Home: Members' Area: Members' Introduction:
hI, NEW HERE , HUSKY/COLLIE LOVER

apache
Novice

Apr 8, 2006, 8:11 AM

Post #1 of 12 (356 views)
Shortcut
hI, NEW HERE , HUSKY/COLLIE LOVER Can't Post

Hi folks i am new here ,i have 1 border collie & 3 siberian huskies ,i live in the uk here are some pics of my guys to introduce them to you all

ICE

WOLFY

MISHKA

SUKA

siberian hushky

Apr 8, 2006, 10:15 PM

Post #2 of 12 (345 views)
Shortcut
Re: [apache] hI, NEW HERE , HUSKY/COLLIE LOVER [In reply to] Can't Post

Frown are you thinking of coming to Malaysia with huskiesFrown? If your coming can you give me 1 little baby husky for free?
Frown A siberian husky lover Frown

apache
Novice

Apr 9, 2006, 1:03 AM

Post #3 of 12 (340 views)
Shortcut
Re: [siberian hushky] hI, NEW HERE , HUSKY/COLLIE LOVER [In reply to] Can't Post

SmileSorry , no can't bring my dogs to malaysia as u need to put them in quarantine!!!!!!! 4 about 6 months i think it is. Maybe i would one day visit malaysia 4 a holiday .,

siberian hushky

Apr 9, 2006, 11:30 PM

Post #4 of 12 (325 views)
Shortcut

Frowntoo badFrown
Frown A siberian husky lover Frown

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Apr 12, 2006, 1:25 AM

Post #5 of 12 (295 views)
Shortcut

Wow, your huskies are beautiful. I like your border collie, it has blue eyes.

I notice Wolfy has a harness on.... do you let your huskies work off their energy?

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.
THEY NEED YOUR HELP AND LOVE

apache
Novice

Apr 12, 2006, 6:45 AM

Post #6 of 12 (282 views)
Shortcut
Re: [crazymouse_yyh] hI, NEW HERE , HUSKY/COLLIE LOVER [In reply to] Can't Post

Winkyes crazymouse i used to race my huskies & collies

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Apr 12, 2006, 4:14 PM

Post #7 of 12 (271 views)
Shortcut

Wow, that is so cool. Frown Normally, for huskies, how long is the race?

Your collie herd sheep? I wonder, do you own a farm? Heheheh...Blush so many questions.

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.

apache
Novice

Apr 13, 2006, 11:12 AM

Post #8 of 12 (257 views)
Shortcut

Hi crazymouse the distance varies in husky races, for 6 dogs in a team its about 4 mile then the distances get less for less dogs , child classes go about 1 mile in races.But in the races in alaska ie iditarod they do lots & lots of miles.I would luv to go watch that race 1 day. I dont mind u asking me any questions ,glad to help

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Apr 13, 2006, 5:32 PM

Post #9 of 12 (254 views)
Shortcut

Wow, quite a distance.... Yes, I heard and saw some documentaries on the alaskan races... I also learnd that there are 2 types of huskies... One is the Siberian, the other is Alaskan(a mix of Siberian with another dog). I'd love to really see that one day too.... maybe in 20 years time when I have the moneyTongue

Here lack a lot of races for our dogs.... I kinda wish there were more sports for our dogs to participate.

apache
Novice

Apr 13, 2006, 11:42 PM

Post #10 of 12 (236 views)
Shortcut

SmileHi crazymouse ,u mentioned there are 2 types of husky ,there are also CANADIAN ESKIMO DOGS

ALASKAN MALAMUTES

here in england there are also folks breeding HUSKAMUTES ,a mix of siberian& malamute ,but they look ok , i am not into this x-breeding though ,think huskies should stay pure ,sorry. Also here are NORTHERN INUITS ,HUSKY/SHEPHERD CROSS (I THINK) NOT SURE ABOUT THIS ONE MATE.

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Apr 14, 2006, 12:23 AM

Post #11 of 12 (228 views)
Shortcut

Ohhh.... how could I forget canadian eskimo dogs.... hahah... but for races people normally use Siberian huskies for stamina and alaskan huskies for speed.... Well, dunno much as I'm still learning.

They mix huskies with malamutes? I still think keeping the husky breed pure too. Like all breeds that are available, should be their old pure standard breeds.

apache
Novice

Apr 14, 2006, 5:40 AM

Post #12 of 12 (224 views)
Shortcut

cfazymouse , you think like i do mate ,with the x breeding carry on. I learned as i went along with my huskies , but theres lots of help here if u need it 'going back to other thread , no i don't have a farm ,wish i didLaugh.& ice dosen't herd any sheep ,would play with them i thinkWinkWink

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my