someone said i should come here and introduce myself, so here i am

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

ilovenba
Enthusiast

Nov 4, 2004, 6:07 PM

Post #1 of 30 (573 views)
Shortcut
someone said i should come here and introduce myself, so here i am Can't Post

as see in subject, hehe, i am boonlee, and i stay in equine park, sri kembangan there and i have 2 puppies a male jrt name ono jr., and a female mongrel name snowy, but my gf likes to call her baby, and now she's used to the name of baby, and wont respond to me when i call her snowy. ono is 4+ month old, while snowy is about 3 month. ono got his second japs and snowy hasn't has any yet. plan to goto the vet clinic in upm, but cant arrage the time as this week i will be flying back to penang to have a internal meeting. Frown

the first puppy i have is a female dalmation cross, named sally, passed away a week after when i bought her back from the petshop. the vet said she got invected by a fatal virus.Frown then later i got a boxer, his name is ono,he's hyperactive and endless energy to play with. likes to chase cats when i take him to walk and i'll need a strengh of hercules to pull him back. have to force to sent him away due to my mom get allergies to him. so give out to my fren's fren at ipoh. heard he's size is as big as a pig now, haha, cant imagine that.

nothing is imposible, it just looked that way.

Concorn
ALPHA

Nov 4, 2004, 6:13 PM

Post #2 of 30 (567 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ilovenba] someone said i should come here and introduce myself, so here i am [In reply to] Can't Post

Hello,

Welcome ar!! Read ur thread, hmmm... how come all ur doggy have a sad story wan...

Anyway, take good care of snowy and ono jr... Well, I'm a beagle girl at 11 mths. Mummy give me a name quite similar to hers... Coco... Nice or not???Smile

At times, m very notty and playful and hyperactive too. Mummy tak boleh tahan wan...

*Coco & Concorn*

** If It's Yours it happen to be Mine, But What Is Mine Is always Be Mine - Coco's Motto**

Coco Leng Lui Album
~ latest update Oct 02

ilovenba
Enthusiast

Nov 4, 2004, 6:57 PM

Post #3 of 30 (556 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Concorn] someone said i should come here and introduce myself, so here i am [In reply to] Can't Post

well i am kinda sad for my past 2 puppies. hope it will not happen to my ono jr. and snowy. snowy is very notty, she always slip out from the house and play outsite. but she will go back before i wake up and before i reach home from my work place. i notice this when sometimes i go back home early, she was exploring around the area or playing with the babara. babara is my neighbour's dog, my neighbour have 4 big dog, 3 mongrel and a rotweiler. the rest of the dogs arent frenly to me nor my puppies except this babara. babara din like me much but he love to be frens with my ono jr. and snowy. sometimes babara will bring out her toys and play with them, hehe, sounds amazing huh... and snowy always bring babara's toy back to my house. ono jr. dare not to go out without permission, but snowy wont care at all. i've barricade my fence with the net but snowy will climb up the net and slip out when at the dawn and the time i goto work when babara comes to find her.

Concorn
ALPHA

Nov 4, 2004, 7:17 PM

Post #4 of 30 (550 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ilovenba] someone said i should come here and introduce myself, so here i am [In reply to] Can't Post

Wah!! SNowy so clever huh!! Since she knows her way home then let her roam outside the house lar... At least she'll learn how to protect herself from there.... But does she have a tag with her???

Where do you stay? Quite a number of dogs, your neighbour can keep?? hmmm....

Good lar, at least u do not need to buy them any toys. Can share toys with barbara!! At the moment, what brand of kibbles does your kiddo eat???

*Coco & Concorn*

** If It's Yours it happen to be Mine, But What Is Mine Is always Be Mine - Coco's Motto**

Coco Leng Lui Album
~ latest update Oct 02

barry

Nov 4, 2004, 7:19 PM

Post #5 of 30 (550 views)
Shortcut

Hi Boon Lee,

Welcome to the forum.Snowy is such a wildchild.A girl with an attitude but you better be careful with the going out alone thing cause Mppj are very active nowadays.

ilovenba
Enthusiast

Nov 4, 2004, 7:54 PM

Post #6 of 30 (547 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Concorn] someone said i should come here and introduce myself, so here i am [In reply to] Can't Post

well she's too clever. well i donwan to let her go out coz she hasn't take any injection yet. btw, where can i get the tag? should apply from mpsd? hehe.. tot u read my threads, i am staying at equine park, sri kembangan there. somewhere very near to pasar borong selangor. well my neighbour cage his dog annever let the other 3 dogs out except barbara. so 3 of them are very aggressive and always bark when someone passing by. my neighbour is somewhat frenly, sometimes when i go outstation i'll ask them to look after my puppies. my neighbour & my gf love snowy so much. they said she's cute and said ono jr. is too active and smelly.Crazy. i love both of them, i like to take ono for a walk and short sprints. haha, well he really run very fast and well, hardly for me to catch up if i let hime run freely with me. snowy don like ppl to take her. when we want to take her out she refuses to walk unless we gave her something to eat..

the area here got a lot of ppl keeping dogs. there's a few dalmation, boxer, pomeranian and rotweiler in the area. but at my row, my neighbour and me only is keeping the dogs.

i used to fed them science diet, soak with milk, but they don like it much, then i change to ekanuba, where they oso donlike it, then i change to nutro, and they like it so much. then i just bought the blackwood for them, as the petshop there don sell nutro brand. hehe... it very much depends of me which petshop i go though. usually i'll goto the one and only petshop in sri kembang, where they have sciece diet, and ekanuba and others but don have nutro or blackwood. then sometimes i'll goto the pet gossip at usj, where i can get the nutro, their favorites for them, or sometimes i'll just goto taipan and get the blackwood.

what about urs pupppy then??

ilovenba
Enthusiast

Nov 4, 2004, 8:01 PM

Post #7 of 30 (543 views)
Shortcut
Re: [barry] someone said i should come here and introduce myself, so here i am [In reply to] Can't Post

hi barry, well she likes to hang out with her frens, barbara outside coz they'll torn the rubbish and play together. i'd tried to teached her not to go out but end up she will go out when i was not around or at sleep and awaken by the 3 dogs oppsite my house barking at her.. sounds like the alarm... poor me... sigh... but she don bother though... just keep on exploring herslef or playing with barbara... btw, where can i get the dog tag?

Concorn
ALPHA

Nov 4, 2004, 8:08 PM

Post #8 of 30 (542 views)
Shortcut

Oh !!! Yeah ho. At Sri Kembangan... Hmmm... to apply for license it has to be at ur area authority lor...

Izzit!! Snowly hasnst finished her jap then better locked her up lor.... You don't want her to get sick from mingling with other dogs....Prevention is better than cure lor..

Coco has been on Science Diet since she's starting to eat. Only recently, she's a bit choosy about her kibbles. I have changed the flavour from chicken to lamb and rice and then back to chicken again. But now she totally don't want to touch her kibble. so i changed to Royal Canin. Don't noe how many times she will eat lar.... Very troublesome this lil girl... If she don't eat, she really will not touch her kibble at all for more than a week...

Now also feeding her the omega 3 & 6. She loves this one very much...

*Coco & Concorn*

Coco Leng Lui Album
~ latest update Oct 02

barry

Nov 4, 2004, 8:11 PM

Post #9 of 30 (541 views)
Shortcut

I have no idea where to apply dog license cause i didn't apply for my dog.They are in door at all time.

MisterStan
Doggyman

Nov 4, 2004, 10:52 PM

Post #10 of 30 (536 views)
Shortcut

hi there

welcome to this forum. wow, your story are pretty interesting, and sorry to hear about your sally that pass away, due to the fact that the pet shop fault. your snowy is so intelligent, no matter how what you do to prevent her to play with barbara, she got ways to overcome your obstacles. UnsureUnsureUnsure hope to see you one day.

jeeyin
Enthusiast

Nov 5, 2004, 2:22 AM

Post #11 of 30 (523 views)
Shortcut

Hi there !! NIce to meet you !! Plz say hi to both ur puppies !!

I saw u asking about the tag...actually i just got one few weeks ago and i applied it at the DBKL office near JAlan Kuchai ..u know where ?? THe procedure was simple..just fill in the form and pay RM10 and that's it. They will give u the tag...BUt i'm not sure whether it's the same in every office..so better check carefully 1st ~~

Jee Yin

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Nov 5, 2004, 3:39 AM

Post #12 of 30 (520 views)
Shortcut

Hi !

Warm welcome to the forum..... Smile

cheers,
minglmy

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Nov 5, 2004, 4:57 AM

Post #13 of 30 (511 views)
Shortcut

Hello and welcome to the family.....

Nice to hear about your Ono Jr and Snowy@ Baby... so sad lah our other previous dogs.... anyway, I have 4 dogs my self.....

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.
THEY NEED YOUR HELP AND LOVE

ilovenba
Enthusiast

Nov 5, 2004, 6:12 PM

Post #14 of 30 (499 views)
Shortcut

me is going back to penang today and will be back on the coming tuesday. want to spent more time with family @ penang but cant leave my puppies here alone as my gf is going back to her johor home town. so i guess this raya i'll be staying in sri kembang with my puppies... really have to put a lot of commitment when keeping the puppies... haha.. so cham..

well i learn a trick from my frens... he says that if the puppy is choose and downwan to touch the food when u feed them, just throw the food away and reduces the amount the next time u feed them. do again if then donwan to eat until they do so. well i donno if it will work on my ono jr and snowy... never try it anyway.. any advice? hehe

ilovenba
Enthusiast

Nov 5, 2004, 6:20 PM

Post #15 of 30 (498 views)
Shortcut
Re: [MisterStan] someone said i should come here and introduce myself, so here i am [In reply to] Can't Post

yea... sally is so kesian, she stayed with me for the first 3 days and then she start to get dirrhea and i sent her to the vet clinic. the vet doctor says she had infected by some virus and only is 95% fatal. then i let her stay there for another 4 days but then she cannot make it and passed away. snowy very smart, now when i call her name in my house, she'll run back home when she's running out from the house. well i donno if it's a good thing to let here roam outside, any advice?

ilovenba
Enthusiast

Nov 5, 2004, 6:23 PM

Post #16 of 30 (497 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jeeyin] someone said i should come here and introduce myself, so here i am [In reply to] Can't Post

ok, thanks for the information.

ilovenba
Enthusiast

Nov 5, 2004, 6:30 PM

Post #17 of 30 (493 views)
Shortcut
Re: [crazymouse_yyh] someone said i should come here and introduce myself, so here i am [In reply to] Can't Post

yea i the the boxer pix on your avatar there. so nice. i like boxer. i bought my boxer at the petshop for the first time i saw it. they are so cute when they are puppies... and very playful and seldom make noices. i sleep with him together and i takes him out for a walk every nite... really miss my ono sr. a lot...

Concorn
ALPHA

Nov 5, 2004, 6:37 PM

Post #18 of 30 (493 views)
Shortcut

Ooh!! You are not bringing your furkids back to hometown???? So who's gonna take care of them???

M goin to Penang on deepavali until the first day of Raya. Be around during the raya festive.... Ai, so boring... Yeah lor, must put lots of commitment on our beloved pet lor..

About choosy pet on food... Huh, I don't noe your friends advice would work lar... Normally, I'll keep the food away until the next day same procedures of feeding and if she still don't eat, I'll repeat the same lor until if she feels hungry then she eat lor....

*Coco & Concorn*

Coco Leng Lui Album
~ latest update Oct 02

ilovenba
Enthusiast

Nov 5, 2004, 6:55 PM

Post #19 of 30 (485 views)
Shortcut

nope. i am taking flight and my moms is allergies to puppies. my gf will look after loh and my neighbour, barbara's owner too. so nice to be in penang. u are penang lang also ah? haha.. i miss my mother's char koay teow, the REAL hokkien me, the mamak stall, the dim sum, the koay chiap and much much more foods there and my best frens.... miss them a lot....

Concorn
ALPHA

Nov 5, 2004, 7:24 PM

Post #20 of 30 (484 views)
Shortcut

Ooh!! REally funny ho, how's the allergies on dogs looks like??? Well, it's good to have a close friends and a good neighbour to look after your furkids when u r not around...

Well, actually m not from penang. I'm local but just tat love to drive up to Penang for good food only. I'll be there for 3 days 2 nite just to savour the food there. Like oyster mee, kuey teow t'ng, cendol, assam laksa, hokkein mee and others. Then on the way back , drop by at Bkt Tambun for their cheap, delicious and affordable seafood...

Gosh!! You really make me hungry liao.. Well, any nice food stall for recommendation??

Will you be registering your furkids for the OB class?

*Coco & Concorn*

Coco Leng Lui Album
~ latest update Oct 02

ilovenba
Enthusiast

Nov 5, 2004, 9:31 PM

Post #21 of 30 (480 views)
Shortcut

haha.. yea kinda lucky to have a good neighbour. hehe, but me oso good ma.. evertime their dogs bark at late nite me oso never complain... hehe

wel penang got many good food. most famous is at the gurney there, or at the mcAlister road site. but the food there are so so, and the price is slightly expensive(KL Price). well if u do know some small small place like kimberly street koay chiap, which is really tasty, and there's a nite time dim sum restaurant there, call tai dong(Big East), which their kauchi and egg tart is very very delicious. and if u know how to goto mount eskin, there a western food stall there selling very nice delicious western food. the food stall is at a chinese temple. then if u want to get some japanese food, can always goto the yataimura a the pulau tikus there, beside house of burmah, where u can get a very nice ramen. yemmy... i m going back tonite and tomolo i'll be there to have my ramen.... hehe... as for char koay teow u can always goto the lorong selamat, the sisters char koay teow, nice but expensive. for me i am more prefer to my mum's char koay teow. hehe... then u can goto abu siti lane to get the coconut juice, u can see the indian guy showing their skill to chop the coconut and it's very cheap per coconuts, rm 1.20- 1.70 per coconut. as for hokkien mee, there's a few place very famous, one is the hokkien mee at the green house, another one is at somewhere near kong wah yit poh hq there, very nice... long time din go there and eat liao. as for vietnamese food, there's a vietnamese restaurant at jalan kelawi there, called bingo, which is very nice and very tasty. then for chendol is always the one somewhere near the komtar there, can;t remember the road name, but very famous one and for ABC, goto the kekseng food stall. also somewhere near komtar. well if u happens to have frens there, they'll show u where to eat lah. if not then u can go and make some frens there.there's a tropical fruit farm near the teluk pahang dam there, if u go during the durian season, haha, u can eat all u can.... just pay some very cheap price... u'll enjoy very much there... hehe... most of the penang lang is quite frenly lah...

nope, havent register for the OB trainning, u'll be going? guess i wont be going lah. don have that much budget on my puppies....

MisterStan
Doggyman

Nov 5, 2004, 10:15 PM

Post #22 of 30 (479 views)
Shortcut

well, if snowy is well behaved, i think it should be ok to let her roam around, better than running in the house, afraid she knock here and there. but, gotta supervise also so that snowy don't get pregnant. TongueTongueTongueTongue

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Nov 6, 2004, 5:51 AM

Post #23 of 30 (473 views)
Shortcut

Oh, that is my boxer Toby, I have 2 boxers, the other older one is called Rexx.....love boxers when they are puppies lah, the head and eyes so cute...!!!! Yah loh, seldom make noise and likes to hug us wan..... I know how you feel.... I also lost 2 dogs last time.... not curi or run away lah, they die loh.....

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.
THEY NEED YOUR HELP AND LOVE

Concorn
ALPHA

Nov 6, 2004, 7:06 PM

Post #24 of 30 (466 views)
Shortcut

Hi!!

Thanx so much for the great menu in penang... But of all the venue, I don't like the Keck seng's food. It's standard dropped so much. And the food there now, is not as good as many claims...

Reading that the venue and food, could you just email me the exact address and their speciality on their food??? Pleasssssssseeeeeeeee!! I really would like to try out something nice in penang...

Well, I have send my Coco to ob class long time before when she's still at 4 mths old. Now planning to register her to the agility class only lor. If you join the ob class organized by puppy.com, it's cheaper lar compare to those private one like pet safari at Ikano. Previously, Coco did her ob at Ikano which they charged for RM350 for 10 classes only. But indoor with aircon lor... Clean environment and strict trainer too. Worth the price, I can say!!

*Coco & Concorn*

Coco Leng Lui Album
~ latest update Oct 02

ilovenba
Enthusiast

Nov 7, 2004, 9:20 AM

Post #25 of 30 (462 views)
Shortcut

well i am at penang now... enjoying my food, will mail u a list, which i got it from my frens, i cant tell u the exact place coz i never really remember the street name, hehe, coz i know where to find them so never remember their name.

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my