Brand New!!! In here!!!

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

nelsonlye
Novice

Dec 24, 2003, 4:55 AM

Post #26 of 39 (293 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shawnlim] Brand New!!! In here!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hehe Toro really is a very naughty boy. This morning Cry..cause he saw my cousin wake up already. I cannot tahan so open the crate let him out. Then give him makan. Then waiting for the timing when he want to do bussiness, faster carry him put at the top of the newspaper. Then only let him go into my bedroom, with his toy. Let him at there chewing his toy. I continue sleep. Then chew chew chew... bite my toe.... i say 'NO' then he stop...hehe......after that I wake up wash my face.....then he continue play play play....then start to tired.....sleep at the corner of my bed...with his head on the corner side of my TILAM.. and his body at the floor.... cause my TILAM is on the floor. Loooook so so so cute.........cause the corner side of the BED not flat.....then he sleep.....slow slow his head....swing down...hehe..then put his head back...hahah.......very cute...have use my phn to capture picture.... But can't upload at this TREAD to let you all see......

nathalie
Doggyman

Dec 24, 2003, 5:31 AM

Post #27 of 39 (293 views)
Shortcut
Re: [nelsonlye] Brand New!!! In here!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Smilehi,

now u know...this forum's really addictive..hehe

sorry for the late reply...normally for a few month's old pup, it is recommended to feed them 2-3 times a day to ensure that they digest properly...a small portion helps them to digest better. since both of u'll not be in during the day time...feeding Taro 2 meals would be more convenient for both of u. Once in the morning before u go to work and once again after u r back from work. Water is essential...do leave it 24 hours a day and if your pup plays with it, it's advisable to buy the water dispenser which can be hung on the cage so that he'll not spill it.

Lastly u mentioned ur Taro is fat, is it that his belly is round? if that's the case ur pup may require deworming coz there might be some worms in the stomach...the best thing is to bring him to the vet to get a jab. but before that just bath him first coz he'll not be able to bath for a week after his jab...a vet can give u more accurate advices regarding ur pup n teach u more Smile

nelsonlye
Novice

Dec 25, 2003, 12:50 AM

Post #28 of 39 (287 views)
Shortcut
Re: [nathalie] Brand New!!! In here!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

My story continue on here http://www.puppy.com.my/...;;page=unread#unread Oh ya, i stay some where at Wangsa Maju, can some one tell me where can get a good VET? And how much will cost for the JAP ah? Me really brand new of having puppy. Thank You.

NeXiEm
Dog Kichi

Dec 25, 2003, 2:47 AM

Post #29 of 39 (285 views)
Shortcut

nice to hear that he's enjoying his life with you... i can imagine how cute he is... but is better you play with him after you come back from work... or before you go to work... living him alone for too long, he might be " depressed".

-my DoGs And I-
LaSSie, CynDy aNd CheSteR

nathalie
Doggyman

Dec 25, 2003, 4:11 AM

Post #30 of 39 (284 views)
Shortcut

Smilehi,

sorry but i can't help u much in locating a good vet coz i don't live in KL but regarding the jabs....the parvovius will normally cost less than $40 but the 6 in 1 will be within $30- $60 depending on whhich vet u r going to Smile

nelsonlye
Novice

Dec 25, 2003, 5:52 AM

Post #31 of 39 (282 views)
Shortcut
Re: [nathalie] Brand New!!! In here!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

For the JAP any diff ah? All JAP are same right? Just go to the vet & tell him I wan to JAP or?...

nathalie
Doggyman

Dec 26, 2003, 8:26 AM

Post #32 of 39 (280 views)
Shortcut

Smilehi,

there r several kinds of jabs but normally vets would recommend a parvovirus jab for a pup below 8 weeks while a 6 in 1 meaning it prevents 6 types of diseases r recommended for pups 8 weeks n above. they will require 2 jabs of either parvo + 6 in 1 or 2 jabs of 6 in 1 n finally the last jab would be booster.

after that ur pup will only need it's jab annually from the date of your 3rd jab.

don't worry coz normally when u tell the vet that the pup has not been vaccinated, they know what to do. for ur info, the current common jab'ld be the 6 in 1 but there r also 7, 8 even 10 in 1 in the market but not much ppl does it furthermore it's quite pricey Smile

phoenix
K9 Kaki

Dec 26, 2003, 8:00 PM

Post #33 of 39 (278 views)
Shortcut

Hello!

I can recommend a good vet. It's at Tmn Melawati. I can't mention the vet name here (rules of the forum), so, if you can give me your email address, I will email it to you.

When you see the vet, just tell him it's a new puppy and they will give the the necessary vaccinations (also called jab). From what I know, new puppies need 3 jabs for the first few months. More info can be obtain once you have seen the vet.

Don't worry. The vet will assist you in whatever information that you need to know.

(This post was edited by phoenix on Dec 26, 2003, 8:02 PM)

aateh
Novice

Dec 26, 2003, 9:24 PM

Post #34 of 39 (275 views)
Shortcut

Hi Nelson,

My another puppy-rottweiller (only 3month) also same with ur puppy...'NON STOP' look like very busy...run all the way,jump up & down.

*B4 taking breed,always noisy... (malay:'tak boleh tahan!'Tongue) after meal,sit properly... (Chinese:'Chai ni dou bu de kon'Tongue)

mafia
Canine Addict

Dec 28, 2003, 10:01 AM

Post #35 of 39 (270 views)
Shortcut
Re: [aateh] Brand New!!! In here!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

hey nelson, how ur puppy?

puppy alway like that wan!! like to play play

my ginger oso like that when young!!

This message is intended for the use of the individual addressee(s) named above and may contain information that is confidential, privileged or unsuitable for overly pang-tang persons with low self-esteem, no sense of humour or sexual religious beliefs.
He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart.
You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion

nickyahngan
Novice

Dec 28, 2003, 6:21 PM

Post #36 of 39 (270 views)
Shortcut

welcome to puppy.com

hope you have fun here and there.....

it going to take some time and effort for potty training...be patient and prepare to spend some time......

but dont worry....u can always get advise from the family of puppy.com

hope to see you at k9 event soon...

men best friend are dog,beer,cigarette and women.....what will be the women best friend.....simply a dog will doTongueTongue
men best friend are dog,beer,cigarette and women.....what will be the women best friend.....simply a dog will do

(This post was edited by nickyahngan on Dec 28, 2003, 6:26 PM)

sharon
Enthusiast

Dec 29, 2003, 8:58 AM

Post #37 of 39 (263 views)
Shortcut

Hello Nelson

Welcome to the forum!Smile

Regards
Me & Makiyo

jooann
Enthusiast

Dec 29, 2003, 11:53 PM

Post #38 of 39 (256 views)
Shortcut

Hi Nelson, welcome to puppy.com!

Have fun taking care of your new puppy! So kind of you to adopt the little abandoned pup! Smile My new puppy will be coming home end of this week... i just can't wait! Tongue

Regards, Joo Ann.

yumiko_masaki
ALPHA

Jan 8, 2004, 8:12 PM

Post #39 of 39 (244 views)
Shortcut

Smilehi there.. welcome to the forum,

nice meeting you here... i have a minpin called mitcher and he is 3 yrs old and a labbie called roscoe and he is 6 months old... hope that you'll have fun here... Smile hey ur dog is very cute ///
~~~ It'S a DoGgY DoG WorLD~~

%%%%
^""'^ %%%%
( ' ; ' )
(")**(") WOW! WOW!

YUMIKO masaki @ charming PARIS girl
love's dogs... true dog lover !!!
My PETS, My FRIEND, My FAMILY

MY DEAREST MITCHER BOY MUMMY WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU 13TH MAY 2007

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my