Home: Members' Area: Members' Introduction:
Happy Mooncake/Lantern Festival to all Puppy.com's members

venessa

Sep 29, 2004, 1:06 AM

Post #1 of 20 (692 views)
Shortcut
Happy Mooncake/Lantern Festival to all Puppy.com's members Can't Post

dear guys/fellows,

I'm here to wish everybody have and wonderful, enjoyable festival....

(>””<) got something to tell your guys/fellows (>""<)

( . - . ) but i feel shy ler......

(“) (“) anyway........her to wishing everybody/buddys

(“) (“) 'Happy Mooncake/Lantern Festival'...

(( ))

Hope that every puppies/doggies & their owners' healthy and thanks for the creator for this website's...thanks ya.

Tongue venessa & fido Cool

musashi
ALPHA

Sep 29, 2004, 1:17 AM

Post #2 of 20 (682 views)
Shortcut
Re: [venessa] Happy Mooncake/Lantern Festival to all Puppy.com's members [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Venessa,

All the best & happy Moon Cake festival to you and your furkids too !!!
Don't feed you furkid with Moon Cake huh,otherwise they will be overweight !!

Blush I am the man with dog's name

venessa

Sep 29, 2004, 1:29 AM

Post #3 of 20 (672 views)
Shortcut
Re: [musashi] Happy Mooncake/Lantern Festival to all Puppy.com's members [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Musashi,

Ya, thanks same as you. Ya, My Fido-Shih Tzu is already over weight. Can you imagine if you see him from his back, you can see a big ballon there moving here and there. He is actually over-weight...ahahha. Hey, you got urself a nice sweetie. But, wat kind of breeder is that? How old is He/She liao?Blush Enjoy yourself tonite ya....Wink

Tonguevenessa & fidoTongue

Sydney
Doggyman

Sep 29, 2004, 1:37 AM

Post #4 of 20 (670 views)
Shortcut
Re: [venessa] Happy Mooncake/Lantern Festival to all Puppy.com's members [In reply to] Can't Post

I didnt know 2day is mooncake. How r we going 2 celebrate mooncake fes if we dun have mooncake?

FrownFrownSidney's DogsterFrown
Frown
Your's truly,
Sydn3yFrownFrownFrown

DragonArt

yst323
Old Kaki

Sep 29, 2004, 1:37 AM

Post #5 of 20 (670 views)
Shortcut

Happy moon cake festival to u and fidoSmile
hehehe...i'm going back to celebrate liao...Tongue

ST & PP & TT Frown

PP & TT photos
(latest upload: 3 Feb 2006)

MisterStan
Doggyman

Sep 29, 2004, 3:35 AM

Post #6 of 20 (666 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Venessa, musashi, yst323, bull_lover, & everyone] Happy Mooncake/Lantern Festival to all Puppy.com's members [In reply to] Can't Post

Happy Mooncake Festival to everyone in puppy.com and to all the doggies in the world. May everyone enjoy their mooncake festival as much as I do. Smile

silvrash
Enthusiast

Sep 29, 2004, 6:40 AM

Post #7 of 20 (662 views)
Shortcut

HIII~~~ venessa

Happy Mooncake Festival to you tooSmile

I guess some doggy is juz have a crazy on sweet stuff.

I ate one the other day and my terrier went bazoo, extremely. Kept jumping and standing(thats how she beg for food, that she likesTongue)

she was excited until she throw herself to me Pirate and i got scratches (again)

at the end, hav to give up(me) and gave her some.....but that didn't stop her..... and more she's already over weight!!?? 10kg++ liaw Pirate cannot carry her liaw..~~
www.wretch.cc/album/LilLiFashion

musashi
ALPHA

Sep 29, 2004, 7:10 AM

Post #8 of 20 (655 views)
Shortcut

My Taro is POMERANIAN mixed Pengkinese very sweet & gentle..love him very much as much as he loves me too.he will be 9 years old on November ! Have to prepare for his bitrhday cake liao...Sly

Blush I am the man with dog's name

kitconnie78
ALPHA

Sep 29, 2004, 1:48 PM

Post #9 of 20 (645 views)
Shortcut

Wish a happy moon cake festival too.

~*~*~*~*~*~*
|<('.'.)>
| (._0)
| ? , ":./
| ;];]c_)
Cool kitconnie78 is the owner of Blush Bibi, Smile Eden, Minmin (Silky Terrier), Tongue Momo (M. Schnaunzer) Laugh Gobi (pug) Sly Magic (Border Collie) and Frown Ariel

venessa

Sep 30, 2004, 5:12 PM

Post #10 of 20 (635 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Sydney] Happy Mooncake/Lantern Festival to all Puppy.com's members [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Sydney,

Sorry for the late reply. Coz, I was MC yesterday...hehe. So, how is your celebration? It's that fun & enjoyable?

Tongue*venessa & fido*

venessa

Sep 30, 2004, 5:19 PM

Post #11 of 20 (634 views)
Shortcut
Re: [silvrash] Happy Mooncake/Lantern Festival to all Puppy.com's members [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Silvrash,

So, how did you celebrate with your terrier. SHE is cute ler...Wah, 10kg++, my GOD....did you control Her weight? Actually, Fido is quite fat now, but he is just 3 month plus lar...Can't imagine that rite? But now he is 'keep away his fat'.....i try to control his diet...ahah..Crazy..but, it's quite diff...Coz, he keep used his poor little cuttie eyes/look at me....Mad smart ya! Blush How old is she? Share more her details with me can ar? Thanks

Tongue*venessa & fido

venessa

Sep 30, 2004, 5:24 PM

Post #12 of 20 (632 views)
Shortcut
Re: [musashi] Happy Mooncake/Lantern Festival to all Puppy.com's members [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Musashi & Taro,

haha, he look very sweet & gentle. Can i said that mostly PEngkinese are gentle? Coz, i seen fews Pengkinese are very gentle. They likes to lie down all the times...ahah... 9 years old liao? Sure? But he look likes still young lar...how you keep him as well? 'Bio-young'? hahah...just kidding Wink. Wah, Happy Birthday to Taro...ya..ya..ya..Sly Birthday cake? Em, got mer? Where you find the Birthday Cake for Taro wor? Share with me ya...Smile Anyway, how is your Celebration? It's have fun?!

Tongue *venessa & fido

venessa

Sep 30, 2004, 5:30 PM

Post #13 of 20 (631 views)
Shortcut
Re: [yst323] Happy Mooncake/Lantern Festival to all Puppy.com's members [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Ysy323, MisterStan & Kitconnie 78,

Hi guys.....Sorry for the late reply, i was sick yesterday...ahah..Blush So, how is your Celebration? Did your guys have fun on that? As for me, i was zzzz at home...that it....Mad

Tongue* venessa & fido

MisterStan
Doggyman

Sep 30, 2004, 11:32 PM

Post #14 of 20 (627 views)
Shortcut

was having fun during the mooncake festival. love to eat mooncakes ekekeke. non stop ekekeke.

venessa

Oct 1, 2004, 12:32 AM

Post #15 of 20 (623 views)
Shortcut
Re: [MisterStan] Happy Mooncake/Lantern Festival to all Puppy.com's members [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi MisterStan,

Wah, so good ar.....mooncake, i found that, this year the mooncake not that sweet. Em......but i didn't take at all, coz, i don't like sweet things.Wink So, how is henry?! Did he enjoy as well?

Tongue*venessa & fido

MisterStan
Doggyman

Oct 1, 2004, 12:36 AM

Post #16 of 20 (622 views)
Shortcut

yes henry enjoy it a lot.

Sydney
Doggyman

Oct 1, 2004, 10:57 PM

Post #17 of 20 (617 views)
Shortcut

ya it was ok cs i almost got burnt by the fire n oh sorry 4 the late reply too. I have 2 admit my sis cant even light a lanturn. After she lit it 4 a few minutes it was burning.

Ya i did enjoy it bcs i get 2 eat a lot of food on that day. U enjoy it?

Frown
Your's truly,
Sydn3yFrownFrownFrown

DragonArt

venessa

Oct 7, 2004, 7:14 PM

Post #18 of 20 (611 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Sydney] Happy Mooncake/Lantern Festival to all Puppy.com's members [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Sydney,

Sorry for reply again....i was bz recently and sick since mooncake festival. I was born in low blood pressure and some more i hate sweet. I mean i don't like sweet.....or sugar....beside COCA-COLA.....ahahah...so, i got many sugar, sweets stuff with me, incase mine blood pressure low again.....i need gluko.....hahah...glad to know that you did enjoy urself.WinkTonguevenessa & fido

Sydney
Doggyman

Oct 15, 2004, 9:54 PM

Post #19 of 20 (600 views)
Shortcut

oh i c. Then wat happen? U cant eat mooncake?

Frown
Your's truly,
Sydn3yFrownFrownFrown

DragonArt

venessa

Oct 18, 2004, 4:58 PM

Post #20 of 20 (594 views)
Shortcut

Hi Sydney,

hehe, helo......how are you? I was bz with many things recently..Sorry for the late reply. Actually, i don't like sweet stuffs. Even when i drink 'tea' or......'soya bean' is without sugar..haa..I don't like mooncake, it's too sweet for me, how about u?

Tonguevenessa

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my