Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Poll: Poll:
How much do you spent on your dog per month (average per dog)

Poll: How much do you spent on your dog per month (average per dog)
> MYR 500
MYR 400 ~ MYR 499
MYR 300 ~ MYR 399
MYR 200 ~ MYR 299
MYR 150 ~ MYR 199
MYR 100 ~ NYR 149
MYR 50 ~ MYR 99
MYR 25 ~ MYR 49
< MYR 25
View Results (280 votes)

Khoobg
Webmaster

Jun 25, 2003, 5:23 PM

Post #1 of 14 (42056 views)
Shortcut
How much do you spent on your dog per month (average per dog) Can't Post

yumiko_masaki
ALPHA

Jun 27, 2003, 2:13 AM

Post #2 of 14 (41985 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Khoobg] How much do you spent on your dog per month (average per dog) [In reply to] Can't Post

LaughLaugh well actually it also depends on what we buy for them and what's new for them in every month... for me every month is kinda diffrent ... and i'm not sure ...

edser

Jul 3, 2003, 11:40 PM

Post #3 of 14 (41936 views)
Shortcut
Re: [yumiko_masaki] How much do you spent on your dog per month (average per dog) [In reply to] Can't Post

i dont know whats with us with our fur kids. sure must spend at least rmX consistantly every month. or not we both feel guilty and cannot sleepCrazyCrazyWink

doberman
ALPHA

Nov 18, 2003, 1:18 AM

Post #4 of 14 (41801 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Khoobg] How much do you spent on your dog per month (average per dog) [In reply to] Can't Post

about RM80 per dog

ladee_m
Doggyman

Nov 18, 2003, 9:48 AM

Post #5 of 14 (41798 views)
Shortcut

HiSmile

Ladee has a steady demand which seems to be growing out of my wallet...I spent on her food, vitamins and suppliments,shampoo and conditioner, toys, vet fee,and the list seems to get longer...all the stuff and products she uses are more expensive than myUnsure but I love her so I have to sacrifice... luckily she adores me and is ever so loyal ....Wink

goldilock
Enthusiast

Aug 22, 2004, 5:18 PM

Post #6 of 14 (41331 views)
Shortcut

One month i spent on dog food and bath liquid is more than MYR 50

May_raymond
Dog Kichi

Oct 19, 2004, 11:31 PM

Post #7 of 14 (41171 views)
Shortcut
Re: [goldilock] How much do you spent on your dog per month (average per dog) [In reply to] Can't Post

when i just got my dino, of course spent a bomb on him. go vacinations la.. food, supplements, gooming kit la, clothes, bed, grooming, treats, milk....doggie house (raymond made one big one himself!) and so many other things.

but rite now, i think the most everymonth buy some food , toys and a bit of new treats for him..

around RM100 enuff i think... minus grooming, which is not every month la..

sigh... have a furkid can be so costly..

Tongue

ruby_sushi

Nov 14, 2004, 3:36 AM

Post #8 of 14 (41055 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ladee_m] How much do you spent on your dog per month (average per dog) [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
HiSmile

Ladee has a steady demand which seems to be growing out of my wallet...I spent on her food, vitamins and suppliments,shampoo and conditioner, toys, vet fee,and the list seems to get longer...all the stuff and products she uses are more expensive than myUnsure but I love her so I have to sacrifice... luckily she adores me and is ever so loyal ....Wink

hehehe..same goes for my Sushi. I spend on her more than my own. For example her shampoo cost me RM 45 but my own shampoo only RM 20. On average I spend RM 100 every month. And additional RM 100 for grooming every 2 months.

ladee_m
Doggyman

Nov 14, 2004, 5:44 PM

Post #9 of 14 (41048 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ruby_sushi] How much do you spent on your dog per month (average per dog) [In reply to] Can't Post

HI Smile

Now my expenses have doubled with the addition of a new Ms, RuYi... I have taken upon myself to groom them DIY... bought a clipper to odo that coz if send 2 furkids for grooming will be a disaster to my wallet!! Wink

wendy_h

Nov 24, 2004, 2:36 AM

Post #10 of 14 (40959 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ladee_m] How much do you spent on your dog per month (average per dog) [In reply to] Can't Post

Luckily my Ginger don't need to spend much. She eats onnly 1/2 cup of food per day (on doctor's recommendation coz she was once very overweight). So food only about RM22 (per packet the small one). Then the rest are for her treats, that's it. I was really lucky that my neighbour gave Ginger a full basket of toys (got all the Japanese cartoon character soft toys) and Ginger only wants her favourite tortoise and nothing else. Grooming is the one most expensive but sometimes, I cut her hair myself. Probably grooming only twice or 3 times a year!

GSD
Dog Kichi

Jan 1, 2005, 7:23 AM

Post #11 of 14 (40516 views)
Shortcut

my gsd will finish 15kg of pet food every months, and this cost me rm135 for it. Not including the others..... which need not to mention.

ladee_m
Doggyman

Jan 15, 2005, 2:29 AM

Post #12 of 14 (40458 views)
Shortcut
Re: [wendy_h] How much do you spent on your dog per month (average per dog) [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Smile

Food for Ladee & RuYi cost about RM60 a month... heartguard is about 20 plus a month... so that is about RM80 ++ a month now... dental bones also... then shmpoo & conditioner... say about RM100 for my girls... for toys thay have my old stuff toys or those we got form McDees... Laugh

bullylicious

May 21, 2005, 7:50 PM

Post #13 of 14 (40045 views)
Shortcut

I have 2 english bulldogs and they eat a lot.I spent quite a lot on extra things as well like supplements(rm200),fresh fruits (rm50),treats(rm50),shampoo(rm45-50) besides their usual kibbles.So at the end of every month I usually spend around up to total of rm500-rm550 for both of them.

potter

Feb 9, 2007, 1:50 PM

Post #14 of 14 (38089 views)
Shortcut

I am not sure how much I spend..Let's see $10 for 5 pounds kibbles that lasts for 1 1/2 months, about $15 a month for caninecuisine, homecooking is negligable because I cook for myself too, about $6 worth of bullysticks each month, $10 worth of toys a month, oral liquid $15-20 depending on the brand every other month, ear drops $15 every other month, Emu Oil $16 every other month, topical flea, heartworm, ticks prevention $15 a month...argh! the list goes on and on...Shocked

That is not including when we need to go to the vet.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my