Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Dog Rescue and Adoption: Dogs for Adoption at SPCA:
any male puppies in Penang for adoption??

nicolecsf
Novice

Dec 31, 2004, 11:55 PM

Post #1 of 16 (2113 views)
Shortcut
any male puppies in Penang for adoption?? Can't Post

Frown
Calling for a male puppy for adoption in Penang!
I am looking for adopting a male puppy to accompany my female puppy. If anyone in Penang have puppies available for adoption pls contact me at 017-4888716 @ nic_csf@hotmail.com
thanks.

regards,
nicole

leecy
Ultra ALPHA

Jan 1, 2005, 5:10 AM

Post #2 of 16 (2101 views)
Shortcut
Re: [nicolecsf] any male puppies in Penang for adoption?? [In reply to] Can't Post

nicole~

Chen Yang from SPRV here, so do u mind if it is mixed?

Regards,

Yang

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Jan 1, 2005, 6:58 AM

Post #3 of 16 (2098 views)
Shortcut
Re: [nicolecsf] any male puppies in Penang for adoption?? [In reply to] Can't Post

I'm with Leecy, got two 6 month old mix breed puppies, both males and a 1 year old male mongrel for adoption... do you want? They are in KL but maybe got chance to get them lah coz they really need a home ASAP!

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.
THEY NEED YOUR HELP AND LOVE

nicolecsf
Novice

Jan 3, 2005, 3:50 AM

Post #4 of 16 (2091 views)
Shortcut
Re: [leecy&cracymouse] any male puppies in Penang for adoption?? [In reply to] Can't Post

Dear leecy & cracymouse,

i and my hubby hope to adopt one to 2 months puppy (male) any breed, prefer to be medium size dog when it grow up. We afraid that the adult puppy will not easily adapt to new home. Also due to moving home, we afraid that we hardly have time to travel at the moment. Thus, we hope to get one in Penang if any available here. Thank you so much. We appreciated your infor and the puppies both looks cute. Wish them and all puppies out there good luck and a great new year. I will spread the news about all these adoptions to all my friends at all states, hope this could helps. I hope to play a part too.

Wish you all great new year too!

regards,

nicole

maxaus
Novice

Jan 7, 2005, 1:35 AM

Post #5 of 16 (2072 views)
Shortcut

Hi Nicole, No male puppies at S.P.C.A at present, we do get them but not on a regular basis as it is majority females that get abandoned or older males. As soon as one comes in that is suitable I will post the details and photo for you.

Regards, Bec

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Jan 8, 2005, 6:38 PM

Post #6 of 16 (2057 views)
Shortcut

Nicole,

I have a few male puppies for adoption. A member of ours is willing to help you send the pup to Penang when she goes back for chinese new year. Are you interested? Please let me know at 019-2257571. If you are interested, I will send you the pictures through email.

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.

nicolecsf
Novice

Jan 11, 2005, 5:47 PM

Post #7 of 16 (2031 views)
Shortcut
Re: [crazymouse_yyh] any male puppies in Penang for adoption?? [In reply to] Can't Post

i am now thinking to adopt furbie or lipton (both male, right?) Lipton is the light brown one, isn't it? Pls send some details about lipton. How old actually for both pups? I have to discuss with my hubby first. We acually prefer to get pups at similar age as New New cause we quite worry with the little princess. She seems so small! Hee. Anywhere, i will find the way to sort it out. Can i know how big are the both pups now?
But, we might need some help if immy send the pups to us during CNY since we will be back to Ipoh (hometown) from eve till 4th day of CNY. we will bring along New New.
Hope to get in touch with u regarding this.
Thank you so much to you and Immy.

Sorry for late reply due to moving new house and do not have telecom cable yet over there.

regards,
nic.Frown

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Jan 11, 2005, 9:07 PM

Post #8 of 16 (2025 views)
Shortcut

Hello... Furbie is quite big, about 4 to 5 months now and is german shepherd mix. He might be adopted tomorrow. Lipton is only 3 months, not very big. How about Esso? Esso is the same colour as Lipton but Esso will never grow tall like Lipton, he is short by nature but colour is the same like Lipton. Esso is 6 months and also male.

I will send you more pictures next week of Lipton for you if you are still interested.

Don't worry, we will stay in touch!

nicolecsf
Novice

Jan 12, 2005, 4:28 PM

Post #9 of 16 (2016 views)
Shortcut
Re: [crazymouse_yyh] any male puppies in Penang for adoption?? [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks a lot.
Keep in touch and kindly let us know if any new younger pups (male) for adoption. It can be big type but hope to adopt during younger age.
Thank you.

nicole

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Jan 12, 2005, 10:54 PM

Post #10 of 16 (2009 views)
Shortcut

We just found 2 males and 1 female puppies... all 2 months old, very young and small..... don't have their pictures yet but will post it to you once I have them.

leecy
Ultra ALPHA

Jan 13, 2005, 2:59 AM

Post #11 of 16 (1995 views)
Shortcut

Frownnicolecsf~

3 new pups found:

Micky~ his color & body features appears to be like a dobermen, dark black with some brown marks, standing ears. he is a male, age between 6weeks to 2 months, eating solid food & dewormed.

Goofy~ he has a nice light brown coat, & standing ears too. personally im very attracted to his nice colored coat, pure light brown. a male too, same age with his bro, Micky. eating solid food & dewormed.

Daisy~ her color is like Goofy, pure light brown & standing cutie ears. she has a very very sweet face (come & visit her & bro!) those who seen her b4 will be attacted by her sweet face. same age as her bro, female. eating solid food & dewormed.

according to vet (MAYO) Dr. Teoh, these 3 pups should be small-medium size. do read more abt them at the new thread posted: SPRV--> Micky, Goofy & Daisy

Chen Yang

Regards,

Yang

nicolecsf
Novice

Jan 13, 2005, 4:32 PM

Post #12 of 16 (1986 views)
Shortcut
Re: [leecy] any male puppies in Penang for adoption?? [In reply to] Can't Post

Dear leecy & cracymouse,

Pls do send thier photos to me once you have taken any. Very high potential i might take up one or 2 of them and i will also ask my sis in law to take up one if possible. Keep in touch.
Thank you so much!

regards
nicole

leecy
Ultra ALPHA

Jan 14, 2005, 3:02 AM

Post #13 of 16 (1979 views)
Shortcut

nicole~

mind 2 post ur email & hp no here?

mine: email:

012-3191503

do msg me, thanks.

Chen Yang

Regards,

Yang

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Jan 15, 2005, 7:01 AM

Post #14 of 16 (1964 views)
Shortcut

Yes, leecy will do that. Thank you so much!!!!

nicolecsf
Novice

Jan 15, 2005, 6:07 PM

Post #15 of 16 (1953 views)
Shortcut
Re: [leecy] any male puppies in Penang for adoption?? [In reply to] Can't Post

my email is nic_csf@hotmail.com &
hp: 017-4888716
ThanksFrown

leecy
Ultra ALPHA

Jan 18, 2005, 1:13 AM

Post #16 of 16 (1913 views)
Shortcut

nicole~

will send u photos within this 2 days, pls take note. currently im at school no hotmail service, sorry.

Chen Yang

Regards,

Yang

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my