We need a puppy!

devan
New User

Aug 9, 2004, 8:58 AM

Post #1 of 5 (1255 views)
Shortcut
We need a puppy! Can't Post

hi to all,

im DevanSmile, frm Bangsar Park. i would like to know if there are any puppies for adoption or for sale. my family is interested in a working dog / watch dog bread, especially my mum, who is alone at home after we are gone to work , if there is, please call to this number: 017-7513395 / 20954542.

thank youUnsure.

JolinG
Doggyman

Aug 9, 2004, 9:28 AM

Post #2 of 5 (1250 views)
Shortcut
Re: [devan] We need a puppy! [In reply to] Can't Post

hie u can visit spca and there are many many dogs there up for adoption

go n have a look and see if theres any dogs/puppy that attracts u the mostSmile

MisterStan
Doggyman

Aug 9, 2004, 4:44 PM

Post #3 of 5 (1243 views)
Shortcut

hi there, i am also living in bangsar park. please look at the ADOPTION POSTINGS and the DOGS FOR SALE POSTINGS. Recently my relative labradors have give birth to puppies. My hand phone is 012-2390013.

Please call me to find out more.

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Aug 22, 2004, 8:03 AM

Post #4 of 5 (1104 views)
Shortcut

Would you be interested in a mongrel pup?

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.
THEY NEED YOUR HELP AND LOVE

sasa
Enthusiast

Aug 22, 2004, 8:45 AM

Post #5 of 5 (1101 views)
Shortcut

Hi Devan,

Got ur puppy oredi ya? if u still looking around do u mind if i recommend u a sweet one fr PAWS (Subang)? May be u will love her on ur first sight??? Blush

PEARL is a 8 month old female puppy. Good natured and intelligent. Enjoys a good tug-of-war. Sociable and will enjoy the company of other dogs. Smile She is truly a beautiful adolesent and will make an excellent companion dog. No bad habits and plenty of love to give.

For more details, pls contact one of the volunteer of PAWS -- Ms Cynhor at cynhor@yahoo.com she will love to answer all ur questions.

I upload PEARL's photo here. pls have a look ya. all the best...
BOWIE I MISS YOU!!!
Attachments: 2_Pearla.JPG (14.5 KB)

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my