Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Members' Area: Members' Introduction:
A pet transporter... and a poodle lover!

harrywong
New User

Aug 3, 2006, 3:16 AM

Post #1 of 3 (235 views)
Shortcut
A pet transporter... and a poodle lover! Can't Post

Hi there,

New to this place (or website?). Just would like to drop by and say hi to everyone.

My wife and I have a toy, apricot, poodle and her name is Eva. Back home in my parent's place we have 6 dogs

- Angle, Mimi, Sunny, Nancy, Pinky, and Melody, and they are all crossed-breed. Never at a point in my life that

I have lived without dogs - they are trully men's best friends, aren't they?

Now i run a pet transportation business, where people hire me to do import and export pets/ animals for them

- from doing paperwork till sending the pets to/from the airport. For domestic activities, we also pick up and

deliver pets to/ from kennels, vets, groomers, and anywhere that usually a malaysian taxi wouldn't allow you

to get on with your babies.

My email addresss is harryw@streamyx.com .If you would like to find out more about us please write drop me

a message, or mobile: 016-6029701.

Again, it's NICE to be here!!!

Ain't no any dogs like poodles.

I will prolly drop by everyone once in a while to say something.
THERE'S NOWHERE YOUR PETS CAN'T GO - AS LONG AS THEY TRAVEL WITH ME

Amanda85
Doggyman

Aug 8, 2006, 10:01 PM

Post #2 of 3 (200 views)
Shortcut
Re: [harrywong] A pet transporter... and a poodle lover! [In reply to] Can't Post

nice to meet u....

was great to find out a person who provide such service.....

will definately keep ur number in case of emergency....there's alwiz frens who called me up and ask about transportation....

btw, juz wanna ask u.....do u provide such service of transporting both d owner n dog from kl to jb?

Pacco de Mongrel
~ Come and join us for a doggie jungle trekking @ Bukit Gasing every Saturday morning ~

(This post was edited by Amanda85 on Aug 8, 2006, 10:19 PM)

harrywong
New User

Aug 9, 2006, 8:05 AM

Post #3 of 3 (197 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Amanda85] A pet transporter... and a poodle lover! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Amanda,

Nice to meet you too.

Yeah we do travel long distance too - . If you would like to find out more, feel free to contact me (by means mentioned above).
THERE'S NOWHERE YOUR PETS CAN'T GO - AS LONG AS THEY TRAVEL WITH ME

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my