Home: Members' Area: Members' Introduction:
Just joined

Amaryllis
New User

Mar 8, 2008, 1:29 AM

Post #1 of 4 (742 views)
Shortcut
Just joined Can't Post

Hi, I'm a 25-year old girl, I love dogs and also all other kinds of animals. I've owned one dog for 16 years (sadly I had to put him to sleep a few days ago, due to old age) and various other pets including cats, birds, fish and even tadpoles and a pet crayfish, which lived for 2 years. Putting my lovely dog to sleep was the hardest thing I had to do, although it broke my heart I understand that it had to be done. But I am happy that my Chichi lived a long, healthy and happy life with me, and he was a beautiful dog. I cannot exist happily without pets and I hope to find a lovely puppy to adopt. I despise pet shops and will never buy a dog as I hate supporting these people and encouraging the sales of animals. They are souls, I believe they need respect and love and not be treated like a piece of merchandise. I've grown up with animals around me all my life, and I also love nature.

I am still dealing with the grief of the loss of my dog, but I want to give a new one a good home. Anyone with a puppy to give up for adoption, please let me know. I can train dogs and other pets to do many tricks and also to be better pets, so if you give me a pet, just come back and see him/ her in a few months and you'd be amazed! People who have similar interests and live in Subang Jaya, please email me at blackiris16@hotmail.com.

Cheers, and ALWAYS treat your dogs and other pets with love and respect, because they deserve nothing less.

Amanda85
Doggyman

Mar 8, 2008, 6:36 AM

Post #2 of 4 (729 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Amaryllis] Just joined [In reply to] Can't Post

sorry to hear about your loss....

i hope u will be able to adopt a new dog soon...

can u plz re-check the email u had posted here, as it stated that you are using puppy.com email address...

coz the forum have the tendency to alter email address from external host...

Pacco de Mongrel
~ Come and join us for a doggie jungle trekking @ Bukit Gasing every Saturday morning ~

Amber.Faith
Old Kaki

Mar 8, 2008, 11:42 AM

Post #3 of 4 (725 views)
Shortcut

Hi there! Welcome & sorry to hear about your lost... To you, I'm sure it was the best decision to put him down. It's quick & painless...

Good to know that you're looking for a new pup to adopt. What specific breed are you looking for? If you would like a cute, brown, playful, brave & very independent, well socialized female 3 mths old mongrel puppy, there's one that belongs to my very irresponsible neighbors. Yes, she's very well socialized becoz right now, we're boarding a 3 feet tall Great Dane & everytime we walk her, the pup will come running to say hello to her & even roll on her back when she sees the other boarding dogs & our three large dogs too. The Great Dane is 20x her size!

The owners do NOT care one bit about the pups & just let them roam the streets & search for their own food. We've been feeding them instead but the owners are not liking the fact that we're helping them.

We're gonna dognap her this Sunday if we can & will bring her to Taman Desa, the training grounds. She's flea infested & has not been vaccinated, dewormed & so on. Like I said, owners don't give a damn about her, her siblings & her mom who we named Poocha but her owners call her Bobby.

If we can dognap her this Sunday morning, we will try to give her a fast bath 1st & then quickly flee to TD. If you're interested in her (we cannot keep her at our place becoz the owners live just opposite us & they will be able to hear her cries & will suspect us), do come to TD this Sunday. But if you can't make it on that day, not to worry. The pup will be handed over the a nice lady who rescues dogs. She was the one who wanted us to dognap them but we can only do it one at a time...

If you don't know where or how to get to TD, check out the map in the homepage. Is Subang Jaya really far from TD?

I will try & snap a few pictures of her & post here tomorrow. But she MUST be trained & socialized more becoz you don't want a troubled & unfriendly mongrel dog when she grows older. When I mean training, it is not training tricks but bringing her to school & training her Obedience. Tricks is not so important but it helps to build the dog's confidence.

(This post was edited by Amber.Faith on Mar 8, 2008, 11:50 AM)

Veanne
K9 Maniac

Mar 10, 2008, 10:28 AM

Post #4 of 4 (670 views)
Shortcut

hi... i heard you have cats and birds as your pet... do they get along well...? erm... can i know how you handle them...? cause... i also have have a cat and birds as my pet and also fish actually... my cats tends to hurt my bird and fish... and also my hamster... my parrot neary die because of my cat... i have to keep on guarding my cat... but then my cat and my dog get along very well... can you adviced me on this...

oh ya... forget the introduction... im veanne... im a 22 year old college student... nice to meet you here...

~L0v3 SHIRO 4 EveR~

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my