My New Pup-Shih Tzu

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next page Last page  View All

MisterStan
Doggyman

Nov 28, 2004, 11:14 PM

Post #201 of 208 (790 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ladee_m] My New Pup-Shih Tzu [In reply to] Can't Post

hello. i am so sorry. been repeating the same mistake twice. msn: shtf1984@......

ladee_m
Doggyman

Nov 28, 2004, 11:50 PM

Post #202 of 208 (783 views)
Shortcut
Re: [MisterStan] My New Pup-Shih Tzu [In reply to] Can't Post

hi Smile

k... Wink

CLICK ON =>Poodles' Friendly Gang ListSmile

I wonder if other dogs think poodles are members of a weird religious cult.

venessa

Feb 25, 2005, 5:36 AM

Post #203 of 208 (767 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ladee_m] My New Pup-Shih Tzu [In reply to] Can't Post

Ladee_M,

helo........sorry for the late reply.I'll really miss ur guys.....Sorry, my house don't have phone, internet...even my office..ya, mine msn-ven2@hotmail.com

gtg now...chat some other day, take care.

miss you,

venessa & fido

venessa

Feb 25, 2005, 5:40 AM

Post #204 of 208 (767 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jadeng] My New Pup-Shih Tzu [In reply to] Can't Post

Jadeng,

hey, sorry for the late reply..no inter, no phone...so cham like out of the connection to this world..ahah

ur pup is very sweet ler, look cute and can sit silent type...i love it..cutty..my pup was too notty, can stand him, even the trainer said as well....ahahah..

gtg again...Frown...bb...take care

venessa & fido

venessa

Feb 25, 2005, 5:45 AM

Post #205 of 208 (765 views)
Shortcut
Re: [minglmy] My New Pup-Shih Tzu [In reply to] Can't Post

Minglmy,

hey...long time didn't chat with you, how are you? i miss you too much...haha..me lost contact to this world quite some time liao, a bit like ar? what is this, what is that?! ahahah

how is the OB training class? mine class is not that good....fido can't learn much....can't put his fully attention on the class....too bad ya, wasted!

gtg now....bb...Frown

venessa & fido

venessa

Feb 25, 2005, 5:55 AM

Post #206 of 208 (765 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Concorn] My New Pup-Shih Tzu [In reply to] Can't Post

Da jie,

How are you and coco? i miss your so much..

So, how is your cny celebration? how is your new career? how is your weeding preparation? me worst.....before cny everthing was a mess for me! I face many things, horrible things in my career...em..ahaah..look like your are my rubbish bin...sorry..

How is Coco's OB class? everything OK, smooth? wish that...

gtg now....Frown.........bb..........take care, pls...

venessa & fido

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Feb 25, 2005, 5:05 PM

Post #207 of 208 (754 views)
Shortcut
Re: [venessa] My New Pup-Shih Tzu [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Hi !

How have u been of late ? ya been a long time since we chat huh.... my good so fast 2005 adi. Sometimes dunno where the time flies one.

OB class is ok lar ... been very lazy due to all the holidays n etc that makes us "forgot" to train Tongue I guess when a person is lazy there is nothing to be said lar right ? LOL ! Laugh bad of me !

cheers,
minglmy

Concorn
ALPHA

Feb 25, 2005, 7:48 PM

Post #208 of 208 (742 views)
Shortcut
Re: [venessa] My New Pup-Shih Tzu [In reply to] Can't Post

Hello Van & Fido,

Long time no hear from you! How's life and your cny? Been always waiting for your msg. You can't log into msn during work?

Well, all the hassle of preparing for the wedding is over now. Thank Goodness!!! hahahha.. Coco had stopped goin to OB class liao since I'm too busy for bring her over. Training her myself at home. She's a much better and obedient dog after I spayed her last December. But now, she shedding terriblely... hmmm... Me gotta clean and sweep the floor 3 TIMES A DAY!!! Anyway, it's a good exercise for me too lar...TongueCrazySmile

Tell me more bout your job!! What's wrong??!!I'll be eager to be your BIG RUBBISH BIN!! if you wanna be to be...

Take Care!!

*Coco & Concorn*

** If It's Yours it happen to be Mine, But What Is Mine Is always Be Mine - Coco's Motto**

Coco Leng Lui Album
~ latest update Oct 02

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my