Home: Dog Rescue and Adoption: Dogs for Adoption at SPCA:
Sign the SPCA petition (Phase II)

marycatz
Novice

Sep 4, 2005, 2:25 AM

Post #1 of 7 (1296 views)
Shortcut
Sign the SPCA petition (Phase II) Can't Post

Hello evrybody. How's evryone? anyway, SPCA is going for the Phase II of the Petition to Prime Minister. Below are the details:

Dear Animal Lovers and Advocates,

As you may be aware, the SPCA started a petition to the prime minster to raise the cruelty fine from RM200 to a significantly higher fine of around RM10,000.00. The petition, which included the signatures of supporters, was supposed to be handed to the prime minister in October 2004. However, this has not happened, as we only managed to raise 20,000 signatures. Due to the insufficient number of signatures collected during the first phase of this petition, the SPCA is entering a second phase in hope to collect at least 100,000 signatures locally and internationally.

Therefore, we are now entering a phase II stage of the petition whereby we would like you to join our effort for this cause. Please download the petition forms. Kindly photocopy it and distribute it for signatures to be collected. The more names we have, the better.

Please ensure that those who have already signed the form during the first phase of the petition do not sign the petition again.

All forms should be signed, signatures counted and returned to the SPCA by September 2006.

We need your every support as we try our best to stop these cruel acts and t punish those who do injustice to these helpless animals. Let us work together to bring justice to these voiceless animals.

On behalf of the animals, thank you very much for your support.

So please sign the petition to those who haven't sign yet. Please ensure that those who have already signed the form during the first phase of the petition do not sign the petition again.

Another way you can help is to download the petition form and do ur bit to gather as many signatures as u can. You can also support the petition by putting the "sign the SPCA petition" banner into your website.

I know i can always count on u guys to help the animals. Wink

chrisong
Doggyman

Sep 4, 2005, 8:51 PM

Post #2 of 7 (1278 views)
Shortcut
Re: [marycatz] Sign the SPCA petition (Phase II) [In reply to] Can't Post

Where can I download the form? ThanksWink

Christopher

marycatz
Novice

Sep 5, 2005, 6:38 PM

Post #3 of 7 (1265 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chrisong] Sign the SPCA petition (Phase II) [In reply to] Can't Post

hello chrisong. you can download the form at the SPCA (www.spca.org.my) petition's page or u can just click this link:

http://www.catzmedia.com/...ons/petitiontopm.doc

There are 6 billion ppl on this earth and 25 million Malaysians (pls correct me if i'm wrong Crazy). So 100,000 signatures is not impossible. IF more than 100,000, it will be much much better. So pls help the animals. So far there are 12,287 dog lovers in this forum alone. So if all of u sign the petition, it wud be great. Pls go to www.spca.org.my to sign the petition.

Amanda85
Doggyman

Sep 7, 2005, 8:06 PM

Post #4 of 7 (1236 views)
Shortcut

i'll ask my schoolmate to sign ....

btw when is the due date....??

n can i fax the signed form back to SPCA??

Pacco de Mongrel
~ Come and join us for a doggie jungle trekking @ Bukit Gasing every Saturday morning ~

(This post was edited by Amanda85 on Sep 7, 2005, 8:15 PM)

marycatz
Novice

Sep 7, 2005, 10:20 PM

Post #5 of 7 (1223 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Amanda85] Sign the SPCA petition (Phase II) [In reply to] Can't Post

hello amanda. tq for ur support. The petition's due date is next year - september 2006. yes. u can fax the petititon to spca at 03-42528382. tq again. Smile

lovey
Novice

Oct 20, 2005, 4:41 PM

Post #6 of 7 (1155 views)
Shortcut

Hi... i'm now circulating this petition in Singapore. Does it make a difference if foreigners like singaporeans signed too??

marycatz
Novice

Oct 20, 2005, 5:41 PM

Post #7 of 7 (1148 views)
Shortcut
Re: [lovey] Sign the SPCA petition (Phase II) [In reply to] Can't Post

Smile SPCA welcome everyone to sign the petititon regardless of nationality. Pls do circulate the petition in Singapore. Tq for the effort. Regards.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my