Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Poll: Poll:
How many times you walk your dog per week ?

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Poll: How many times you walk your dog per week ?
> 14 times
View Results (333 votes)

Khoobg
Webmaster

Jul 2, 2003, 6:09 AM

Post #1 of 35 (52688 views)
Shortcut
How many times you walk your dog per week ? Can't Post

Each walk should be at least 15 minutes or longer

doodle
ALPHA

Jul 2, 2003, 6:31 AM

Post #2 of 35 (52677 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Khoobg] How many times you walk your dog per week ? [In reply to] Can't Post

My doodle walks 2 times a day which takes up 30 mins. I hope this will go lesser when he grows up. cause my final projects are soon!

wkser
ALPHA

Jul 2, 2003, 6:39 PM

Post #3 of 35 (52650 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Khoobg] How many times you walk your dog per week ? [In reply to] Can't Post

hi khoo,

i bring for nous for walk twice a day each walk will be more then 30 min,nous stay healthy i feel happy WinkSmile

regards
kangser and nous

Khoobg
Webmaster

Jul 3, 2003, 2:19 AM

Post #4 of 35 (52628 views)
Shortcut
Re: [wkser] How many times you walk your dog per week ? [In reply to] Can't Post

How come you and me is still so fat Crazy

cdmoo
ALPHA

Jul 3, 2003, 2:54 AM

Post #5 of 35 (52624 views)
Shortcut

Hi,
U guys not fat.. just heavy .. that's all. Smile

mackmack
Doggyman

Jul 3, 2003, 9:55 AM

Post #6 of 35 (52615 views)
Shortcut

me too~Crazy

maybe that's the excuse for us to eat more after the exercise~Tongue

boon
Doggyman

Jul 9, 2003, 7:30 PM

Post #7 of 35 (52587 views)
Shortcut

hahahhahahha, born with it. no need to complain. juswt accept it lah.

Amanda85
Doggyman

Oct 15, 2003, 5:33 AM

Post #8 of 35 (52422 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cdmoo] How many times you walk your dog per week ? [In reply to] Can't Post

i've tried to bring kinki to walk around the neighbourhood today, but all the other dogs tend to bark at her. very noisy..

do you face the problem?

cdmoo
ALPHA

Oct 15, 2003, 6:22 PM

Post #9 of 35 (52420 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Amanda85] How many times you walk your dog per week ? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi,

Yes.. I face the same problem.. The main reason why they bark is they feel being threaten and some dog is invading into their territory.

However I noticed those dogs that used to play with my dog would not bark at all.

Smile

jennifer6636
K9 Maniac

Oct 17, 2003, 11:29 PM

Post #10 of 35 (52410 views)
Shortcut

hi, my doggies walk twice a day.Smile

torochan

Oct 18, 2003, 12:27 AM

Post #11 of 35 (52408 views)
Shortcut

Smilehi,

normally i let toro walk by himself in the morning (garden),n will bring him for a evening walk outside our's hse after dinner.

Nickky
Dog Kichi

Oct 18, 2003, 2:32 AM

Post #12 of 35 (52406 views)
Shortcut

I make a point to walk at least 3 times a wek or more as need to make sure he is well muscle toned too mah...also helps me keep my tummy reduction...hehe...ym

Xana
Dog Kichi

Oct 27, 2003, 1:53 AM

Post #13 of 35 (52383 views)
Shortcut

Hi all,
my black bearded company walks 3 times a day. We live in the centre of Prague (capital of Czech Republic, Europe) in an appartment nearby park. So we must take them out because they are at home the rest of day.
When we are at our weekend house - during Summer or weekends) we must take them for a short walk twice a day because they don't want to pollute their own garden. Typic city dogs Wink
Xana

ladee_m
Doggyman

Oct 27, 2003, 9:02 PM

Post #14 of 35 (52377 views)
Shortcut

My doggie walks once a day together with her big sis(GR).

doberman
ALPHA

Nov 18, 2003, 12:56 AM

Post #15 of 35 (52329 views)
Shortcut

i walked them for more then 15 minutes everyday!

goldilock
Enthusiast

Aug 22, 2004, 5:53 PM

Post #16 of 35 (51268 views)
Shortcut

erm...it depends on my mood Cool

but my mum will sure everyday take them for a walk Blush

Wolfie
Novice

Sep 11, 2004, 11:19 AM

Post #17 of 35 (51165 views)
Shortcut

He gets a half hour walk, twice a day. Once in morning, once in evening. Keeps the poo out of the garden! *laughs*

bernice
Novice

Sep 21, 2004, 1:24 AM

Post #18 of 35 (51119 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Wolfie] How many times you walk your dog per week ? [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
He gets a half hour walk, twice a day. Once in morning, once in evening. Keeps the poo out of the garden! *laughs*

I hope all of you pick up the poopie your doggies leave on the side of the road.

Bull Lover
Doggyman

Sep 28, 2004, 8:49 PM

Post #19 of 35 (51055 views)
Shortcut

my taro only walk once a day... and i think the most is 30 mins.. canot do more than that.. i am worried about he may over heat hahaha..
Attachments: 45fd.jpg (26.7 KB)

MisterStan
Doggyman

Sep 28, 2004, 9:04 PM

Post #20 of 35 (51053 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Bull Lover] How many times you walk your dog per week ? [In reply to] Can't Post

foo ahahahaha. the pic so cute leh. it seem that taro is enjoying the cool air from fan after the walk. Tongue

Wolfie
Novice

Oct 2, 2004, 2:23 AM

Post #21 of 35 (51040 views)
Shortcut
Re: [bernice] How many times you walk your dog per week ? [In reply to] Can't Post

*laughs* Of course I do! As I walk him through a forest, I carry little shovel with me and put his mess in a bunch of bushes or brambles. I hate it when people leave it on the path. It would be nice to enjoy a walk without having to look down all the time. I can't believe that so many people don't clean up after their dog. In all my years, I think I have seen two people cleaning up after their dog. People see me carrying my little shovel and they say 'oh that's a good idea!', but I never see them even attempting to pick up after their dog.

Oh and whenever I take him near roads and sidewalks, I always have a bag to put it in. I would just be too embarrassed if I didn't!

bernice
Novice

Oct 8, 2004, 9:52 PM

Post #22 of 35 (50982 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Wolfie] How many times you walk your dog per week ? [In reply to] Can't Post

thats good, i do too but i bring a plastic baggy and a clipy thing i fold out of newspaper. it's suprising how few ppl pick up their doggy poo, even at the RDO day!

osmpam
Novice

Feb 14, 2005, 12:35 AM

Post #23 of 35 (50084 views)
Shortcut
Re: [doodle] How many times you walk your dog per week ? [In reply to] Can't Post

i bring my toffee out for walks at least twice a day.. sometimes go jogging for half an hour, then another 10 minutes' walk.. ;) wana keep him fit. yep yep..

roki_roki
Novice

Oct 6, 2005, 3:44 AM

Post #24 of 35 (48901 views)
Shortcut

15 mins or longer? I only take my dog out for a walk like for 5 mins... hmn... I thought shih tzu will work for short walks?

tengteng
Novice

Oct 6, 2005, 10:53 AM

Post #25 of 35 (48895 views)
Shortcut

For me, it depends on the breed that I have and their energy level. It ranges from twice a day, 20 mins everyday to twice a week for about 15 mins.

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my