Home: Dog Rescue and Adoption: Dogs for Adoption at SPCA:
help

mcdegoh
New User

Jul 19, 2004, 11:27 PM

Post #1 of 5 (965 views)
Shortcut
help Can't Post

Hi, I'm new here so i hope all of you reading this can help me. I'm looking to buy a bulldog or bull terrier. I can't find any here so i'm wandering if anyone have any contacts for me. By the way i'm from brunei so i would need someone who know what i'm looking at in terms of ordering and shipping charges.

Thanks

Mon
New User

Oct 27, 2004, 2:36 AM

Post #2 of 5 (802 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mcdegoh] help [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
Hi, I'm new here so i hope all of you reading this can help me. I'm looking to buy a bulldog or bull terrier. I can't find any here so i'm wandering if anyone have any contacts for me. By the way i'm from brunei so i would need someone who know what i'm looking at in terms of ordering and shipping charges.

Thanks

Hi mcdegoh,

i am also new here. i wonder if you get a reply on your Q. I am actually looking for an answer like you. I need info for shipping and ordering for East Malaysia (sarawak). I've posted my Question but so far no feedback from anyone. Pls let me know if you have the info.

Thanks

MisterStan
Doggyman

Oct 27, 2004, 2:57 AM

Post #3 of 5 (801 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mcdegoh] help [In reply to] Can't Post

hi there

If you are looking for bulldog, please post the q's in the utility group. the link is:

http://www.puppy.com.my/.../gforum.cgi?forum=33;

MisterStan
Doggyman

Oct 27, 2004, 3:02 AM

Post #4 of 5 (800 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Mon] help [In reply to] Can't Post

hi mon

for q's on shipping, please post in in:

http://www.puppy.com.my/...m/gforum.cgi?forum=6;

thanks ya !! SmileSmile

kitten_penang

Jan 6, 2005, 3:16 PM

Post #5 of 5 (646 views)
Shortcut
Re: [MisterStan] help [In reply to] Can't Post

u would like to check the jabatan perhutanan website 2, coz the bull terrier breed is not allowed 2 be imported into malaysia.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my