Home: Members' Area: Members' Introduction:
someone said i should come here and introduce myself, so here i am

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Concorn
ALPHA

Nov 8, 2004, 6:17 PM

Post #26 of 30 (142 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ilovenba] someone said i should come here and introduce myself, so here i am [In reply to] Can't Post

OK OK Thanx!!

No problem lar, I can always go searching for the place...

Gosh!! Now you oredy having the good food liao!!!Frown So jealous!!!!!

*Coco & Concorn*

** If It's Yours it happen to be Mine, But What Is Mine Is always Be Mine - Coco's Motto**

Coco Leng Lui Album
~ latest update Oct 02

ilovenba
Enthusiast

Nov 10, 2004, 9:31 PM

Post #27 of 30 (136 views)
Shortcut
Re: [barry] someone said i should come here and introduce myself, so here i am [In reply to] Can't Post

snowy get lost yesterday before i come back from penang.:( according to my gf's sister, snowy was chasing after a motorbike when she last seen her. :( then when i come back until today, have no sign of snowy around my area. i'd tried to find her by searching the area but still, no her sign. :(

nothing is imposible, it just looked that way.

ilovenba
Enthusiast

Nov 29, 2004, 5:27 PM

Post #28 of 30 (128 views)
Shortcut
Re: [barry] someone said i should come here and introduce myself, so here i am [In reply to] Can't Post

well, snowy was found this morning. apparently someone at my area has adopted her, i saw her yesterday but there's no one at home. couldn't do anything.... then today, just now she slip out from their home again and run back to my house..... so happy... but i will inform the new owner though...

barry

Nov 30, 2004, 7:00 PM

Post #29 of 30 (123 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ilovenba] someone said i should come here and introduce myself, so here i am [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi boon lee,

I'm glad to know that naughty lil' girl came home.Do take more precaution & don't let her go missing again.Anyway i get to know your relative is looking to adopt a new dog.Check out the adoption forum,there a dog with me.you may condiser to adopt her.

ilovenba
Enthusiast

Nov 30, 2004, 9:12 PM

Post #30 of 30 (120 views)
Shortcut

well i've barricade my door with the net again and i put the net as tall as the gate, and block the longkang with the net oso. but guess wat? this morning i saw ono and snowy running outside again!! sigh... donno where else they can slip out. have oledi blick all the way they can run out but still they can find someway to go outside.... oso donno what to do...

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my