Home: Members' Area: Members' Introduction:
Hello everyone & cocker lovers

manuel
New User

Nov 18, 2002, 2:56 AM

Post #1 of 23 (1598 views)
Shortcut
Hello everyone & cocker lovers Can't Post

I am from the U.S. I know little of your country but am surprised you use English. I like your message board. I would like to invite cocker spaniel lovers to participate in my new cocker spaniel message board. I would truely like to have an international board including members of your country. The board is free. There is no advertising. I myself own an 8 year old American cocker spaniel who I love to death.

Look forward to hearing from you. I am interested in learning about Malaysia.

Manuel
The more I see of men, the more I admire dogs -- Madame Roland

(This post was edited by Khoobg on Nov 18, 2002, 4:22 AM)

manuel
New User

Nov 18, 2002, 6:46 AM

Post #2 of 23 (1592 views)
Shortcut
Re: [manuel] Hello everyone & cocker lovers [In reply to] Can't Post

I forgot to give you my cocker spaniel's picture. He has his own web page as well:

Manuel
The more I see of men, the more I admire dogs -- Madame Roland

(This post was edited by Khoobg on Nov 19, 2002, 12:55 AM)

jasonlyh
Enthusiast

Nov 18, 2002, 7:24 PM

Post #3 of 23 (1582 views)
Shortcut

Hi Manuel. Welcome to puppy.com. Your ACS looks simply adorable. Will check out your website later. We do have a few cocker spaniel owner in this site and would be most willing to share and learn from one another. I myself is the proud owner of a 1 year old black ECS. Cheers.

chongmeng_soh

Nov 19, 2002, 12:37 AM

Post #4 of 23 (1572 views)
Shortcut

ya...is here ...another ecs ownner....hi ! manuel., i own a pair of ECS. the male is chest (a black color, 1 year and 6 months old), female is call tao tao( gold color, 1 year and 10 months old). i love them so much.Smile
sohchongmeng.spaces.live.com/

luckey
ALPHA

Nov 19, 2002, 4:03 AM

Post #5 of 23 (1566 views)
Shortcut

Hi manuel

NIce to see more cocker lovers in this website! we have 4 adorable cockers! but ours are english...

yours looks reallly cute... how old and do you show your cocker?

SmileSmile

manuel
New User

Nov 19, 2002, 7:49 AM

Post #6 of 23 (1563 views)
Shortcut
Re: [luckey] Hello everyone & cocker lovers [In reply to] Can't Post

Hello everyone. I love English cockers as well. They are gorgeous creatures. My Gabby is 8 years old. He is buff & white American cocker spaniel, registered with the American Kennel Club. He loves to chase squirrels and rabbits. In the summer he loves to play in our lawn's water sprinklers. He is funny to watch. No, I do not show him but I bet it would be fun. We consider him the baby of the family. He gets all our love and attention. Smile

luckey
ALPHA

Nov 19, 2002, 8:25 AM

Post #7 of 23 (1562 views)
Shortcut

You only have one dog? He must be a lucky dog!

jasonlyh
Enthusiast

Nov 19, 2002, 8:25 PM

Post #8 of 23 (1551 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chongmeng_soh] Hello everyone & cocker lovers [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Chong Meng. When did you get your female ECS? How soon will you get your first litter? Will you be joining us for the gathering? Would love to see your ECS. Looks like we have a few ECS in the coming gathering.

luckey
ALPHA

Nov 19, 2002, 10:07 PM

Post #9 of 23 (1547 views)
Shortcut

Hi Chong Meng

Are you coming to the Kota Kemuning Agility gathering on the 30th? do bring your two cockers along! Smile

~Luckey

chongmeng_soh

Nov 21, 2002, 6:04 AM

Post #10 of 23 (1535 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jasonlyh] Hello everyone & cocker lovers [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To jasonlyh and luckey,

hi jasonlyh and luckey, it's will be my presure in joining for the gathering but i dun known wherether i can make it or not ....need to double check again ...with wat appointment i have on the day of gathering ...but i will try my best to make it!Wink..hope we can meet up( cocker spaniel lover) together..., but i feel quick sad today when i groomed chest just now, i found out he have something (skin problem) but i dun known wat izzit..it's like something inside the skin that make his skin bengkak abit.Unsuremaybe will bring him go to vet tomorow.but anyway i have just aply some medicine to it...hopefully can get well soon. Frown

chongmeng_soh

Nov 21, 2002, 6:07 AM

Post #11 of 23 (1534 views)
Shortcut

hi jason...i got the female ecs last 2 weeks.

luckey
ALPHA

Nov 21, 2002, 6:47 AM

Post #12 of 23 (1533 views)
Shortcut

when you say his skin bengkak, you mean swollen, or a rash?

my cocker Jupey had a bad neck rash and we discovered it was from his leather collar... it was all red and raw and he was itching really bad with it. but after we took off his leather collar, and put talcum poweder to ease the itch, it went away pretty soon after that.

hope all goes ok with your dog.. Smile

jasonlyh
Enthusiast

Nov 21, 2002, 5:52 PM

Post #13 of 23 (1529 views)
Shortcut

Wow... you got the female when she was 1 year +!! Was tempted to get one but on second thoughts, one is enough for now. Saw in the Star advert on this female cocker of a year plus for sale. Is this the one you got?? As for the skin problem, most likely it is some sores due to heat or allergy. My cocker has it too from the previous warm weather. Now they're drying up and it does feels like something is swollen. Nevertheless do bring him to the vet. I suppose we need to maintain the cocker's coat regularly such as how to prevent ticks/lice, prevent matted hairs especially the ears, etc, etc. Something which I need advise from Luckey a.k.a. Jennifer Wink. Maybe we can start a post in the Gundog section.... Smile

chongmeng_soh

Nov 23, 2002, 4:23 AM

Post #14 of 23 (1516 views)
Shortcut

hi luckey...i will bring chest to vet tomorow to find out actually what is that...anyway thank you so much for your info and exsprience.Smile

chongmeng_soh

Nov 23, 2002, 4:28 AM

Post #15 of 23 (1515 views)
Shortcut

hi jasonlyh ...just saw your dog photo..he so cute.Smile, ya maybe is the one you saw in star new.. Shockedya maybe we can start a topic in gundog.Laugh

jasonlyh
Enthusiast

Nov 25, 2002, 5:45 PM

Post #16 of 23 (1504 views)
Shortcut

Thanks Chong Meng. I'm sure yours are just as cute. Then again... all ECS are cute..hehe. The honor is all yours to start the topic on ECS. Cheers. Hope to see you and your dogs at the gathering!!

chongmeng_soh

Nov 26, 2002, 12:03 AM

Post #17 of 23 (1497 views)
Shortcut

hi jason, the female (tao tao) is on hit now...i dun think i will bring her along (if i can make it to the gathering). maybe will bring chest go there ....have to check wherether i got anything appoinment on that day or not. anyway hope i can join the gathering.would like to meet you all..Sly

jasonlyh
Enthusiast

Nov 26, 2002, 12:50 AM

Post #18 of 23 (1495 views)
Shortcut

Great!!! Do try to make it. Once confirmed please put your name in the list under the Event Calendar - Agility Party asap. One ECS is better than none. How are the 2 of them getting along? Does this mean that you'll be getting your very first litter in the near future? Cheers

luckey
ALPHA

Nov 26, 2002, 3:44 AM

Post #19 of 23 (1490 views)
Shortcut

Yes do come, we'd love to meet you and your cocker... SmileSmile

chongmeng_soh

Nov 29, 2002, 12:57 AM

Post #20 of 23 (1478 views)
Shortcut

hi jason, two of them was just fine when they get together, i think maybe i will get my 1st litters some way around chinese new year time.yup i will try my best to make my face and my doggie turn on the gathering day. it's on 30 nov. 9.00am right~hope to see u and luckey.Smile

luckey
ALPHA

Nov 29, 2002, 6:34 AM

Post #21 of 23 (1472 views)
Shortcut

excellent! see you saturday then! what coclor are your ECS again? Black and golden?

chongmeng_soh

Nov 29, 2002, 7:01 PM

Post #22 of 23 (1464 views)
Shortcut

the male is black ...the female is golden .

luckey
ALPHA

Nov 30, 2002, 3:44 AM

Post #23 of 23 (1460 views)
Shortcut

oh cool Cool so if you have puppies you'll get the whole rainbow spectrum of colors!!!

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my