Hallo

vern
New User

Jan 13, 2006, 10:49 PM

Post #1 of 9 (527 views)
Shortcut
Hallo Can't Post

Hi there,

Been sometime since I last joined any chat forum so, my apologies if my intro is a bit rusty.

Anyway, brought home my 9 week Golden Retriever named Jake last week and, seeing much sound advise in this forum, can't think of a better way to ensure proper care of Jake but joining here and learning from everyone here.

By the way, I'm vern.

Bye

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Jan 14, 2006, 5:19 AM

Post #2 of 9 (498 views)
Shortcut
Re: [vern] Hallo [In reply to] Can't Post

Hello and welcome Vern!

It's ok, better late then never intro yourself hehehe....

Goldens are always so adorable when they are puppies, fluffy and oh so bear like. Do post some pics of your Jake! Oh, by the way, I'm Hun.

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.
THEY NEED YOUR HELP AND LOVE

CLing80
Novice

Jan 14, 2006, 5:25 AM

Post #3 of 9 (497 views)
Shortcut
Re: [crazymouse_yyh] Hallo [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Hun & Vern,

I'm curious. I realized a lot of ppl prefer golden compared to lab. Any reason y? What is the difference between golden & lab?

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Jan 14, 2006, 10:30 AM

Post #4 of 9 (489 views)
Shortcut
Re: [CLing80] Hallo [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi

Goldens have a longer and wavy coat, looks attractive and fluffy. Labs are short coat and don't have that bear look some goldens have when puppies.

They are almost the same. Have similar traits, shed equally and are great family dogs. So it's really up to you which breed you like. I got a lab... coz I prefer short coat than a wavy coat.

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.
THEY NEED YOUR HELP AND LOVE

Sydney
Doggyman

Jan 16, 2006, 12:30 AM

Post #5 of 9 (472 views)
Shortcut

Welcome to the Forum VernSmile

*shakes hand with vern* Do u have any picture of your goldie?i'm sure it's really cute cuz opposite my house got a retriver also... really fat retriver and naughtyCrazy

FrownFrownSidney's DogsterFrown
Frown
Your's truly,
Sydn3yFrownFrownFrown

DragonArt

vern
New User

Jan 16, 2006, 10:30 PM

Post #6 of 9 (466 views)
Shortcut
Re: [crazymouse_yyh] Hallo [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Hun, CLing80 & Sydney,

Thanks for the nice welcome. Sorry a little bit late in replying as I was out the past few days.

Would like really like to post some pics of Jake but it's hard to get a clear shot with him running around non-stop but, will try to these few days. Goldens really are adorable when young but they are also really hyper active.

Jake's having a slight flu at the moment so can't let him run around to much.

Anyway, thanks again for the welcome.

CLing80
Novice

Jan 17, 2006, 1:16 AM

Post #7 of 9 (457 views)
Shortcut

Vern,

I'm suffering from serious flu as well Frown. Have been wrapping wantans since this yesterday. I'm having silly thoughts wondering if puppies wrap wantans like us when they r having flu Tongue. Think i might be on mC tomorrow.

Chee Ling

vern
New User

Jan 17, 2006, 4:56 PM

Post #8 of 9 (450 views)
Shortcut
Re: [CLing80] Hallo [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Chee Ling,

Still being wantan wrapped today? Tried to wantan wrap Jake. Don't think he likes it but definitely will give him mc..

vern

CLing80
Novice

Jan 18, 2006, 3:18 AM

Post #9 of 9 (442 views)
Shortcut

Today less wantans BUT my nose very very sore. To make it worst, I have a blocked nose today and I can hardly breathe so I talk to most of my clients and colleagues in funny voice.

Jake - Get well soon!!

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my