First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

babyville
Novice

Dec 23, 2004, 2:31 AM

Post #1 of 30 (3611 views)
Shortcut
wish to adopt a new puppy.... Can't Post

Hello eveybody ,

I'm new here & i wish to adopt a puppy but just wondering is the adoption free of charge? If i want 2 adopt one new puppy,how much do i need to pay? So that i could prepare the money....& the other thing is,I live in Batu Pahat,so does anyone knows that,is there any place here i can adopt a puppy?Thanks.....

- babyville ^.^

JuStiN'doGgIe
Canine Addict

Dec 23, 2004, 6:43 AM

Post #2 of 30 (3604 views)
Shortcut
Re: [babyville] wish to adopt a new puppy.... [In reply to] Can't Post

hi ! i'm very glad that u wanna adopt two puppy... erm, im still a student n i have no idea where is batu pahat... hehehe... the address is jln kerja air lama,68000 ampang,selangor. i feel really happy when i know that someone wanna adopt a dog... there r so many homeless pets everywhere, if im not living in apartment, i'll definitely adopt a dog... actually, the dogs there r not free, but definitely cheaper n healhtier than the dogs at petshops... the adoption fees are from RM100, n that includes :

a dog,1 months free treatment,spay or neuter surgery,vaccination,deworming... but ur home will be inspected to make sure that there is enough space for ur dog, secured fencing and the rest of ur family is agreeable... n the adoption criteria is ; u must be at least 18,have legal indentification showing ur present address... spca are open everyday from 9 am to 4 pm. besides adopting a dog, u can also help by being a volunteer there... i already printed the form out, but still dunno when to ask my parents... alright, i guess this is all the info. that i could provide... good luck n thank you very much !!!

''adopt a dog, give them a chance to know what is LOVE, don't let them die, without ever knowing love...''

(This post was edited by JuStiN'doGgIe on Dec 23, 2004, 6:59 AM)

PIPIMOM
Canine Addict

Dec 23, 2004, 7:41 AM

Post #3 of 30 (3592 views)
Shortcut

HELLO BABYVILLE..

Can you go to the thread: 3 puppies for adoption and view at a photo posted by crazymouse..? There you can find one more puppy available and that is called Mouse. We are a group of volunteer helping to re-home puppies that are found and or need home.

Pse reply to crazymouse if you feel that you like the pup. I hope you are not lookin for pure breed.. sometimes a mongrel or mixed is also very lovely.

we do not charge but if we had paid any vet /doctor fees then we hope you can pay back because all these volunteers are mainly students.

thank you.

PIPIMOM

kwlean2002
Doggyman

Dec 23, 2004, 11:00 PM

Post #4 of 30 (3569 views)
Shortcut

Hi babyville,

Sound great, another hoping for homeless puppy ! PIPIMOM right, these got a puppy called MOUSE , still available. Hope you can review as below...

http://www.puppy.com.my/...t_reply;so=ASC;mh=25;

But...you from Batu pahat..Johor ??? For SPCA at Ampang, Puppy adoption fees is RM100 to 300, and for adult is RM70 to RM100. For others pure breed price may RM 300 to 500 above....CASH TERM....the puppy fees include 3 vaccination, dewormed...etc. But they provide spary services only for adopted from SPCA AMPANG....Around RM100 for spray fees, include meals and stay over....(price quote 1 year...don't know sema or not ?)

You try to log-on www.spca.org.com.my

babyville
Novice

Dec 24, 2004, 10:30 PM

Post #5 of 30 (3544 views)
Shortcut

Thanks to everyone for the information that all of u gave me.About the pup called "Mouse", it looks good but afraid to tell all of u that i'm a little bit scared of black dogs but don't know why....I'm not looking for the pure breed,a mixed also can.Just wanna do something 4 the society now cos i 'd heard all the stray dogs now always be killed by the government,but the thing is my dad won't let me adopt a pup cos he feels that i won't take good care of the dogs like my cousins.Ai....dunno what to do....

LOVE IS A THING THAT U GAVE OUT WTIHOUT KNOWING

BUT THE ONE WHO RECEIVE IT WILL BE GRATEFUL TO U.....

- babyville ^.^

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Dec 24, 2004, 11:46 PM

Post #6 of 30 (3536 views)
Shortcut

Hello babyville,

Mouse is very tame... she is not completely black, she also has brown and white... If you are in KL, please come and view her coz Mouse really needs a home... She is very loveable and gentle, has been dewormed and loves to play with chew sticks and toilet roll. She also poos and pees on grass and has a nice short coat so she is always very clean. She likes giving kisses also....

If you are interested, please call me at 019-2257571, Hun

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.
THEY NEED YOUR HELP AND LOVE

babyville
Novice

Dec 25, 2004, 12:19 AM

Post #7 of 30 (3530 views)
Shortcut
Re: [crazymouse_yyh] wish to adopt a new puppy.... [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi crazymouse ,

Actually i wish 2 adopt a pup like girl girl about 2 or 3 months old but so sorry that i don't stay in KL, i stay in Batu Pahat - Johore but nvm cos maybe next time if u found any pups like girl girl,u can always contact me,ok? Thanks for everything.....

LOVE IS A THING THAT U GAVE OUT TO SOMEONE WTIHOUT KNOWING,

BUT THE ONE WHO RECEIVED IT WILL BE GRATEFUL TO U FROM THE BOTTOM OF THEIR HEART....

- babyville ^.^

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Dec 25, 2004, 12:38 AM

Post #8 of 30 (3524 views)
Shortcut

You mean GirlGirl in my photo album? Then ok lah... for your information, the pups, their adoption fee is RM30....

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.

babyville
Novice

Dec 25, 2004, 12:57 AM

Post #9 of 30 (3519 views)
Shortcut

So u mean that she have not been adopted yet?I thought she had been adopted already....haha

LOVE IS A THING THAT U GAVE OUT WITHOUT KNOWING,

BUT THE ONE WHO RECEIVED IT WILL BE GRATEFUL TO U FROM THE BOTTOM OF THEIR HEART....

- BABYVILLE ^.^

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Dec 25, 2004, 1:01 AM

Post #10 of 30 (3516 views)
Shortcut

GirlGirl is already adopted... I mean if you are looking for such a dog like GirlGirl then I guess I can find one for you..... now we have a black female that's pregnant so will have puppies around late January....

babyville
Novice

Dec 25, 2004, 1:29 AM

Post #11 of 30 (3511 views)
Shortcut

ow....i think i had said wrongly,haha....i had saw a girl girl has the same name with ur girl girl,so....sorry...just saw the one that virgil ang post up the pic of her girl girl,can u help me to give ur attention to the pup like virgil ang's girl girl?cos i love that kind of dog which is hairy & about 1,2 or 3 months old but not black in color...haha....Thanks!

LOVE IS A THING THAT U GAVE OUT TO SOMEONE WITHOUT KNOWING,

- babyville ^.^

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Dec 25, 2004, 5:57 AM

Post #12 of 30 (3496 views)
Shortcut

Oh... That GirlGirl.... well, hard to find one like that but I have, I will conatc you lah.... let's see what we will get in the future....

babyville
Novice

Dec 25, 2004, 6:18 AM

Post #13 of 30 (3492 views)
Shortcut

Thanks....Ok, i'll wait 4 ur news.God bless Mouse can be adopted by a good family & give it lots of caring n love....

- babyville ^.^

babyville
Novice

Dec 25, 2004, 9:18 AM

Post #14 of 30 (3484 views)
Shortcut

erm....can i ask u some questions?If i found stray dog on the street, how can i bring them back home or give them some food without biting from them? & if i bring a stray dog home, how can i help him to get rid of the fleas?Thanks....

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE HERE!!!

- babyville ^.^

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Dec 26, 2004, 5:26 AM

Post #15 of 30 (3470 views)
Shortcut

Well, if it's an adult dog that is afraid of humans, please stay away coz they can attack anytime when they feel threaten.... If it's a puppy then you will have to make yourself friendly... don't smile with your teeth coz showing your teeth means aggression in dog language.... also lower yourself to the floor. make gentle sounds and words and inch slowly to the dog... mostly some puppies will come without any thoughs but some will run away... so if you're thinking of catching a stray puppy that is shy of humans, then you'll have to chase or trap it if you want to bring it home... For food, you just leave a bowl of canned food for them. Stray dogs don't really like dry dogfood unless they were abandon before and was trained with dogfood lah... For ticks and fleas, buy Bayticol or Frontline and spray over the body and follow the directions carefully.. it normally works... do it after you have bathe the dog.

babyville
Novice

Dec 27, 2004, 11:51 PM

Post #16 of 30 (3412 views)
Shortcut

Thanks..

- babyville ^.^

sclong

Dec 30, 2004, 8:15 PM

Post #17 of 30 (3340 views)
Shortcut

Hi babyville,

Is Long here... My home town is B.P also.. I am working in K.L now... I hv 2 doggy: 1 Szhnuazer and 1 French bulldog...

Based on your intro. I assume you r not so experience with dog... a 1st timer? hope to share some experience with u... It is easier to keep a short hair dog than a long hair 1... as u dun need to groom them too much.. Anyway it is up to u to decide...

As for the dog killing in B.P... I used to see them doing that when i was young... but not sure r they still doing it? So, to be in the save side, u must get your dog registed in the Jabatan Haiwan near Tmn Pantai..

I know crazymouse (hun)... in the futher if u happen to adopt any dog from her I can help u to send back to B.P..

babyville
Novice

Dec 30, 2004, 10:33 PM

Post #18 of 30 (3329 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sclong] wish to adopt a new puppy.... [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi long ,

Finally got a person same with me stay in B.P ,hehe...Well u r right,i have no experience with a dog,so i decided to keep a dog to let me keep on learning the new things with a dog...The dog killing at here i still have heard in the beginning of this year but now i don't have any idea,i have never seen them doing but i heard.Tmn pantai is near to my tmn,so don't worry.If i have a dog i'll bring it there.My tmn is at Tmn Soga,i think u'll know...Really u can help me to bring back? That's great!And i'll be going 2 KL this week so maybe i'll be going 2 SPCA to have a look on the dog to see is there any dog that i like.Maybe next time i adopt a dog from crazymouse,have to trouble u to help me to bring back...hope u don't mind...Thanks...

- babyville ^.^

babyville
Novice

Dec 30, 2004, 10:37 PM

Post #19 of 30 (3326 views)
Shortcut

anyway,two of ur doggies are really cuteeee!!! Wink

- babyville ^.^

sclong

Dec 30, 2004, 11:33 PM

Post #20 of 30 (3314 views)
Shortcut

soli to inform u that the SPCA in Ampang, KL will not allow any ppl from outstation (or out side Selangor) to adopt doggy from them... As inform by the officer of SPCA during my visit last few weeks..

My friend wanted to adopt a Bull Terrier to Malaca but was turned down by them due to they hv no man power to go so far and check at my friend's house.. coz, SPCA need to inspect the owner's house to confirm the doggy is in good hand..

aiyo, dun worry about the transportation... we r from the same kampung mah... free of charge 1..hehe

btw, if u can come to KL next weeken (9/1/05). It is gd that u can come for the K9 day organized by puppy.com... got lot of nice doggy lah..

babyville
Novice

Dec 31, 2004, 5:21 AM

Post #21 of 30 (3296 views)
Shortcut

Aiyoyo~~~cannot take back home ah....so pity...So have to wait 4 next time to adopt from my fren already....thanks 4 free of charge...haha...If i have the time ,i definitely will go. ^.^ Anyway,is it convenient 2 give me ur mail add?So it's easier 2 contact.Thanks...

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Dec 31, 2004, 5:22 AM

Post #22 of 30 (3293 views)
Shortcut

We have 2 6 month old puppies waiting for home... both are beautiful and have longish fur like spitz.... would you like? We also have an older female, probably 4 years old and it's schnauzer mix greman shephard.

babyville
Novice

Dec 31, 2004, 6:45 AM

Post #23 of 30 (3289 views)
Shortcut

can u pls put up the pic of these dogs?thanks....

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Jan 1, 2005, 6:55 AM

Post #24 of 30 (3215 views)
Shortcut

I will try.... maybe I send to your email. Please email me crazymouse_yyh at expressfind.com

babyville
Novice

Jan 1, 2005, 7:40 AM

Post #25 of 30 (3211 views)
Shortcut

crazymouse,

I have 2 say sorry cos i still can't get my dad's permission...& we nearly get a fight on the phone...I'm really sorry,if my dad won't let me to have them,i also can't help it cos i don wan when those dogs be with me, they r suffering...but i will try my best 2 ask anyone besides me if they wan 2 adopt a dog or not...sorry again...

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE ....

***countdown 4 new year is a happy thing that we do,but pls let us spare a minute to pray for those poor tsunami victimz...God will bless u... ^.^

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my