i need a puppy!

anitavincent_14
Novice

Feb 1, 2005, 1:34 AM

Post #1 of 10 (1159 views)
Shortcut
i need a puppy! Can't Post

hi guys,

is there anyone who wants to adopt a puppy....i need a small breed b'coz i'm living in a condo...

if anyone want to give their puppies for adoption, plz post me their pictures.....i'm not so concern about the breed!!

thanks
anita

(This post was edited by anitavincent_14 on Feb 1, 2005, 1:42 AM)

nicky_spykeaz
Doggyman

Feb 1, 2005, 1:47 AM

Post #2 of 10 (1146 views)
Shortcut
Re: [anitavincent_14] i need a puppy! [In reply to] Can't Post

look for crazymouse...they are from a organization that help these helpless puppies to find a home..if you dun mind mixed breed...from my experience..sometime mixed breed is easier to take care than a pure breed...
Do get in touch with crazy_mouse..they have plenty of choice..
Hope that i can help you on this...

cheers and good luck in hunting

nicki

Cheers ya,

Nicki the Devil live by the reputation of the name

boBby is a craz3 car PassaNger
Fat FaT other case Elegant Car GuEst
What make Me?
A LoYal huMan Driver.... Frown

NoBody is Prefect, Guess What i am Nobody
Nice to meet YOu

(Bobby+Nicky craze JT memBer)

BoBby San DogstEr
http://www.dogster.com/?158414

http://spykeaz-devil.blogspot.com/

MisterStan
Doggyman

Feb 1, 2005, 3:42 AM

Post #3 of 10 (1132 views)
Shortcut

hello anitavincent

i am from the SPRV. and currently we have 1 puppy and 1 spitz mix for adoption.. the puppy is about 2 - 3 months and the spitz mix is 1 year +..

The spitz mix have an injured paw, that its fingers needed to be remove to avoid further infection..

Other than that, it is just like other normal dog... can eat,walk and run...

For further enquiries, please contact SPRV at 017-

Thanks..
Attachments: popeye3.JPG (41.7 KB)
  spitz mix.jpg (99.5 KB)

MisterStan
Doggyman

Feb 1, 2005, 4:58 AM

Post #4 of 10 (1128 views)
Shortcut

hello anitavincent

sms is preferred when you decide to contact SPRV ..

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Feb 1, 2005, 8:19 AM

Post #5 of 10 (1108 views)
Shortcut

Hello, I Hun from SPRV. If you are looking for nice quiet dog for condo, then I suggest Ebony, our mix terrier. She is as big as a cocker spaniel but never barks and is very clean and dainty like a lady. Ebony is 3 year old.

Lady, the injured Spitz has a good small size for apartment. She is a bit bigger than shih tzu, like toy poodle size and is very very lovely. She loves people and will not bark much. If interested, please sms me at 019-2257571 for more details or email me at using my username at myway.com

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.
THEY NEED YOUR HELP AND LOVE

anitavincent_14
Novice

Feb 1, 2005, 7:53 PM

Post #6 of 10 (1081 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
hi guys,

is there anyone who wants to adopt a puppy....i need a small breed b'coz i'm living in a condo...

if anyone want to give their puppies for adoption, plz post me their pictures.....i'm not so concern about the breed!!

thanks

hi,

acctually, popeye is really cute and so addorable....but i think he will grow kindda big later....so i'm not sure if i want to take him.... i'm hoping for a small breed puppy...

i'd prefer it to be like just born so that i can train it....the smaller they are, the closer they'll get to you(talking based on experience)....

i had 4 dogs back at my hometown....but they are huge and they r very noisy...so i cant really bring any of them to kl...i seriously miss my dogs so much.... i really wish i could get one puppy for myself....as soon as possible.....i'm gonna name him 'Brian'

plz guys, anyone out there who wants to give away a puppy or if there are any puppies for adoption(small breed/ doesnt bark so much) plz contact me....

(t)=012-2886434

thanks guys.....i have to say that u guys in SPCA & SPRV and other organizations...."YOU GUYS ROCK"

chiou,

anita
anita

MisterStan
Doggyman

Feb 1, 2005, 7:56 PM

Post #7 of 10 (1077 views)
Shortcut

popeye would not grow very big... consider small for his size.. how bout the spitz mix?

if you wanna come and view popeye, you are welcome to come...

anitavincent_14
Novice

Feb 1, 2005, 8:47 PM

Post #8 of 10 (1068 views)
Shortcut
Re: [MisterStan] i need a puppy! [In reply to] Can't Post

hi,

where do i come to see popeye? where is he kept? how about his previous owner? and what breed is popeye? he is really cute...i like him alot....are u sure he wont grow big?

anita
anita

MisterStan
Doggyman

Feb 1, 2005, 8:56 PM

Post #9 of 10 (1067 views)
Shortcut

well, you can come to lagoon perdana apartment and view popeye...

do contact chen yang if you wanna come..

marycatz
Novice

Feb 23, 2005, 10:15 PM

Post #10 of 10 (977 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
hi guys,

thanks

Hi there... there r few cute puppies or small dogs available at SPCA. Below are some examples... To see more pls go to www.craftseni.com/spca-gallery . Really hope that u can adopt them. Besides, there r so much cheaper than the ones at the pet shop. Plus, u're doing something for the charity (SPCA).

(This post was edited by marycatz on Feb 23, 2005, 10:15 PM)

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my