Home: Members' Area: Members' Introduction:
Greetings Fellow Dog Lovers...

Sonic Theory
Dog Kichi

Jan 8, 2008, 1:56 AM

Post #1 of 5 (303 views)
Shortcut
Greetings Fellow Dog Lovers... Can't Post

Hi there everyone! I'm Terence and was introduced to this site by a friend of mine.

Am looking for a dog currently but I have owned 2 dogs previously during my younger years. Nice to meet all of you here and looking forward to chat with all of you!

Cheers!

ai_ney
Ultra ALPHA

Jan 8, 2008, 2:02 AM

Post #2 of 5 (301 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Sonic Theory] Greetings Fellow Dog Lovers... [In reply to] Can't Post

hello! welcome to the forum! Cool

there are many homeless puppies and dogs, local and pure breeds, needing a good home... do search under the adoption thread... i myself has a 3.5 mth old female local breed puppy to rehome... interested? Smile

tell us more la, what dogs did u hv during yr 'younger' years? Cool

have fun here! cheers! Wink

Sookie's Photo Gallery
DON'T BREED AND BUY, WHILE HOMELESS ANIMALS DIE.
EVERY DOG SHOULD HAVE A HOME.

Sonic Theory
Dog Kichi

Jan 8, 2008, 2:25 AM

Post #3 of 5 (295 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ai_ney] Greetings Fellow Dog Lovers... [In reply to] Can't Post

Thank you for the warm welcome ai_ney! I have posted a thread on the "Before getting a Dog" section on what I'm looking for. Need some experience dog owner advice before I get one.

When I was younger I had a mongrel and also a mixed breed (Cocker Spaniel & Terrier). Loved dogs since I was a kid but do not have much experience of caring for them since my parents were the ones taking care of them most of the time.

My job was to feed, bath & play with them - like any other kid who has a dog la I suppose. Now that I'm older and I know it takes more than that to own or care for a dog. I don't want to be an irresponsible dog owners thus I joined this community to learn more before I purchase / adopt a pup.

khengteik
ALPHA

Jan 8, 2008, 5:15 PM

Post #4 of 5 (284 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Sonic Theory] Greetings Fellow Dog Lovers... [In reply to] Can't Post

welcome welcome.... I hope you will end up with a furkid of your own one of these days....

anyways, i hope that you will take into consideration adopting a mix-breed or mongrel as they also deserve the love and care just as much as pure-breeds...

there are many fosterer around here and those are really genuine dog lovers who digs their own pockets to care for unwanted or strays...

but one thing i need to let you know... that is keep an open mind and do not get angry at some forumers that might seem to be shooting at you... its all because of their love for the furkids... this is also because there are quite alot of fake people around here that are looking for free pure breeds for God knows what reason.

Nuff said... enjoy ur stay

A dog is a man's most loyal friend.

Sonic Theory
Dog Kichi

Jan 9, 2008, 12:39 AM

Post #5 of 5 (274 views)
Shortcut
Re: [khengteik] Greetings Fellow Dog Lovers... [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks khengteik! Well I do try to keep an open mind whenever I join a forum. Each forum have their own culture or lingo that needs accustomed to.

I am open to getting a mix-breed or a mongrel as I used to owned them too. I just love dogs so I take my hat off to those who goes the extra mile & take care of the unwanted/stray dogs. R E S P E C T !

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my