Home: Dog Rescue and Adoption: Dogs for Adoption at SPCA:
31/7/2005 - Urgent dogs, big dogs and puppies for adoption

marycatz
Novice

Aug 5, 2005, 7:37 PM

Post #1 of 20 (4706 views)
Shortcut
31/7/2005 - Urgent dogs, big dogs and puppies for adoption Can't Post

Hello all dog lovers. Pls visit www.spca.org.my for the latest updates on dogs and puppies in SPCA. For all Adoption enquiries, please call SPCA at 03-4256-5312 or 4253-5179.

(This post was edited by marycatz on Aug 5, 2005, 7:38 PM)

marycatz
Novice

Aug 5, 2005, 7:42 PM

Post #2 of 20 (4701 views)
Shortcut
Re: [marycatz] 31/7/2005 - Urgent dogs, big dogs and puppies for adoption [In reply to] Can't Post

More dogs and puppies...

marycatz
Novice

Aug 5, 2005, 7:45 PM

Post #3 of 20 (4700 views)
Shortcut
Re: [marycatz] 31/7/2005 - Urgent dogs, big dogs and puppies for adoption [In reply to] Can't Post

more dogs & pups... to know more pls go to www.spca.org.my

darenong
Enthusiast

Aug 5, 2005, 8:05 PM

Post #4 of 20 (4687 views)
Shortcut

FrownFrownFrownFrown

FrownFrownSimba - the Shih Tzu kingFrownFrown
http://spaces.msn.com/...lt&_c=photoalbum
Dogster me! @ http://www.dogster.com/?156485

Pets they said are men's best friend. Are men pets best guardian?

Amanda85
Doggyman

Aug 6, 2005, 2:09 AM

Post #5 of 20 (4657 views)
Shortcut

oh.... boxer also ends up at spca..Crazy

Pacco de Mongrel
~ Come and join us for a doggie jungle trekking @ Bukit Gasing every Saturday morning ~

darenong
Enthusiast

Aug 9, 2005, 3:13 AM

Post #6 of 20 (4605 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Amanda85] 31/7/2005 - Urgent dogs, big dogs and puppies for adoption [In reply to] Can't Post

dalmation and rottweiler too ? or its mixed breed

leecy
Ultra ALPHA

Aug 17, 2005, 7:48 PM

Post #7 of 20 (4402 views)
Shortcut
Re: [darenong] 31/7/2005 - Urgent dogs, big dogs and puppies for adoption [In reply to] Can't Post

purebreeds are always seen in SPCA, not only bcs owners surrender there, it is also some Majlis caught purebreds & nobody claims, for eg. DBKL, will send the purebreeds who stand higher chance of adoption there, the rest they put to sleep.

Regards,

Yang

darenong
Enthusiast

Aug 19, 2005, 4:23 AM

Post #8 of 20 (4332 views)
Shortcut
Re: [leecy] 31/7/2005 - Urgent dogs, big dogs and puppies for adoption [In reply to] Can't Post

oh, thats pretty relieving to know ...

sallychuah
Canine Addict

Sep 4, 2005, 8:10 AM

Post #9 of 20 (4148 views)
Shortcut

pls adopt them...... give them home

(This post was edited by sallychuah on Sep 4, 2005, 8:15 AM)
Attachments: Snowy (F) Spitz cross for adoption.jpg (26.1 KB)
  shih tzu for adoption - 2yrs.jpg (35.5 KB)
  cross shih tzu pups.jpg (38.0 KB)
  male Poodle.jpg (23.5 KB)
  pls adopt me fast.jpg (46.3 KB)

leecy
Ultra ALPHA

Sep 4, 2005, 9:01 AM

Post #10 of 20 (4145 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sallychuah] 31/7/2005 - Urgent dogs, big dogs and puppies for adoption [In reply to] Can't Post

sally

when u go spca? never ajak me 1.. ei, im now at penang, will be back tomorrow. found 1 mix spitz or something abandoned at ying's place leh.. pitiful.. she is so desperate to go close to human, we fed her with cheese la, dog food la, bones la, she was so enjoy but when we start to go, she juz leave her food there & follow us, then hop into our car! haih..

Regards,

Yang

sallychuah
Canine Addict

Sep 5, 2005, 10:00 PM

Post #11 of 20 (4114 views)
Shortcut
Re: [leecy] 31/7/2005 - Urgent dogs, big dogs and puppies for adoption [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
sally

when u go spca? never ajak me 1.. ei, im now at penang, will be back tomorrow. found 1 mix spitz or something abandoned at ying's place leh.. pitiful.. she is so desperate to go close to human, we fed her with cheese la, dog food la, bones la, she was so enjoy but when we start to go, she juz leave her food there & follow us, then hop into our car! haih..

hi yang,

i didnt go to spca la, this pics is from spca website. i dun dare to visit to spca coz i alwaz feel sad when i have to leave them there. will visit there when i can, maybe to helpout la but adoption i think not at this moment lo, too many sad moment for me, cant take it anymore.

so the dog at ying's place how ah? u guys took her back ah? i can help to foster her until she is adopted if u want. just let me know ok, willing to help if i can.

leecy
Ultra ALPHA

Sep 8, 2005, 12:05 AM

Post #12 of 20 (4064 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sallychuah] 31/7/2005 - Urgent dogs, big dogs and puppies for adoption [In reply to] Can't Post

sally

we cannot take her back lah, my car already got 2 dogs & 1 ying's sis, hehe.. Tongue

Regards,

Yang

shlee
Doggyman

Sep 15, 2005, 9:44 PM

Post #13 of 20 (3958 views)
Shortcut

SPCA really got a lot of pretty dog ah! Same to you, i seldom drop by SPCA or PAWS. Coz always feel sad looking at them, but can't help them much

*****Pls help to look for my MiMi (refer to my avatar for her pic)*****
*****MiMi, where are you now? I miss you.....*****

Si|verDreaM
Dog Kichi

Sep 27, 2005, 10:28 PM

Post #14 of 20 (3832 views)
Shortcut

well guez its sad 2c all these dogs bin abandoned by their owner.but let me tell u my bad experience with SPCA that made me reli upset with them & decided not to adopt dogs there. b4 i decided2get a dog/pup i went2 spca tryin 2adopt 1. went there, looked ard n finally decided 2fill up the application form.after dat i wz told to wait till they send sum1 2inspect my house2c if im qualify to hv a dog. adding dat rite after the inspection, they will inform me. i waited 4 1 wk n i called them, wz told dat my area's inspection is gona b the following week, waited again, called them on the 3rd week..they cldnt even find the form i hv submitted...they lost the form. i was kinda upset hearing that, here they are pleading the public to adopt the dogs but they r not doin their job right! 4those who reli wans to adopt a dog, its kinda dissappointing. they advised me to go n fill up the form again but i din cos i noe its gona b the same.

phekling19

Sep 28, 2005, 4:42 AM

Post #15 of 20 (3819 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Si|verDreaM] 31/7/2005 - Urgent dogs, big dogs and puppies for adoption [In reply to] Can't Post

Ohh...sorry to hear your bad experience from SPCA. But, if you so keen to adopt one, maybe you can try other shelther, such as PAWS. Your misencoutered doesnt mean that the whole SPCA not doing their work. Maybe they have no enough workers or something...have you think of it before? The whole shelter is huge with huge amount of abandoned dogs and cats...some more they need to go out take away strays and all that...maybe they don't really have the time. Who knows? Yet you didnt try second time and started to accuse them...ermm...I think it's not so right. Your bad experience might causes people dont want to adopt any pets from there. I hope you don't mind...I'm just telling the truth. Smile
A Hopeless Dog Lover and love dogs as if no tomorrow ... Frown
NO CRUELTY TO ANIMALS Frown
www.dogster.com/?188399.

Si|verDreaM
Dog Kichi

Sep 28, 2005, 4:49 PM

Post #16 of 20 (3809 views)
Shortcut
Re: [phekling19] 31/7/2005 - Urgent dogs, big dogs and puppies for adoption [In reply to] Can't Post

well..of cos it crossed my mind dat they r short of staff & bz. bt the funi thingy is dat why do they hv time to complete the adoption process promptly for a colleague of mine who is a foreigner rather than me as local? im working in The Internatonal School of KL which is next to the SPCA and fyi some departments do hv good contacts with these SPCA ppl bcos every week our students are doing community services there. The colleague that I mentioned wz actually getting the dog with the help of those departments that has liaison with SPCA in wich i decided 2apply by mysef.

In fact the 1st time was me calling them checking on the progress and 2nd time i called them again but they lost my form.. i don't think that`s my fault as I have ledi made the initiative to call. Until now, I have not even received a single call from them on wede they have inspected my plc 2 qualify4 a dog.

I am here x 2accuse SPCA but 2let those who are keen on adopting a dog from SPCA how does SPCA works. Nothing else 2comment bt juz b very patient with them.

phekling19

Sep 28, 2005, 5:13 PM

Post #17 of 20 (3804 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Si|verDreaM] 31/7/2005 - Urgent dogs, big dogs and puppies for adoption [In reply to] Can't Post

Ooohh...I see I see...Ermmm, how come the people like these? Terrible! Even adopt a dog also need some 'connection'? That's real disappointed. Crazy Nevermind la SilverDream, come to PAWS and adopt! There're many cutes puppies waiting for you! The people there are friendly and helpful...no biasLaugh. Some more cheaper adoption rate! See ya at PAWS!!!
www.dogster.com/?188399.

Si|verDreaM
Dog Kichi

Sep 28, 2005, 5:23 PM

Post #18 of 20 (3800 views)
Shortcut
Re: [phekling19] 31/7/2005 - Urgent dogs, big dogs and puppies for adoption [In reply to] Can't Post

hahah...x tell mi u r working at PAWS? Tongue neway thks bt i hv got my baby now Wink

phekling19

Sep 28, 2005, 8:54 PM

Post #19 of 20 (3790 views)
Shortcut

Haha...no la! I'm still the full time student and bummer! Just volunteer help out at PAWS. I need help from PAWS to do my research, the volunteer and the people in charge there are very friendly and helpful. So now every now and then will go PAWS play with the puppies and dogs!!Laugh
www.dogster.com/?188399.

leecy
Ultra ALPHA

Oct 7, 2005, 12:26 AM

Post #20 of 20 (3671 views)
Shortcut

phekling

very true sometimes the staff at the animal selter will effect the chance of adoption.. Smile

Regards,

Yang

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my