Home: Dog Rescue and Adoption: Dogs for Adoption at SPCA:
puppy to give away

prettycuter
Novice

Aug 16, 2004, 7:56 PM

Post #1 of 4 (1662 views)
Shortcut
puppy to give away Can't Post

i have a puppy about 8 months old that i would like to giveaway. i wonder what's the procedure like to give away puppy at spca. it;s reallya heartbreak to give away my puppy but i really have to. i have no time to take care of him and i don't want to see him suffer being with me. i really don't want to. anyone out there can advise me on what to do? please....
---prettycuter---

renaoh
Enthusiast

Aug 16, 2004, 9:48 PM

Post #2 of 4 (1651 views)
Shortcut
Re: [prettycuter] puppy to give away [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi,

Do you have a pic of your puppy? I find a picture rather helpful because sometimes when I ask people I know whether they want to adopt a puppy, their response is usually a NO. But when I show them a picture of the cute puppy or dog, they will changed their mind.

If you like, you can upload your puppy's picture on this forum or you can also email the photo to me at

BTW, where are you located?

joanch
Enthusiast

Aug 21, 2004, 2:17 PM

Post #3 of 4 (1441 views)
Shortcut
Re: [renaoh] puppy to give away [In reply to] Can't Post

hi

yes do you have a pic of your puppy? and where are you located?

i would like to adopt it asap, September would be the best time as I will be having my holidays to arrange a meeting with you.

Regards
I have a Papillon and an Australian Silky Terrier. One sheds and the other one needs grooming quite a lot

yst323
Old Kaki

Aug 24, 2004, 8:05 PM

Post #4 of 4 (1353 views)
Shortcut
Re: [prettycuter] puppy to give away [In reply to] Can't Post

Are you still having the puppy with you? Any photos as my sister is looking for one...drop me a note to yst323@yahoo.com if you still intend to give away.

ST & PP & TT Frown

PP & TT photos
(latest upload: 3 Feb 2006)

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my