First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

ritchie_dog
K9 Maniac

Feb 1, 2005, 8:02 AM

Post #26 of 28 (825 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ho-kia] Where is Spca in Ampang? [In reply to] Can't Post

hi ho kia,

well im not saying wht u say is wrong but im sure there's always a bad apple among the good ones so u can say everybody when its only one or two that has beeen rude to u... well anyway a lot of ppl have a lot of misunderstanding about animal shelters procedure and also their pricing..

1) is true that their charges is not low but bear in mind, they are not getting support from goverment..and never ever compare their prices with pet shops..of coz u could get a pup from petshop with tht kind of price but then youre displacing anothers dog life in the shelter.. and of coz anyone has their right to purchase a dog from petshops but u could save a life that is about to be put down..

2)of coz u dont get cert from animal shelters, that is to prevent ppl from breeding..and why do u need a cert when they are just your companion?? does a dog with cert makes better companion??? so its not important whether they have cert or not for the price u pay but most importantly a fantastic companion...

im saying all these is not because im arguing or whtsoever but just to show my point of view... i may not be an active member in spca but i do help out a lot with adoption and donate whenever i can.. u'll never know wht it feels like if u dont see it with your eyes of those dogs that are in the shelter.. it makes my heart cry everytime i see them..i wish i could house all of them but i couldnt therefore i try my very best to find them homess..i have adopt a little pug girl myself and i know wht it feels like to saved a dog and the love they give u back unconditionallly...so guys pls understand and never encourage ppl to buy from petshops or breeders...i always tell ppll to adopt first when they tell me that they want a dog...but if they have others in mind then i would let them but always adopt first! and those cert n pricing thing? sorry to say it pissed me off everytime i hear it saying... i apologize if im harsh on my words but i lived for my dogs...thts why i feel it so much
Lots of love to my beloved Ritchieboy who has left us on Jan 11 2004..May god bless him

ai_ney
Ultra ALPHA

Feb 1, 2005, 11:48 PM

Post #27 of 28 (816 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ritchie_dog] Where is Spca in Ampang? [In reply to] Can't Post

hey there!

couldn't agree more with you especially ur last para... always encourage ppl to adopt... i wish there are more ppl who think like u... Wink

Smile
Sookie's Photo Gallery
DON'T BREED AND BUY, WHILE HOMELESS ANIMALS DIE.
EVERY DOG SHOULD HAVE A HOME.

marycatz
Novice

Feb 23, 2005, 10:19 PM

Post #28 of 28 (797 views)
Shortcut
Re: [AACK2001] Where is Spca in Ampang? [In reply to] Can't Post

Below is the SPCA's map. Hope u can reach the place and don't forget to adopt a "friend for life"... for more info u can go to http://www.spca.org.my

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my