Not sure
View Results (315 votes)

Amanda85
Doggyman

Nov 15, 2006, 6:52 PM

Post #76 of 78 (23078 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Amber.Faith] Physical Punishment, YES or NO ? [In reply to] Can't Post

yeah, fast is crucial....but do it correctly oso important...or else, u lost a lot of marks there...

to me i feel tat age is oso a factor...i remember last time when pacco was a puppy, she tend to be even more hyperactive n she made a big fuss out of everything......during jungle trekking, she tends to run up d hill....

but now she's edi 1 1/2yrs old...n she more behave compare 2 wat she use 2 be....last time during events @ Bandar utama, i don't even dare 2 let her offleash....n when she did d fastest recall, she ran all d way towards d lake....Crazy that time i felt like wan 2 pengsan...

Amber.Faith
Old Kaki

Nov 17, 2006, 12:24 AM

Post #77 of 78 (23068 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Amanda85] Physical Punishment, YES or NO ? [In reply to] Can't Post

If do OB training with them, they can calm down after a while too...Not only just the age. Yes sometimes it can be the age but I know one dog that still chews & is hyper active & is 7 years old...My Faith not really suitable for any of those activities lah, coz it's either she be confused, lost or just be naughty and run away! So how? That's why I participate Amber mostly, coz she can do most of them & she's obedient and will follow what I tell her to do unless she gets distracted with only one thing, BALL!

potter

Feb 9, 2007, 1:09 PM

Post #78 of 78 (23036 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Khoobg] Physical Punishment, YES or NO ? [In reply to] Can't Post

I voted for Not Sure. Why?I will explain later.

I don't hit my dog. He is pretty good anyways. One low-pitch "NOOOO" and he is scared hehe Laugh

But, I personally believe one tap on the butt is fine for disciplining. Just tap with hands, not hit hard because sometimes some dogs have a hard time listening but at the same time, if your dog is a timid one, it will break its trust towards you. One tap is all it takes to break the trust in some dogs so..again it really depend on the owner.

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my