Puppy for adoption

edwardlee
Novice

Oct 15, 2005, 4:09 AM

Post #1 of 9 (2380 views)
Shortcut
Puppy for adoption Can't Post

Hi All

I found a female pup last Sunday (believed to be a husky mixed) in Lorong Maarof, Bangsar Baru. It is similar to the 2 male puppies that I found the week before in Bukit Bandaraya that were surrendered to PAWS & finally adopted. I've had her checked & dewormed by my regular vet. She's healthy & very lovely. See attached photo.

Instead of sending her immediately to the animal shelter, I took her home & kept her for 3 days in the hope that I could rehome her via my own friends & contacts. However the response was a bit slow in coming. So I had to make the painful decision of sending her to SPCA, which I did on Wednesday morningFrown

She's now in SPCA. I last spoke to the person in SPCA this afternoon. She's still there. I hope there are some dog lovers out there who would pop over to SPCA quickly to bring her home. If you do adopt her, I'd really appreciate it if you could drop me a line at eduardo.lee .

Attachments: CIMG0020.JPG (155 KB)

missyjac
Dog Kichi

Oct 17, 2005, 3:31 AM

Post #2 of 9 (2326 views)
Shortcut
Re: [edwardlee] Puppy for adoption [In reply to] Can't Post

there's one exactly like this in PAWS as well.

noted to be a very playful dog.
very suitable for children i suppose.
hurry go adopt !

edwardlee
Novice

Oct 17, 2005, 7:38 PM

Post #3 of 9 (2300 views)
Shortcut
Re: [missyjac] Puppy for adoption [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi

I was the one who found the 2 pups & sent them to PAWS. I thought both have already been adopted a week ago? They are really cute & playful.

missyjac
Dog Kichi

Oct 18, 2005, 3:21 AM

Post #4 of 9 (2276 views)
Shortcut
Re: [edwardlee] Puppy for adoption [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi edward.
The picture u posted - a skinny one - is still in PAWs as last seen by me. It is at the right hand corner as you enter the room for the pups in one cage alone.
I wanted to adopt this lil fella but my bf tot v had to do some thinking first.

Im not sure if u meant another 2 more puppies- which are both fat and really hyper n CUTE ! they're still there but already adopted. Just staying in to be treated by the people at PAWs. vaccinate and to be put on deworming.
I LIKE ! :D these 2 fellas- the pictures are in the other thread - Dog rescue and adoption : blue eyed husky mixed for adoption! adopt them now.
can check it out ;)

one was running so fast and banged my leg n still went on running.. im so smittened Blush too bad its already adopted. Frown

leecy
Ultra ALPHA

Oct 19, 2005, 5:27 PM

Post #5 of 9 (2236 views)
Shortcut

missyjac

great to know that u r planning to adopt from animal shelter! so any updates?

Regards,

Yang

missyjac
Dog Kichi

Oct 19, 2005, 9:54 PM

Post #6 of 9 (2218 views)
Shortcut
Re: [leecy] Puppy for adoption [In reply to] Can't Post

Frown
no updates ler.
:( dhora was from paws anyway ..
just thinkin of what wendy said - better not get another one for now if dhora is a jealous pup..
for now just bring her out more to kai kai n meet more of her species :D
n go more to animal shelters to play with the dogs there :D
will keep u guys updated :)

leecy
Ultra ALPHA

Oct 20, 2005, 2:03 AM

Post #7 of 9 (2206 views)
Shortcut

missyjac

erm, but i think that the younger the dog is, easier to accept others. if wait til Dhora is an adult, she will be more jealous i think.. Smile

Regards,

Yang

missyjac
Dog Kichi

Oct 20, 2005, 8:39 PM

Post #8 of 9 (2189 views)
Shortcut
Re: [leecy] Puppy for adoption [In reply to] Can't Post

ah ?
i tot now that she's younger n very playful more bound to be jealous, but when older - more neutral n wont cause much nuisanse?
see how ler.. i think next feb/march ill get her a new companian :) now pretty tied up also lah..
thinkin itd be better to take care of one first - give full attention for now.

pity ler so many dogs in the pound- no love yet n not many ppl wanna adopt also : (

mbless
K9 Kaki

Oct 21, 2005, 2:43 AM

Post #9 of 9 (2161 views)
Shortcut

Hi again ...it's me Molly...I think jealousy depends on yr dog too but its always easier whn younger....coz they both like to play. But I hv no prob wt adults dog getting tog too coz its imp to always let yr 1st dog know she is still imp to you...but sometimes we tend to b overprotective wt our new pup. As I am already a mother, I always use the exp I had wt my kids n applied to my dogs. Its pretty much d same.
Hey come over wt yr pup n see how she gets along wt my dogs...errr I hv one nauty MS...mayb u may wan to adopt d puppy I hv....its a mix. She is coming tomorow...Mei is sending her over n I'll help foster till she find a home...coz Mei could not house her. Hope to see you.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my