SPCA Penang fosterlings avail. September

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

maxaus
Novice

Aug 13, 2004, 10:41 PM

Post #1 of 27 (4168 views)
Shortcut
SPCA Penang fosterlings avail. September Can't Post

HI Everyone, SPCA Penang has some real cuties being fostered at present and it would be wonderful to get them pre-adopted. They are due to be returned at various dates through September so if anyone is interested I can get you an appointment to view at their foster homes. All are under 3mths, females and unspayed so on top of adoption fee a deposit of RM150 is required and will be refunded on reciept of spaying or transfered to vet of choice. If interested you will be required to have a suitability interview and once the pup has returned for vaccination only then can you take home. All are mix breeds but show distinctive markings as follows:

3* German Shepard cross (same litter)- cute, brown & fluffy, 1* Golden retriever cross, 1* Beagle(maybe some jack russell too) cross - white and tan, 2* Rottweiler cross (same litter) - 1 is black & tan - 1 is tan with black markings.

SPCA number is 04 2816559, all are very healthy and are being socialized and toilet trained at foster homes.

Cheers, Rebecca

cherielee
K9 Maniac

Aug 22, 2004, 1:44 AM

Post #2 of 27 (4112 views)
Shortcut
Re: [maxaus] SPCA Penang fosterlings avail. September [In reply to] Can't Post

hiSmile

it is nice to see this post about puppy adoption in SPAC Penang!! coz i am Penang lang too. I am looking for small size pup...looks like all are big size one...UnsureUnsure (can't help sorry)

mayb i can ask my fren around.Smile

maxaus
Novice

Aug 22, 2004, 5:23 PM

Post #3 of 27 (4069 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cherielee] SPCA Penang fosterlings avail. September [In reply to] Can't Post

Sorry yes all will be medium to large size dogs cept maybe the beagle (cross with jack russel we think) but it certainly won't be a toy size dog.

Have 3 more pups through being fostered

1* maybe boxer (has the stance) and a staffy face (4wks old at present, available adoption in October), Will be a BIG dog - Male

2* possible Labrador (wouldn't be pure bred but they look pretty close at the moment. 3 wks old at present, available October) one male, one female

If you are Penang, please get the word around, don't buy from a pet shop, come and see us, they may not be pure breeds but a dogs love has no pedigree (also mix breeds have less likely genetic health problems and better temperments) and all 10 of these pups are extremely cute looking.

Penang S.P.C.A address is Jeti Jelutong (side street off Jelutong, just before the Shell service station)

sweetsanta
Novice

Sep 24, 2004, 6:29 PM

Post #4 of 27 (3965 views)
Shortcut

I'm from Kedah and currently stay at Penang.

Is there still have any GOLDEN RETRIEVER available for adoption???

Cause I call this no. 04 2816559, but they said have no such kind of good dog in their center.

maxaus
Novice

Sep 27, 2004, 8:15 PM

Post #5 of 27 (3925 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sweetsanta] SPCA Penang fosterlings avail. September [In reply to] Can't Post

We have no pure breeds for adoption, they are all cross breeds. Pretty rare if we get the pure puppies mainly because people sell them and only dump the crosses. All the pups are pretty cute but it's guess work on what they are mixed with. You would need to come down and have a look. If you want a pure breed you will need to go to a pet shop (beware the ones which use puppy mills ) but the best thing you could do is use a respectable breeder. Pure's are expensive and liable to have genetic health problems and a badly bred one could be a nightmare to own, so do your homework first.

glng675
Ultra ALPHA

Oct 2, 2004, 12:50 AM

Post #6 of 27 (3889 views)
Shortcut

Hi,

I'm Boxer fans, still a boxer there? Or other large size breed??

My Boxers ALBUM (Updated : 22/Mar/2005)

http://photos.yahoo.com/glng675

maxaus
Novice

Oct 5, 2004, 2:32 AM

Post #7 of 27 (3868 views)
Shortcut
Re: [glng675] SPCA Penang fosterlings avail. September [In reply to] Can't Post

Sabre the pup I fostered seems have the boxer stance and is definately going to be a big boy. Am in Australia at the moment (visiting my beautiful dog I am having fostered here whilst we are in Malaysia), but I dropped him off on Friday 31st Sept, so go in and have a look.

winghoong79
New User

Oct 28, 2004, 10:35 PM

Post #8 of 27 (3784 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sweetsanta] SPCA Penang fosterlings avail. September [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi... I just saw a little cute golden retriever look-almost-exactly-like my pure breed. The name's Muffy. It also has a very special n unique color...its greyish/brownish i color. Looked like my 1 1/2 year old golden when he was a puppy. Has floppy ears, short muzzle n beautiful captivating eyes. Muffy should still be there, i saw it 3 days ago. Smile

sweetsanta
Novice

Oct 30, 2004, 10:58 PM

Post #9 of 27 (3749 views)
Shortcut
Re: [winghoong79] SPCA Penang fosterlings avail. September [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks for the information, I just adopt a puppy last week, is a shih tzu.. His name is LUCKY.Very cute le.......

Today I found one really cute puppy in front of my house... I plan to sent it to SPCA penang. That is cause of my parents not allow me to have too many pets. I think it just around 1-2 months only. Is female with brown color of cots.... Reallly cute....... I hope I can let it stay with me........

But I will just send it on Monday, cause my hometown din have SPCA.

glng675
Ultra ALPHA

Nov 1, 2004, 8:34 PM

Post #10 of 27 (3724 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
Sabre the pup I fostered seems have the boxer stance and is definately going to be a big boy. Am in Australia at the moment (visiting my beautiful dog I am having fostered here whilst we are in Malaysia), but I dropped him off on Friday 31st Sept, so go in and have a look.

Hi, still a Boxer cross there?? or any guard dog with short coat??

maxaus
Novice

Nov 1, 2004, 10:41 PM

Post #11 of 27 (3719 views)
Shortcut

Just had my first day back today and yes Sabre is still there. He is short haired, mainly black with brindlish strips through his coat (looks a bit like a tigers fur). Has a cute face and these gorgeous floppy ears that arn't sure which way they want to go at the moment (makes him look real cute). I taught him to sit when fostered him and he still does for food. He will need training as is a smart pup and strong willed. Also very energetic so will need good yard with plenty of your attention and exercise.

We also have many older (5mths - 2 yrs) short haired dogs both male (2) and spayed females who would make good guard dogs as we judge their capabilities when they are out in the front during exercise time. Don't be caught up on the thought that only male dogs make good guard dogs cos it's not true, it is to do with the breeds mixed through them, not the sex of them.

glng675
Ultra ALPHA

Nov 1, 2004, 11:04 PM

Post #12 of 27 (3711 views)
Shortcut

how old for Sabre? If I would like to have a look today, whether is possible??

maxaus
Novice

Nov 1, 2004, 11:15 PM

Post #13 of 27 (3707 views)
Shortcut

He is about 3 1/2 mths old now. I know I am calling him a boxer cross but that is more from his stance than anything, it is hard to tell when they are mixed breeds. If you want to go today, go before 4:30p.m. You will need to have a chat with Lill about adoption suitability. Spend some time with him in the yard (have a play, there's toys there) and see if you suit each other. If you need to then go home and discuss with family first before deciding, it is better to not make a snap decision sometimes. Good luck.Smile

glng675
Ultra ALPHA

Nov 1, 2004, 11:26 PM

Post #14 of 27 (3706 views)
Shortcut

Before 4.30pm..may be is too late for me to move now. Do SPCA Penang open in Sat or Sunday?

cherielee
K9 Maniac

Nov 2, 2004, 9:49 AM

Post #15 of 27 (3682 views)
Shortcut

hi,

from where u adopted ur shih tzu??my friend is looking to adopt a puppy. can u send me the pic of the pup?? hope u didnt send the pup to SPCA yet.Smile i come from Penang too...

maxaus
Novice

Nov 2, 2004, 2:26 PM

Post #16 of 27 (3676 views)
Shortcut

Open on Saturday till 12:00, and unfortunately they are shut on Sundays.

sweetsanta
Novice

Nov 2, 2004, 11:10 PM

Post #17 of 27 (3662 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cherielee] SPCA Penang fosterlings avail. September [In reply to] Can't Post

The dog wanna send to SPCA is not a shih tzu...... I think is a mix bread..... It is in golden brown color.... I haven sent it yet, now i just put her at my brother's friend house....... I try to get its photo to you, but i not sure whether my brother's friend help me found a owner for her already not......

cherielee
K9 Maniac

Nov 3, 2004, 3:44 AM

Post #18 of 27 (3655 views)
Shortcut

hi,

oh...yea.i just curious where u can adopt a pure breed from(shih tzu).Tongue and i am actually interesting in the puppy u mention(mix breed one).I helping my fren to look one. hope to hear good news from u la.Smile waiting for ya pics n answer...

ivycasper
Novice

Nov 5, 2004, 11:00 PM

Post #19 of 27 (3627 views)
Shortcut

hey

I have a friend looking for little shih tzu for adoption...will ask him to go to spca for a visit...

sweetsanta
Novice

Nov 10, 2004, 2:55 AM

Post #20 of 27 (3549 views)
Shortcut

Halo, sorry for late reply cause so busy for working here. And just wanna tell u that the cute puppy was adopt by my brother's friend.

cherielee
K9 Maniac

Nov 10, 2004, 4:37 AM

Post #21 of 27 (3542 views)
Shortcut

hi,

all i would say is no luck for my friend

gld to hear dat the puppy found a good home

Mey Lim SM

Nov 20, 2004, 8:58 AM

Post #22 of 27 (3422 views)
Shortcut

Excuse me, Bec, but can you give me your email address so that I can discuss something with you in private?

maxaus
Novice

Dec 14, 2004, 10:29 PM

Post #23 of 27 (3262 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Mey Lim SM] SPCA Penang fosterlings avail. September [In reply to] Can't Post

Sorry Mey Lim I havn't logged onto forum for a while as been a bit on the busy side. I don't really want to put my e'mail address over an open forum but you can call me at the S.P.C.A weekdays before 1p.m. Am not going to be in much between Dec 21st and Jan 2nd (we have family visiting for xmas) but Lill or Trisha will pass on any messages for me. Again I apologise for taking so long to reply to you. Bec

nicolecsf
Novice

Dec 30, 2004, 9:24 PM

Post #24 of 27 (3177 views)
Shortcut

Frown
Is there any male puppy for adoption in SPCA Penang at the moment? I am looking forward to adopt a male puppy. What's the procedure to adopt puppy (male) from SPCA?
Thanks.

regards,
dog lover

kitten_penang

Jan 6, 2005, 3:06 PM

Post #25 of 27 (3136 views)
Shortcut

I tried addoptin a dog 2 years back. When i wanted to see the dogs a worker won't let me stating tat the dogs will get noisy. When i asked her how much it cost to adopt the dog she told me rm200, and now i find it's only rm150. Anyway why are the people at the SPCA so unfriendly? It's not like i'm abandoning my dog there or anything like that.

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my