I need puppy , sunway area

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next page Last page  View All

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Mar 4, 2005, 3:59 PM

Post #126 of 146 (1807 views)
Shortcut
Re: [samuelsam] I need puppy , sunway area [In reply to] Can't Post

Yah... Sabah a bit far but it is fast and the fee is cheaper... My friend knows the diving instructor so can give discount wan.... if you want, I can find out more for you lah...

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.
THEY NEED YOUR HELP AND LOVE

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Mar 4, 2005, 4:03 PM

Post #127 of 146 (1807 views)
Shortcut
Re: [MisterStan] I need puppy , sunway area [In reply to] Can't Post

Yah... I only knew about their incident on the last day of the trip... I was like WHAT????ShockedShockedShocked But my room ok lah.... just that got sand loh... aiyah, it's normal coz we walk in and out...

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.

MisterStan
Doggyman

Mar 4, 2005, 6:53 PM

Post #128 of 146 (1805 views)
Shortcut
Re: [crazymouse_yyh] I need puppy , sunway area [In reply to] Can't Post

kinda eerie though... FrownFrownFrown

samuelsam
K9 Maniac

Mar 5, 2005, 2:37 AM

Post #129 of 146 (1790 views)
Shortcut

ok~

But i think it will be next year, cause maybe i will take the Level 2 diploma on May....Unimpressed

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Mar 8, 2005, 5:27 AM

Post #130 of 146 (1756 views)
Shortcut

Oh... well, when free then better do rite? Hehehe... my parents wouldn't let me scuba dive... they scared something might happen loh...

samuelsam
K9 Maniac

Mar 8, 2005, 8:12 AM

Post #131 of 146 (1747 views)
Shortcut

yaya~ if i'm not free, my parents must not allow lah~ It's count as a dangerous sport, insurance is exclude this type of sportCrazy

leecy
Ultra ALPHA

Mar 8, 2005, 9:36 AM

Post #132 of 146 (1743 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
Then you must go loh.... but must be careful of the cheap resorts there... i went to saty at the cheap place that our package punya lah... my friend's room a bit haunted coz the toilet floor always wet.... when wake up in the morning ah they said the clean floor will have lots of sand.... then my friend slept in the room alone and could hear knocking sounds.... me I never believe these things lah hahahah....

haha, this hapen im my room loh, not wake up in the morning got sand, it is normal if got sand as we are at seaside right? but the strange thing is...

1 morning i feel uncomfortable so mar dont follow everybody go play loh. my roommate all very clean 1, every night b4 they sleep they will wipe the floor clean clean as some of them sleep on the floor mar, so til they go out tht morning suppose the floor is damn clean.

then like afternoon like that some of my roommates came back, & asked me: " hoi! u forgot 2 switch off the water paip kah? or the paip explode? u see the floor so0O WET! & iaksss! full with sands!!"

but then... i was alone in the room, i mean should be alone... i hope i am. but nobody came back b4?! y like that? u go there u mah know loh...

a lot more strange thing hapens.. very geli leh...

wana know more? ask me at forum ekekeke

Chen Yang

Regards,

Yang

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Mar 9, 2005, 7:38 AM

Post #133 of 146 (1705 views)
Shortcut

Yah loh... but my friend lucky lah... get to do all this hehhe.... already have licence and enjoying all the diving she wants....Unsure

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Mar 9, 2005, 7:39 AM

Post #134 of 146 (1702 views)
Shortcut
Re: [leecy] I need puppy , sunway area [In reply to] Can't Post

Hahaha.. yah lah.. I know it is your room... just forgot the whole story you told me.... can remember a bit only hehehe... but you lah lucky... me kena sleep on by something before ah... so scary!!!!

samuelsam
K9 Maniac

Mar 9, 2005, 7:56 AM

Post #135 of 146 (1699 views)
Shortcut

we can do it but....not now Laugh

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Mar 9, 2005, 8:23 AM

Post #136 of 146 (1694 views)
Shortcut

Yah... need to wait a few more years hahahah....

zifeng
Dog Kichi

Mar 13, 2005, 6:53 PM

Post #137 of 146 (1650 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
yaya~ if i'm not free, my parents must not allow lah~ It's count as a dangerous sport, insurance is exclude this type of sportCrazy

hi! interrupt a bit. actually, fr what i understand about insurance, as long as u are doing it on infrequent basis, (ie. once in a blue moon) and u declare it, if insurer accept (they MIGHT choose to load it - ie. your premium will become more than the std quotation) then u ought to be covered, coz to insurer, it's a known and calculated risk. if u have agent, u can always double check... if got existing policy, check with your agent abt inclusion of this new info. your premium might increase, or it might not if u're doing it really just once or twice kinda stuff. Wink

samuelsam
K9 Maniac

Mar 16, 2005, 7:46 AM

Post #138 of 146 (1625 views)
Shortcut
Re: [zifeng] I need puppy , sunway area [In reply to] Can't Post

icic~you are talking about healt insurance ya? I just learn some basic on travel insurance only lahLaughLaughLaugh

zifeng
Dog Kichi

Mar 16, 2005, 5:31 PM

Post #139 of 146 (1619 views)
Shortcut

hi! no, talking about personal acidence insurance which can either be a plan on its own (general insurance) or as a rider with the life / health plan (life insurance). most important thing is always declare any new changes in your circumstances. although subjecting yourself to possible review in your premiums, at least the insurer will not be able to refute claims. of course, really depends on your contract terms. your agent should be able to explain more. Tongue

samuelsam
K9 Maniac

Mar 17, 2005, 4:18 AM

Post #140 of 146 (1609 views)
Shortcut

ar.....now i know that~KEKEKE~

Thanks for your lesson

Are you a insurerTongue

zifeng
Dog Kichi

Mar 17, 2005, 10:06 PM

Post #141 of 146 (1594 views)
Shortcut

aiya, don't make me sound like teacher. Tongue

was doing insurance for a short while. but had to stop as couldn't find time to juggle 2 jobs. Frown difficult when u first start as u have not built up network.

anyway, glad to share whatever i remember la... alot of pple got misconceptions, and it prevents them fr properly looking after their interests. so hope info will help! Smile

zifeng

leecy
Ultra ALPHA

Mar 18, 2005, 11:27 AM

Post #142 of 146 (1581 views)
Shortcut

hey sam, u can come & take ur pup loo, already eating solid food very well.

Regards,

Yang

samuelsam
K9 Maniac

Mar 19, 2005, 6:33 AM

Post #143 of 146 (1551 views)
Shortcut

Sly don't be shy lahSly

hehe~bingo, you really did it before~ any prize for me?

so....when you want to ask about travel info, then ask me lah~ i so willing to be a teacher

samuelsam
K9 Maniac

Mar 19, 2005, 6:40 AM

Post #144 of 146 (1548 views)
Shortcut
Re: [leecy] I need puppy , sunway area [In reply to] Can't Post

akakak~thanks thanks~so i will be there at 3pm lah~then i have to buy cage and his food as well

zifeng
Dog Kichi

Mar 19, 2005, 10:50 PM

Post #145 of 146 (1531 views)
Shortcut

definitely will. thanks. Smile
ok, as reward for the correct guess... remember how the teachers used to stamp stars on work well done?? in replacement of those stars...FrownFrownFrown Frown

zifeng Tongue

bl1zz4rdx
Novice

Mar 22, 2005, 4:24 PM

Post #146 of 146 (1491 views)
Shortcut

As an info to you all, tiger just now gave birth to 8 puppies. in Which 2 died instantly and 2 currently are not being taken care by their mother. I must help them cut the uterus. As you all know, I just adopted her for maybe less than 2 months. I don't know nothing that she's pregnant. The fact is I really don't prepared for dogs birth. Somemore I stayed in condo. Now, Tiger doesnt' want to take care of 2 pups. I can't take care of them forever also. I'm still in college, and surely I can't handle them all the time, somemore they're still too weak to be left. Can someone please help me take care of the 2 abandoned pups ? Pls.... Not that I don't want,, but I don't have enough time to take care of them. If someone can help me, pls contact immediately at 0162744625 ( Erik ). I live near sunway.

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my