Home: Dog Rescue and Adoption: Dogs for Adoption at SPCA:
LOOKING FOR GUARD DOG PUPPY?

egretaus
Novice

Oct 2, 2006, 11:47 PM

Post #1 of 4 (1712 views)
Shortcut
LOOKING FOR GUARD DOG PUPPY? Can't Post

Cheers everyone. i'm searching a cute puppy for my new home. I wish it is large breed & a good house guard dog. if any 1 hav pls contact me, 019-3628607 FrownFrownFrown thanks ya.

diffy
Novice

Nov 26, 2006, 9:54 AM

Post #2 of 4 (1586 views)
Shortcut
Re: [egretaus] LOOKING FOR GUARD DOG PUPPY? [In reply to] Can't Post

FrownHello,

Are you interested in adopting two puppies? Female and male both brother and sister, and they are Rottweiler mixed breed but look like the daddy-Rottweiler. They are 6-8 weeks old (estimated) and was born in Oct 2006 (forgot the date). They have been vaccinated on 22 Nov 2006. Now i am working on their ticks and fleas.

Please see attached picture for your refences. If you are interested, please contact me at 012-3052860 or email liz_khoo@yahoo.com.

Thanks and looking forward to hearing from you.
Attachments: rose&roy131-1-P.jpg (203 KB)

egretaus
Novice

Nov 27, 2006, 4:32 PM

Post #3 of 4 (1570 views)
Shortcut
Re: [diffy] LOOKING FOR GUARD DOG PUPPY? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi, thanks for the pictures.i would like to adopt yours cute puppy. i live in kl, cheras area. how can i contact you in order to adopt your puppies? or you can contact to 019-3628607 for further arrangement. thanks a lot Frown

diffy
Novice

Nov 27, 2006, 9:23 PM

Post #4 of 4 (1556 views)
Shortcut
Re: [egretaus] LOOKING FOR GUARD DOG PUPPY? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hello,

I have left a message to 019-3628607 today on 27 November. I think i have spoken to Franky. And he is interested. However, I have to apologise for disappointing you as I have found a nice home to adopt these TWO pups.

Thanks for your interests and I hope you find what you're looking for in the future.

Kind regards,
Liz

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my