bow wow wow!

wais81
Enthusiast

Aug 6, 2004, 7:08 PM

Post #1 of 11 (574 views)
Shortcut
bow wow wow! Can't Post

hello all,

i have been keeping dogs since young and i just love dogs, i have 3 dogs at home with me now, 2 shih tzu which my sis insisted on buying..i would prefer a pug!!!....and also a great dane mix shar pei (she is the cutest thing i ever saw...) i am christopher by the way, just got back from United states....had a cocker spaniel in the states but couldn't bring it back. missed it so much.....i couldn't bring it back because i alreadyn have a dominant shih tzu at home and that cocker of mine is another dominant fella..both like taking control.....the vets in the states advised me not to put them together....so i found a very good home for the cocker in the states....he is now living happily with the owner....glad i have found him a good home...well this is a great forum and lots of friendly ppl here i must say.....cheers everyone....hope to meet u guys soon....Wink

Christopher

yst323
Old Kaki

Aug 6, 2004, 7:19 PM

Post #2 of 11 (573 views)
Shortcut
Re: [wais81] bow wow wow! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi, welcome on board and welcome back to M'sia. Laugh

Glad to hear that u have found a good home for your cocker spaniel... Hope you'll enjoy here.Smile

ST & PP & TT Frown

PP & TT photos
(latest upload: 3 Feb 2006)

MisterStan
Doggyman

Aug 6, 2004, 7:22 PM

Post #3 of 11 (571 views)
Shortcut

hi . welcome back to malaysia. currently where ru staying now. it is sad to hear that you have to choose 1 between 2 of them. Frown

nathalie
Doggyman

Aug 6, 2004, 9:17 PM

Post #4 of 11 (565 views)
Shortcut

Smilehello cris,

welcome to the forum...hmmm separating with your pet most be painful for you especially when you are so close to bringing them home yet there's a barrier blocking you. However glad that u have found a new owner for your cocker.

hope you'll enjoy you visits in the forum Smile

ai_ney
Ultra ALPHA

Aug 6, 2004, 10:46 PM

Post #5 of 11 (560 views)
Shortcut

good taste u have! yes... get a pug! Wink Laugh and come join us in pug... look under the toy breed section in this forum and'll find us! Cool

Smile
Sookie's Photo Gallery
DON'T BREED AND BUY, WHILE HOMELESS ANIMALS DIE.
EVERY DOG SHOULD HAVE A HOME.

phoenix
K9 Kaki

Aug 7, 2004, 12:45 AM

Post #6 of 11 (554 views)
Shortcut

Hello and welcome to the forum! Wink

"The reason a dog has so many friends, is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue"
- Anonymous

The Poisoned One speaks

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Aug 7, 2004, 1:31 AM

Post #7 of 11 (548 views)
Shortcut

Hi Christopher,

a warm welcome to the forum here and do hope that you enjoy this forum as much as we do.... btw, do come and join us for jungle trekking every saturday if you do have time ! you can get more info from the event calendar Smile

cheers,
minglmy

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Aug 7, 2004, 6:00 AM

Post #8 of 11 (542 views)
Shortcut

Hello Christopher and welcome backSmile

I was also brought up in a house full of dogs... now I have 4 hahahhaha.... can't have anymore coz they are a handful enough with the rest of my mini zoo hahahahah..... Oh, your shih tzu is also dominant? Just like mine.... the most dominant of all hahaha... Willy, the 10 yr old shih tzu is the boss of the house and all my other big dogs kowtow to him.... I'm lucky that they all respect him and never show any aggression over him...... It must be a heartbreaking thing to give up your cocker to another family......

Well, would like to see your dogs pics! You can view mine at photos.yahoo.com/yuinhun_yyh

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.
THEY NEED YOUR HELP AND LOVE

thedogghouse
Enthusiast

Aug 7, 2004, 7:56 AM

Post #9 of 11 (530 views)
Shortcut

Smilehi christopher,

welcome to the forum. it's fun to share things in this forum. everyday i spend my time reading some forums and which helps me alot of taking good care of my MS. hope you will enjoy it too. pug is cute. get one lar.... Tongue

have fun!! Wink

JolinG
Doggyman

Aug 7, 2004, 8:11 AM

Post #10 of 11 (527 views)
Shortcut

hie there christopher

welcome to the forum...hope u enjoy urself...

2 shih tzu and a great dane with with SHAR peI?????// how DOEs it look like??? im so so curious!!ShockedShocked

ladee_m
Doggyman

Aug 8, 2004, 8:24 PM

Post #11 of 11 (519 views)
Shortcut

HI Smile

Big welcome to you n your furkids... hope you have a great time here meeting many fabulous ppl and making new friends... ENJOY!!! Wink

CLICK ON =>Poodles' Friendly Gang ListSmile

I wonder if other dogs think poodles are members of a weird religious cult.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my