Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Poll: Poll:
How many dogs do you own at this moment ?

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

Poll: How many dogs do you own at this moment ?
View Results (345 votes)

drew
ALPHA

Aug 8, 2003, 4:41 PM

Post #26 of 56 (29410 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ashley] How many dogs do you own at this moment ? [In reply to] Can't Post

ashley,

you gotta save me la ... everytime i talk also kena hentam 9 9 ... so this time i wanna "bou chi cham mak" Angelic

drew
ALPHA

Aug 8, 2003, 4:41 PM

Post #27 of 56 (29410 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chris78] How many dogs do you own at this moment ? [In reply to] Can't Post

that is not a sign of kiam siap btu a sign of poorness, u see ... what to do bandaraya drew here not enough cash to get all those chun chun dogs so just gotta dognap those chun chun dogs lo !!!TongueWink

jaz
Ultra ALPHA

Aug 8, 2003, 5:23 PM

Post #28 of 56 (29410 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chris78] How many dogs do you own at this moment ? [In reply to] Can't Post

Yeah man... that's a good name.. everything also want to SAPU!!!! Smile

jaz
Ultra ALPHA

Aug 8, 2003, 6:12 PM

Post #29 of 56 (29409 views)
Shortcut
Re: [drew] How many dogs do you own at this moment ? [In reply to] Can't Post

So bad!!! I where got kacau you.. you were the one who did the prank call... remember??!!! Tongue

cshellz
Ultra ALPHA

Aug 9, 2003, 7:33 AM

Post #30 of 56 (29404 views)
Shortcut

hahahahahha.............see everyone also 'see through' you liao...esp ashley!! LaughLaughLaugh

chris78
K9 Maniac

Aug 9, 2003, 8:05 AM

Post #31 of 56 (29403 views)
Shortcut

I can tell that you are already famous in kacau ppl and kiam siap la....ekakakakakakaLaughLaughTongue

chris78
K9 Maniac

Aug 9, 2003, 8:15 AM

Post #32 of 56 (29403 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jaz] How many dogs do you own at this moment ? [In reply to] Can't Post

i think drew chai 'sam lei mm peng hang'....muahahahahaTongue

drew
ALPHA

Aug 9, 2003, 10:47 AM

Post #33 of 56 (29404 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chris78, cshellz] How many dogs do you own at this moment ? [In reply to] Can't Post

i think i better keep quiet lo !! Crazy

jaz
Ultra ALPHA

Aug 9, 2003, 5:22 PM

Post #34 of 56 (29400 views)
Shortcut

You mean he very 'PIN TAI'?? Yes Yes.. I think so too... wow, amazing that you can also tell that Drew Chai abit 'sot sot' liao hor.. SmileWink

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Aug 10, 2003, 12:59 AM

Post #35 of 56 (29397 views)
Shortcut
Re: [drew, jaz, lulugurl, JolinG, ashley] How many dogs do you own at this moment ? [In reply to] Can't Post

eh uncle drew,
did i kick ur butt in here ? no rite.... I guess ur body all itchy oledi thats why 'kacau' ppl and want all of us to gang up on u ler. No problem one, just TELL us lar. No need to poke poke fire like that one mar. we all know what to do one.... WinkWink

What is btw me and lisa is btw both of us only.... dun u come and be a "keh poh chi" king of kiam siap ! Since ur so 'keh poh and kiam siap' we can all call u SSKPKSK now ! (Sot-Sot Keh Poh Kiam Siap King) good ler this title. no one have it one ar.Tongue

I'm sure lisa, eve, ashley and joanne also will agrees with me that this title suits u the MOST ! no one can upstage u in this case ! LaughLaugh

(This post was edited by minglmy on Aug 10, 2003, 1:01 AM)

chris78
K9 Maniac

Aug 10, 2003, 9:28 AM

Post #36 of 56 (29389 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jaz] How many dogs do you own at this moment ? [In reply to] Can't Post

We are lucky that he is gila over dogs nia...if gila perempuan...wah...susah susah....muahahahahaLaughLaughLaugh

JolinG
Doggyman

Aug 10, 2003, 10:07 AM

Post #37 of 56 (29389 views)
Shortcut
Re: [minglmy] How many dogs do you own at this moment ? [In reply to] Can't Post

eh mingyang jie...

plz lar dun get me involveTongueAngelic

after he say me something pulak that drew

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Aug 11, 2003, 6:07 AM

Post #38 of 56 (29384 views)
Shortcut
Re: [JolinG] How many dogs do you own at this moment ? [In reply to] Can't Post

TongueWinkLaughLaughAngelicAngelic

jaz
Ultra ALPHA

Aug 11, 2003, 5:10 PM

Post #39 of 56 (29373 views)
Shortcut
Re: [minglmy] How many dogs do you own at this moment ? [In reply to] Can't Post

AHAHHAAH!!! LaughSlyTongueWinkSmile

ashley
ALPHA

Aug 11, 2003, 7:40 PM

Post #40 of 56 (29372 views)
Shortcut

He will diam diam again but i'm sure he cant tahan long time..... he will " jump here and there" like monkey!! Tongue
He will Kek See when read all mail !!
Alpha Andrew U dont kek toh pensan oh!!

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Aug 12, 2003, 8:37 AM

Post #41 of 56 (29366 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ashley] How many dogs do you own at this moment ? [In reply to] Can't Post

yalor.... later got high blood pressure. sum more nowdays people got an additional dog to care for oledi Wink

Xana
Dog Kichi

Aug 13, 2003, 1:07 AM

Post #42 of 56 (29357 views)
Shortcut
Re: [evehock] How many dogs do you own at this moment ? [In reply to] Can't Post

It is not so big problen to have 11 dogs... I have 3 myself but I know some breeders who have many dogs. E. g. one my friend has 3 mini white schnauzers, 1 giant schnauzer black, 5 giants p/s (3 of them are very young but she will keep them at home) and plans to buy another 1 p/s giant, and she has also 1 yorkshire. SHe had 2 litters some weeks a go. If you have so meny dogs you must work at home and take care of them or have some person to help you with...

doberman
ALPHA

Nov 18, 2003, 1:07 AM

Post #43 of 56 (29294 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Khoobg] How many dogs do you own at this moment ? [In reply to] Can't Post

i have 4 at this moment.

goldilock
Enthusiast

Aug 22, 2004, 5:38 PM

Post #44 of 56 (28515 views)
Shortcut

i wish to keep 4 of them in my house

but recently my neighbour complaint to thecity council makes me i had to reduce the number of dogs

what can i do?Frown

plz help Frown

samantha_cms
Novice

Oct 22, 2004, 6:22 AM

Post #45 of 56 (28376 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Xana] How many dogs do you own at this moment ? [In reply to] Can't Post

dear Xana,

r u having Giant Schnauzer? do they eat alot? will they bark madly like the mini one? where u get urs?

leecy
Ultra ALPHA

Nov 23, 2004, 5:35 AM

Post #46 of 56 (28278 views)
Shortcut

hehe, im the 1 who used to have 11 puppies, if adult dog still ok, but puppy which 10 of them havent open eyes.. feeding them from the 1st to the 11th, the 1st hungry again.. fortunately tht time is our holiday & our frens & members do help us a lot. abt shampoo.. maybe havent bath for 11 pups finish loh.. but do u know wat? saving pets r very touching, there is satisfaction & lots of love. the pets do bring goodluck to us, belief it or not. now, all of the 11 puppies r adopted 2 good home, hope it is really good.. i create a name for my group Sunway Pets Rescue Volunteers, bcs i found it easier in order 2 manage things. for example ask 4 discount rate from vets as we r volunteers, ask poor doggies from owner.. anybody wish 2 help or join us? welcome~

Khoobg
Webmaster

Nov 23, 2004, 6:37 AM

Post #47 of 56 (28273 views)
Shortcut
Re: [leecy] How many dogs do you own at this moment ? [In reply to] Can't Post

All pups or dogs to be put up for adoption must only be posted on the adoption section and guideline must be met. Do not post information on adoption on your post signature.

nicky_spykeaz
Doggyman

Dec 13, 2004, 6:42 AM

Post #48 of 56 (27992 views)
Shortcut

Wah......i really impress and salute to the person who care 4 the 11 dogs..imagine the stamina u must have cuz mine 4 furkids drive me craze and defineltely broke sometime in the month.....haha

ladee_m
Doggyman

Jan 15, 2005, 2:33 AM

Post #49 of 56 (27956 views)
Shortcut

Hi Smile

Used to have one, Ladee... now 2 coz RuYi is in da house... Cool

cordy

Jan 20, 2005, 2:57 AM

Post #50 of 56 (27928 views)
Shortcut

On average, have 2 - 3 doggies. But really can't imagine having 11 doggies myself at one time. Me trying to imagine having a doggie like DeeDee x 11......wah lauuuu! Shocked

One of him already creating quite a havoc in my hse, for he thrives being notty fellow. 11 of him? I think I will pengsan!! Tongue

~Cordy~

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my