Hello to all!!

Dakin
Novice

Nov 14, 2002, 7:30 PM

Post #1 of 15 (1321 views)
Shortcut
Hello to all!! Can't Post

Hi all,

Very happy to see so many active dog lovers in Malaysia. I have recently adopted a toy poodle from my friend in Singapore, and 2 weeks ago was finally able to bring it into Malaysia (has to be 3 months old). His name is Junior, a black and white parti. Since he moved in, I have been losing sleep...and weight too!! Unsure But I think he has finally settled down now, and getting use to the house. His favorite place of the house I think is the kitchen, and I think the place he hates the most is probably his cage.

Cheers
Attachments: junior small.jpg (37.2 KB)

arthur
ALPHA

Nov 14, 2002, 8:02 PM

Post #2 of 15 (1317 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Dakin] Hello to all!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Dakin,

Welcome to the forum. There are not many poddle owners in Malaysia. Having a toy poddle is even rarer I think! Bear in mind that poddles are among the top 3 most intelligent dog breeds surveyed. That's one reason why poddles are very popular with circus acts.

Again, welcome onboard. BTW, Junior is looking good in his photo. Smile

Rdgs Arthur

May
Old Hand

Nov 14, 2002, 8:27 PM

Post #3 of 15 (1315 views)
Shortcut

Welcome to the forum.

Your puppy look so cute and adorable. By the way, where are you from? KL?

fxueyu
Dog Kichi

Nov 14, 2002, 9:06 PM

Post #4 of 15 (1310 views)
Shortcut

hi Dakin,

he is very adorable, he is from spore? so what is the procedure have to do? take a long time?

May I know where u from?

elizatye
K9 Senior

Nov 14, 2002, 10:23 PM

Post #5 of 15 (1306 views)
Shortcut

Hi, Dakin,

Welcome to the forum. The favourite place of my puppy is kitchen also, where the food come from. ha ha ha Cool

Last 2 weeks, when I bought my puppy to the vet, I saw three 8 days old toy poodles (5 actually, with their parents). A lady brought her little puppies to the vet to cut their tail. They all are very cute, in white color. But I already had a MS, else I will buy one from her.

Eliza

PyRoMaNiAc
Canine Addict

Nov 14, 2002, 11:18 PM

Post #6 of 15 (1297 views)
Shortcut

Welcome onboard! Smile I've never seen a multi-coloured poodle before! Anyway, so far, all my dogs have enjoyed the kitchen the most as well... I wonder why, lol.

-= Tisha =-

senggee
New User

Nov 15, 2002, 12:08 AM

Post #7 of 15 (1290 views)
Shortcut
Re: [May] Hello to all!! [In reply to] Can't Post

(This post was edited by senggee on Nov 15, 2002, 12:10 AM)

Dakin
Novice

Nov 15, 2002, 12:27 AM

Post #8 of 15 (1285 views)
Shortcut
Re: [fxueyu] Hello to all!! [In reply to] Can't Post

I am from KL originally(parents are in KL), but have spent most of my life outside the country due to education and subsequently work. I have been working in SIN for the last.. uh.. many years... BUT, I am glad to be back in KL!!!

Bringing a dog in from singapore to malaysia is very easy, just pay for the export permit in SIN (S$50), and the import permit (RM5), plus of course the health letter from a vet. However, junior will not be able to visit his parents anymore as singapore is very strict with imports of dog from malaysia. I think.. him and me... we're settling down in KL...Smile

Malaysia has so many things to eat...so many places to go.. but so little time

Cheers

...and so little friends here too...

cdmoo
ALPHA

Nov 15, 2002, 12:39 AM

Post #9 of 15 (1281 views)
Shortcut

Hi Dakin,

Welcome on board.

Why not join us for the forth coming gathering at Kota Kemuning ( 30/Nov 9 a.m)?

Pls. read about it in the 'Event Calendar' . The topic is 'Agility Party'.

Smile

regards,

CD Moo, wet & cold Shanghai.
regards,

CD Moo

boon
Doggyman

Nov 15, 2002, 2:05 AM

Post #10 of 15 (1270 views)
Shortcut

Hi Dakin

Hwhhehehe, the puppy is adorable.

Boon - I Love Fast Dogs That Hit Hard
You Ask Me To Fight For You, I Give You Freedom & Protection And Then You Question The Manner In Which I Provide It, I'd Rather You Just Said -- "Thank You" --

fxueyu
Dog Kichi

Nov 15, 2002, 9:09 PM

Post #11 of 15 (1256 views)
Shortcut

thanks for your information. Too bad that junior cannot back to spore again. because spore got more spare for pet (dog) compare with here right? Frown

dont worry, you will have all fren in here.

I am also from Penang and working in KL and have very little fren as well. Nice to meet u.

ccsy98
Dog Kichi

Nov 16, 2002, 6:10 AM

Post #12 of 15 (1249 views)
Shortcut

Hi Dakin

Welcome! Ur puppy is soooo cute.....I have a MS and I would love to have a toy poddle....(but my parents won't allow another dog)Frown

BTW, does your Jr. need to be quarantine when you brought her back to Malaysia?

Regards,
Cindy

luckey
ALPHA

Nov 16, 2002, 7:52 AM

Post #13 of 15 (1246 views)
Shortcut

hi dakin, welcome! your pup looks adorable! so are you going to clip her yourself? that should be fun.,. you can decide what hairstyle she should have *haha* altho i wouldnt trust ME with the clipper! Tongue

yes do join us on the 30th for our meet... should be fun and lcukey would love to meet your pup Junior!

Dakin
Novice

Nov 16, 2002, 3:42 PM

Post #14 of 15 (1239 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ccsy98] Hello to all!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Cindy,

Junior need not be quarantined because he came in from Singapore. However, I was told by the Singapore Vet services that to bring Junior back into Singapore, he'll need to be quarantined for 30 days. The vet I spoke to in Singapore said it is too stressful for the dog(and owner too i think) to be quarantined for so long, and they might get all sorts of diseases during the quarantine.

Cheers

Dakin
Novice

Nov 16, 2002, 3:55 PM

Post #15 of 15 (1238 views)
Shortcut
Re: [luckey] Hello to all!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Luckey,

Junior just got his haircut by a friend a few days ago. The groomer took about an inch of hair off him... that's why he looks so small now. I think cutting his hair is best left to the pros Tongue.

I really would like to meet you guys in person, but my schedule for the rest of the year is quite tight. Got a few commited trips that I need to do. But if anyone of you guys will be in UK, Amsterdam, Shanghai, or South korea... this next few weeks, who knows, we might be able to arrange to have a drink together.

Cheers

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my