DO COME VISIT THE NEW-LOOK PAWS!

Liz Tay
Dog Kichi

Jan 24, 2006, 3:06 PM

Post #1 of 5 (1608 views)
Shortcut
DO COME VISIT THE NEW-LOOK PAWS! Can't Post

DO COME VISIT THE NEW-LOOK PAWS!

Of course PAWS is still seeking new premises but meanwhile we felt some small renovations were needed to show the public (and the animals!) that we believe they need and deserve a better place to live now. So we now have a shelter over the new arrival dogs, a re-organised puppy area, a playpen for pups to play safely in the sun, four ‘dog of the month’ adoption promotion pens and also bright repainted cat areas…

Please come and see the difference and support PAWS as we move forward.

Gong Xi Fa Cai!

And remember to tell your friends. A Dog is not for Chinese New Year. Or for this year. A DOG IS FOR LIFE!

einochan
Enthusiast

Jan 26, 2006, 7:28 PM

Post #2 of 5 (1558 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Liz Tay] DO COME VISIT THE NEW-LOOK PAWS! [In reply to] Can't Post

woohoo liz

wow! PAWS got new look? i havent been there in a while. havent found the time these days. i might go tomorrow, bring some newspapers over. wow, i didnt know they were even doing renovations!

the last time i was at PAWS was when those Mat Salleh women were there. brought newspapers also..with my two young cousins.

can't wait to see the 'new look' Tongue hopefully it will attract more adoptions la..whenever i go there i get teary eyed, looking at all the doggies Frown

GONG XI FA CAI TO ALL

rgds, EINO

Laugh My dogs own me - Hunter, Sandie, Duchess and Boy. Sadly missed - Toffee (13/3/00 - 24/4/05)
Sadly missed - Duchess Nov '98 - 1 Nov '06

eevon881001
Novice

Feb 16, 2006, 12:08 AM

Post #3 of 5 (1467 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Liz Tay] DO COME VISIT THE NEW-LOOK PAWS! [In reply to] Can't Post

A new look??? That's great! Finally they actually did something for the animals there. I have not been there for exactly a year now. I would love to go to the PAWS animal shelter soon as possible whenever I have the time. It's good to know that the animals there will feel a lot more comfortable and appreciated by the society and I thank you for the renovation of the place, to give them a better chance to live!

vvnchow
Dog Kichi

Feb 16, 2006, 6:02 PM

Post #4 of 5 (1438 views)
Shortcut
Re: [eevon881001] DO COME VISIT THE NEW-LOOK PAWS! [In reply to] Can't Post

PAWS, Hhmmmm...... heard of it many times, but never been there before, can anyone tell me how to get to there

ai_ney
Ultra ALPHA

Feb 16, 2006, 10:17 PM

Post #5 of 5 (1429 views)
Shortcut
Re: [vvnchow] DO COME VISIT THE NEW-LOOK PAWS! [In reply to] Can't Post

u can find the map to PAWS from the website below...

www.pawsmalaysia.com/v2/how.html

Sookie's Photo Gallery
DON'T BREED AND BUY, WHILE HOMELESS ANIMALS DIE.
EVERY DOG SHOULD HAVE A HOME.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my