Home: Dog Rescue and Adoption: Dogs for Adoption at SPCA:
Shih Tzu For Adoption

afi76
Novice

Jan 26, 2005, 10:53 PM

Post #1 of 10 (2052 views)
Shortcut
Shih Tzu For Adoption Can't Post

8 month old Shih Tzu for adoption.No cert.

My partner cannot cope with dogs since she more prefer cats.So without any choice ,temporary

he is being bording at Petzone Damansara (016 6739023 - Fiza) since my house is far for some to

view him.He is toilet train and very playful.I bought him at RM700 without any medical or vaccination.

Now he is completed his vaccination and on heart worm prevention.I wont charge you all anything but

just pay my boarding fees...Laugh...which I think almost RM300 - RM350... he's being there for quite

a while and I give him a visit every weekends.

Please adopt him and take good care of him. I love him so much but just cant have him inside my home

anymore.

Here I attach his picture.
Attachments: harry doggie.JPG (15.6 KB)

yipwengcheong
Dog Kichi

Jan 26, 2005, 11:10 PM

Post #2 of 10 (2045 views)
Shortcut
Re: [afi76] Shih Tzu For Adoption [In reply to] Can't Post

hi.. just want to know does the Shih Tzu bark at strangers?? That is my questions so far. Thank you.

afi76
Novice

Jan 26, 2005, 11:41 PM

Post #3 of 10 (2036 views)
Shortcut
Re: [yipwengcheong] Shih Tzu For Adoption [In reply to] Can't Post

Shih Tzu... bark at strangers...I dont think so...they only bark when they hear unfamiliar sound or want your attention.So far Harry never bark on strangers...he will run to anybody to play... Shih Tzu is not a guard dog ... they love to be cuddle ... they just like little boy who wants to play , play and play...Laugh

shakybombom
Novice

Jan 27, 2005, 12:33 AM

Post #4 of 10 (2029 views)
Shortcut

I think you should post this in the Dog Rescue and Adoption main thread. This is for SPCA only... so not many people will view. Unlike the main one, most ppl will visit it first.

If some ppl cannot afford to pay so much for the boarding fee, will you still give for free? How long you intend to keep the dog there? You still have to pay for it right? If you really want your dog to have a good home, you should consider giving for free or less than RM100. Chances of it getting adopted is greater.

afi76
Novice

Jan 27, 2005, 1:34 AM

Post #5 of 10 (2020 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shakybombom] Shih Tzu For Adoption [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks...First time in the forum...Cool

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Jan 28, 2005, 12:34 AM

Post #6 of 10 (1980 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shakybombom] Shih Tzu For Adoption [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi

Sorry ... do not means to divert but I do not think the saying "If you really want your dog to have a good home, you should consider giving for free or less than RM100" is true lor.

If the person/adoptee cant even fork out the money to adopt the dog, then i wud say it shows their sincerity in giving the dog a home.

even adopting a dog in SPCA or PAWS wud require u to pay a certain amount and I believe that RM 300 - 350 is much cheaper than adopting a dog from SPCA.

Couple with the amount of money is not for the current owner who is thinking of selling but for the boarding. Whoever is interested i'm sure if sincere wud also find time to talk to Fiza of petzone for a discount.

no means of offence here but just my 2 cents.

cheers,
minglmy

Virgil Ang
Enthusiast

Jan 28, 2005, 4:25 AM

Post #7 of 10 (1966 views)
Shortcut
Re: [minglmy] Shih Tzu For Adoption [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
Hi

Sorry ... do not means to divert but I do not think the saying "If you really want your dog to have a good home, you should consider giving for free or less than RM100" is true lor.

If the person/adoptee cant even fork out the money to adopt the dog, then i wud say it shows their sincerity in giving the dog a home.

even adopting a dog in SPCA or PAWS wud require u to pay a certain amount and I believe that RM 300 - 350 is much cheaper than adopting a dog from SPCA.

Couple with the amount of money is not for the current owner who is thinking of selling but for the boarding. Whoever is interested i'm sure if sincere wud also find time to talk to Fiza of petzone for a discount.

no means of offence here but just my 2 cents.

Hello....beautifully done statement. It is totally correct. No argument on that. I paid all the boarding and medical bills when I adopted my lady (She Lab) from Mike & Elvina.

Right....those who feel they want to adopt the dog, pay for it and if only you are lucky the dog is not with the Vet...then you get it free but remember to buy a present to the owner who give you dog.....like what I did when adopting Benjie (ECS) from KSlye.

minglmy , I am with you ....hey ! how are you ? ...I finally got an ECS with me....wow, never knew I can own one, he is so handsome and so adorable.....

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Jan 28, 2005, 4:52 AM

Post #8 of 10 (1964 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Virgil Ang] Shih Tzu For Adoption [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi !

I'm doing fine. Glad to know that you are an owner to a lucky ECS. See, luck n fate Smile

As for the above, well I think the boarding fees is also a good way to 'test' sincere adoptees. Ppl who is only thinking of free dog but when comes to saying there is some sort of payment most of the time it becomes a deterent to them. This wud also weed out those who only want FOC doggies without thinking of money needed to spend on the dog.

Couple with getting a dog free does not means there is no other expenses on the dog. Long run I think a dog's living expenses is much higher than the initial buying price. For eg Shih tzu wud require grooming session ...that wud take abt RM 60 - 120 persession. For the initial price if the person can't even afford to fork out.... how to sustain the dog's living expenses in the long run ?

cheers,
minglmy

anitavincent_14
Novice

Feb 2, 2005, 1:13 AM

Post #9 of 10 (1857 views)
Shortcut

hi,

do u still have harry? i'm really interested in taking him.....how much will your last price be?...

do reply...thanks

anita
anita

afi76
Novice

Feb 2, 2005, 7:07 PM

Post #10 of 10 (1821 views)
Shortcut
Re: [anitavincent_14] Shih Tzu For Adoption [In reply to] Can't Post

Sorry Harry is adopted already. Thanks for your interest

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my