Home: Dog Rescue and Adoption: Dogs for Adoption at SPCA:
SPCA Penang small mix breed pup for adoption

maxaus
Novice

Apr 28, 2005, 8:25 PM

Post #1 of 4 (1003 views)
Shortcut
SPCA Penang small mix breed pup for adoption Can't Post

Small mix breed 3mth old puppy for adoption from Penang S.P.C.A. She seems to have a Chihuahua face but with a bigger build and not quite so pop-eyed. Short soft hair, light brown colouring with a delicate frame. Has been fostered since she was 2 weeks old, is paper trained inside so would suit apartment, can sit, shake hands, delicate nature, playful but probably best for those without small children. Is fully wormed and up to date vaccinated. Shelter is FULL so she needs to be placed as foster family leaving today. Answer back on this site or call or text me on 0164676334 as she will be staying with me until I can place her or we have a spare kennel.

Toy
K9 Maniac

Apr 29, 2005, 6:25 PM

Post #2 of 4 (967 views)
Shortcut
Re: [maxaus] SPCA Penang small mix breed pup for adoption [In reply to] Can't Post

wow, good condition! paper trained, wormed, vaccine up to date, who get this dog really lucky!

ireneliew25
Dog Kichi

Apr 30, 2005, 6:07 AM

Post #3 of 4 (949 views)
Shortcut
Re: [maxaus] SPCA Penang small mix breed pup for adoption [In reply to] Can't Post

hi...is the puppies the small breed?i likes to adopt the small breed puppies since i currently stay at small apartment.

maxaus
Novice

Apr 30, 2005, 4:18 PM

Post #4 of 4 (944 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ireneliew25] SPCA Penang small mix breed pup for adoption [In reply to] Can't Post

She is a mix breed not pure. I am only guessing she will be smaller size because of her bone structure. She loves to run around here and leap onto things, so a too small apartment wouldn't suit her.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my