Home: Members' Area: Members' Introduction:
Stafforshire Bull Terriers?

bullet
New User

Jun 14, 2002, 6:46 AM

Post #1 of 4 (1332 views)
Shortcut
Stafforshire Bull Terriers? Can't Post

Hi all. I'm thinking of getting a dog end of this year but I'm currently researching and reading alot about breed characteristics to get a suitable pooch. I've been into dogs for as long as I could remember but I've only managed to keep one before. When I moved up to KL, there was no opportunity to keep one cuz I live in an apartment.

However I'l be moving to a landed property this year end and thus I am very interested in the Stafforshire Bull Terrier. Due to its fun-loving characteristics, ability to be a guard dog and also its compact size.

Unfortunately I have no tbeen able to locate one single breeder for this lovely breed. Anyone has any leads to throw me?

Thanks in advance!.

Derrickok
Novice

Jun 14, 2002, 7:01 AM

Post #2 of 4 (1329 views)
Shortcut
Re: [bullet] Stafforshire Bull Terriers? [In reply to] Can't Post

This is a members' introduction area.
For the time being, we are very puzzled if you are Mr.Bullet, Mrs.Bullet, Miss. Bullet or just its a bullet.
Can you please tell other members the relevant details about yourself so that we could communicate better.
ThankQ

bullet
New User

Jun 15, 2002, 8:33 AM

Post #3 of 4 (1311 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Derrickok] Stafforshire Bull Terriers? [In reply to] Can't Post

Bullet's my username currently because the future dog will be named bullet. But I'm normally known to most ppl as Eric. And its good to see such an active forum for dog lovers in malaysia.

Err... Sorry. I'm bad at introducing myself. BUt since our common interest are in dogs, my very first and only dog wa a Spitz. It was a smart fella who was just oozing with character. Even my mother who was afraid of dogs swore that the dog was more human than dog. Mebbe the trademark "Samoyed smile" helped.. Or maybe he sensed her fear for him and took advantage to irritate her whenever he could...

Anyhow, nice to meet u guys.

SAMZ
Novice

May 21, 2003, 11:06 AM

Post #4 of 4 (1230 views)
Shortcut
Re: [bullet] Stafforshire Bull Terriers? [In reply to] Can't Post

hi there, i owe a female staffordshire bull terrier and im looking for a male one as well. if u are able to find any breeder please let me know as well, my icq is 13411843

thanks

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my