Home: Dog Rescue and Adoption: Dogs for Adoption at SPCA:
Dolberman Pinscher Puppy SPCA Penang

maxaus
Novice

Aug 25, 2004, 12:14 AM

Post #1 of 4 (1368 views)
Shortcut
Dolberman Pinscher Puppy SPCA Penang Can't Post

We have a 3-4 mth old Dolberman Pinscher puppy arrived yesterday at the Penang SPCA. Beautiful little boy Angelic but does have a birth deformity (missing one back paw). It doesn't bother the pup at all, just makes him a bit odd to look atPirate. Is still in Quarentine but any interested parties please call or drop by.

Cheers, Bec

lesl
Novice

Sep 20, 2004, 11:02 PM

Post #2 of 4 (1043 views)
Shortcut
Re: [maxaus] Dolberman Pinscher Puppy SPCA Penang [In reply to] Can't Post

I interested on it, can you send me their pic to my email lesl88@yahoo.com

Thanks,

Leslie

maxaus
Novice

Sep 22, 2004, 7:51 PM

Post #3 of 4 (1023 views)
Shortcut
Re: [lesl] Dolberman Pinscher Puppy SPCA Penang [In reply to] Can't Post

Thank you for your interest Leslie, unfortunately the pup is no longer with us. He was very malnourished and so skinny when he came in and although all efforts were made to boost his immune system and fatten him up, we couldn't get him to barely eat, even by hand feeding so he kept loosing weight. He got diarrhoea which was more than his abused body could take and was struggling to get to his feet so the decision was made to put him out of his misery. It was very sad as he was a sweet, brave little pup who would have made a lovely pet but obviously his previous owner was more interested in asthetics and due to his malformed foot decided to dump him on the streets which led to his death. Unfortunately alot of people are more interested in the looks of the dog than its personality (sounds like the way people judge each other doesn't it?)

We still have many other beautiful pups still waiting and wanting to be adopted.

renaoh
Enthusiast

Sep 22, 2004, 9:27 PM

Post #4 of 4 (1015 views)
Shortcut
Re: [maxaus] Dolberman Pinscher Puppy SPCA Penang [In reply to] Can't Post

HI,

Whenever I read about animal abuses like this, I get really upset and wish I have the resources and avenues to purnish those brainless offenders shitless. And then I get mushy and sing Roger Whittaker's song "if I were a rich man..diadle diddle diadle.....

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my