Home: Dog Rescue and Adoption: Dogs for Adoption at SPCA:
SPCA Penang fosterlings avail. September

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

maxaus
Novice

Jan 7, 2005, 1:25 AM

Post #26 of 27 (683 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kitten_penang] SPCA Penang fosterlings avail. September [In reply to] Can't Post

I don't know who you dealt with 2 yrs ago but anyone who wishes to see the dogs may, during visiting hours which are Mon-Fri between 10a.m and 4:30p.m, Sat 10-12 closed Sundays. No visiters are permitted through once the dogs are settled for the evening. You may also have been dealing with a volunteer at the time who didn't know enough and should have referred you on. Although the prices are fixed for Male and Female, there is a spaying deposit that is held on top of adoption fee for a young female which gets refunded to you or passed directly to the vet when the time comes to have her spayed. Also if the dog is still under medical treatment there is an additional charge for the continuation of treatment to the shelters satisfaction. Too often in the past the adopters have not continued treatment and brought the animal back in worst condition. It could have been any of the above or you may have just encountered the wrong person who is definately not still working there (noone there at present is as you describe). Don't judge the S.P.C.A on just that encounter, come back for a visit (we can always do with extra 'patters' during play time (9a.m - 12:30p.m) and the puppies love visiters.

Regards, Bec

kitten_penang

Jan 8, 2005, 6:34 AM

Post #27 of 27 (676 views)
Shortcut
Re: [maxaus] SPCA Penang fosterlings avail. September [In reply to] Can't Post

Yup. I told my mom bout the experience n she told me if i wanted a dog i should have asked aunty molly which acording to her was the president of the penang spca. I told her no hard feelins on wat happened. I recently bought n adopted 2 malnurised black chihuahua dogs used for breedin 2 months ago. They r my pride n joy.From looking like african goats the turned into prime show dogs.

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my