Shortcut

oopppsssss..sorry..heheheBlush

PangurBan
Old Kaki

Mar 28, 2007, 1:44 AM

Post #17 of 21 (3897 views)
Shortcut

*Sigh*. You're still trying to get rid of your tortoises, I'm still trying to get rid of my fish tank. From my childhood home in Taiping, bring to my sister's place then bring to my flat in KLPJ, then bring to my office, then now bring back to my flat, still no one wants.

vinoviruz
ALPHA

Mar 28, 2007, 1:48 AM

Post #18 of 21 (3895 views)
Shortcut

aiyo u advertise in homeapet thr...got lotsa ppl will come collect from u...myself here up north, not many ppl would want my tank Unsure

leecy
Ultra ALPHA

Mar 30, 2007, 2:13 AM

Post #19 of 21 (3852 views)
Shortcut

ei fren, long time din see u guys at homeapet.com leh?

Another gathering coming soon, come join us lah!

Regards,

Yang

(This post was edited by leecy on Mar 30, 2007, 2:14 AM)

vinoviruz
ALPHA

Mar 31, 2007, 2:39 AM

Post #20 of 21 (3817 views)
Shortcut
Re: [leecy] Wish to get a puppy [In reply to] Can't Post

yang,

u organise one here in pg & count me in...otherwise until if im goin down to central only i'l ask whether thr's any gatherin not...

everytime u guys gatherin in KL, how am i supposed to join??? Unsure

potter

Apr 7, 2007, 9:23 AM

Post #21 of 21 (3728 views)
Shortcut
Re: [princessv] Wish to get a puppy [In reply to] Can't Post

I won't say don't get a dog at all but move in to your condo and do a survey first. My family's apartment in Bkt Jalil are not strict on dogs and 99% of the residents are non-bumi. Residents here bring their dog out to kai kai around our building in the evening and everyone ooh and aahh over them. For condo that are relaly strict, better not look for trouble unless your neighbours don't mind but if you end up getting a dog now and have too give up later, pity the doggie and you will have heartache also. Better to save your tears and get one when you are 100% ready.
potter

www.dogster.com/pet_page.php?j=t&i=410379

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my