Home: Members' Area: Members' Introduction:
Good day.. Calvin Wong here

versacewong
New User

Jun 21, 2007, 2:16 AM

Post #1 of 4 (232 views)
Shortcut
Good day.. Calvin Wong here Can't Post

Hello... My name is cy ... I'm n new owner of a beagle female for 2 1/2 mths n a mix pom n pekingnese female for 3 yrs.. My beagle is so playful n friendly to my mix pom. but she dooesnt seem to like to mix with my beagle .. and expected she is not friendly to other dogs as well ... she prefers to mix with people.... Is there any ways to change my mix pom behaviour to be more friendly to other dogs at least my new beagle.. And i want to give a better dog food to my beagle so her fur will appear to be more shiny.. Is there any brand to introduce for nice fur n health... And i hope to see u guys during an organized outing with your doggies on saturday ... Hope to meet u all soon...Smile
Calvin - 0162540090 -

goofydip
Veteran

Jun 21, 2007, 6:23 PM

Post #2 of 4 (213 views)
Shortcut
Re: [versacewong] Good day.. Calvin Wong here [In reply to] Can't Post

hi hi & welcome!!

Tongue My Friendster Tongue

Frown Welcome to Goofy's Blog Frown

"don't be angry at me for long & don't lock me up as punishment. you have your work, your entertainment and your friends. I only have U"---from a doggie's voice

loolick

Jun 21, 2007, 7:42 PM

Post #3 of 4 (211 views)
Shortcut
Re: [versacewong] Good day.. Calvin Wong here [In reply to] Can't Post

hey CY, welcome!

try to bring both yr pom n beagle out together...let them play outside the house....becuz yr pom has been living in the house for so long, suddenly u introduce some1 new to her, she will get jealous.

food-there r so many brand out there nowadays, Blackwood(my current buy), NutriEdge, Nutro, Purina.......try to check wif other owner of Beagle, mayb they can give u better advise.

versacewong
New User

Jun 22, 2007, 1:21 AM

Post #4 of 4 (207 views)
Shortcut
Re: [loolick] Good day.. Calvin Wong here [In reply to] Can't Post

Ok thnks a lot ....
Calvin - 0162540090 -

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my