ALPHA

Mar 27, 2007, 3:56 AM

Post #27 of 34 (221 views)
Shortcut
Re: [musashi] hi [In reply to] Can't Post

microchip IS painful

My beloved Molly looks like MooMooo

My beloved Snoopy makes 1 of the funniest beagle in the world

My beloved Lassie is the teh-est sheltie although he is a male !

Frown Molly Gal : 16 June 2007 | Snoopy Zai : 4 Jan 2010 | Lassie Zai : 23 April 2010

| Husky Zai : 24 Jan 2010
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Visit my Jewelleries Online

Photography Business Website coming up soon ^^

musashi
ALPHA

Mar 27, 2007, 3:56 PM

Post #28 of 34 (219 views)
Shortcut
Re: [SupaMolly] hi [In reply to] Can't Post

Pain also must do ONE time...if not, i won't be ableto bring her to overseas as immigration law need microchip as an ID.

Blush I am the man with dog's name

vicwhliew
Dog Kichi

Mar 27, 2007, 5:17 PM

Post #29 of 34 (212 views)
Shortcut

if u really migrate no choice lo

musashi
ALPHA

Mar 27, 2007, 5:26 PM

Post #30 of 34 (208 views)
Shortcut
Re: [vicwhliew] hi [In reply to] Can't Post

no migration plan,just planning to bring them for holiday. Sly

Blush I am the man with dog's name

SupaMolly
ALPHA

Mar 28, 2007, 5:15 PM

Post #31 of 34 (192 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
Pain also must do ONE time...if not, i won't be ableto bring her to overseas as immigration law need microchip as an ID.

yeap... for safety sake ho... and avoid wasting time with the immigration ppl...

My beloved Molly looks like MooMooo

My beloved Snoopy makes 1 of the funniest beagle in the world

My beloved Lassie is the teh-est sheltie although he is a male !

Frown Molly Gal : 16 June 2007 | Snoopy Zai : 4 Jan 2010 | Lassie Zai : 23 April 2010

| Husky Zai : 24 Jan 2010
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Visit my Jewelleries Online

Photography Business Website coming up soon ^^

jessicaohh
ALPHA

Mar 28, 2007, 5:18 PM

Post #32 of 34 (190 views)
Shortcut

oh..u plan to bring them oversea for a holiday? normally if like dat, they still kena quarantine oso rite?

FrownView my blog in Sasha's Blog and don't forget to sign my guestbook!Frown

FrownMy Dogster Frown

They are not 'Just a Dog'
They are my FAMILY!!!

Sasha, Sze Ern N Sheena
Frown

steffy1811
K9 Kaki

Mar 28, 2007, 9:00 PM

Post #33 of 34 (179 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jessicaohh] hi [In reply to] Can't Post

Depending on where u're going lor...some countries allows access to dogs from some countries without quarantine.Wink

I know Malaysia does that lah. If you bring dogs from Japan, UK or Australia, dont need to quarantine, but if from anywhere else, have to quarantine lor. I read it from the website where you have to apply for import permit.

Aiyooo very leceh one lah....I know lah, you wanna bring ur furkid along with you but I tell you it's not EASY! Of cos smaller dogs less problem, less hassle...but bigger dog...AIYOOO....I don think i'll ever take Rascal with me if I were to go on Holiday. But if i wanna go back to US for long term, then i'll take him with me.

That also you have to see the country ur visiting extremely dog friendly or not. Even in US, dogs are still not allowed indoors unless it's a guide dog. So most of the time, I have to leave rascal in the car with the windows slightly open. And a lot of other dog owners do that too. No need to worry about dog-napping there. Then stay in hotels, have to look for hotels that are pet friendly. Even though there are hotels which are pet friendly, but doesnt mean it's readily everywhere. And you just have to get a car and drive cos Public Transport dont allow pets. Only guide dogs can go on bus rides.

So I wouldnt be bothered to take rascal with me if i'm going for a holiday even if its 3 months long. I still wouldnt take him with me. The quarantines, the amount of PAPERWORK, amount of phone calls and the INEFFICIENCY of our system in handling pets is just wayy to much for me take.Crazy I'll only take him with me when I'm not sure when i'll be catching the flight home again. Besides, after the horrible long journey all the way from US, I dont think rascal will ever want to get on an airplane ever again. Wink

*Rascal's Philosophy "Will give the world up for a good nap"
Gizmo's Philosophy "Mine Mine Mine. All is MINE. Sharing is caring..? Whats that?"

jessicaohh
ALPHA

Mar 28, 2007, 9:29 PM

Post #34 of 34 (177 views)
Shortcut
Re: [steffy1811] hi [In reply to] Can't Post

yeah..agree with u...can imagine all the hassle that we hv to go thru just to get them there..sigh..n i think our furkids won enjoy it too...better leave them at home where they feel comfortable instead of going thru all the hassle and stress...unless of course, if need to migrate or staying overseas for a long period of time, then definitely need to bring lo..dat one i think no choice d....Wink

FrownView my blog in Sasha's Blog and don't forget to sign my guestbook!Frown

FrownMy Dogster Frown

They are not 'Just a Dog'
They are my FAMILY!!!

Sasha, Sze Ern N Sheena
Frown

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my