Home: Members' Area: Members' Introduction:
St Bernard lovers

jn_ham
New User

Jun 21, 2005, 9:18 AM

Post #1 of 14 (922 views)
Shortcut
St Bernard lovers Can't Post

I am actually quite new in here....just would like to say hi to all the dog lovers...I own a St Bernard. He is about 1 year and 7 month old and he weighs around 60 plus kgs. Name is Suga and he is the son of Malaysian Champion Mr Harry.. Gosh you should have look at his dad. They are not that gentle afterall. But he is truly and intelligent dog. Very Very smart and easy to train. It took me twice to show him his poo poo and pee pee place and he even figured out that there are actually 3 toilets in my house!

I am not am expert in dog training or whatsoever but anyone who needs a fair share of advise on how to bring up this gentle giants, do drop me a line here and I would be most happy to assist you and would love to have a look at yours too. So far I have only seen 2 st bernards around and 3 ( Mr Harry and his two wives) from the breeder's place.

(This post was edited by Admin on Jun 21, 2005, 3:06 PM)

nicky_spykeaz
Doggyman

Jun 21, 2005, 12:17 PM

Post #2 of 14 (910 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jn_ham] St Bernard lovers [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi welcome to the forum..Never touch a St Bernard b4 because it huge..Hope to meet your st bernard one day...at this time...have fun and be craze...LaughLaugh

Cheers ya,

Nicki the Devil live by the reputation of the name

boBby is a craz3 car PassaNger
Fat FaT other case Elegant Car GuEst
What make Me?
A LoYal huMan Driver.... Frown

NoBody is Prefect, Guess What i am Nobody
Nice to meet YOu

(Bobby+Nicky craze JT memBer)

BoBby San DogstEr
http://www.dogster.com/?158414

http://spykeaz-devil.blogspot.com/

JoeSmith
K9 Maniac

Jun 21, 2005, 5:02 PM

Post #3 of 14 (907 views)
Shortcut

Welcome to the forum. Have fun and enjoy our company as we are happy to have yours.

ladee_m
Doggyman

Jun 21, 2005, 9:58 PM

Post #4 of 14 (899 views)
Shortcut

Ello

Welcome... hope u have fun here... meet many nice ppl & make many new frens too Wink enjoy

CLICK ON =>Poodles' Friendly Gang ListSmile

I wonder if other dogs think poodles are members of a weird religious cult.

Sydney
Doggyman

Jun 22, 2005, 1:10 AM

Post #5 of 14 (887 views)
Shortcut

HiFrown

Welcome to the forum. There's 1 famous st bernard owner here in this forum(jeniffer3363)
She also have a st bernard which gave birth to a litter of puppies.

Enjoy your stay hereSmile

FrownFrownSidney's DogsterFrown
Frown
Your's truly,
Sydn3yFrownFrownFrown

DragonArt

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Jun 25, 2005, 9:23 PM

Post #6 of 14 (868 views)
Shortcut

Hi jn_ham,

warm welcome to the forum here ya ! Hope you enjoy and make more friends around !

cheers,
minglmy

samk201
Novice

Jul 6, 2005, 6:44 AM

Post #7 of 14 (841 views)
Shortcut

hi jn_ham i am sam from kl too i been looking for st bernad too would u help me to get some info of this gaint ? is that easy to take care?...thank

mandyfwy

Jul 7, 2005, 7:27 AM

Post #8 of 14 (830 views)
Shortcut

Your Suga remind me "Beethoven"!

mandy

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Jul 27, 2005, 6:16 AM

Post #9 of 14 (804 views)
Shortcut

Hi jn_ham,

warm welcome to the forum here ya ! Do enjoy reading and also getting to know the members around :) Nice gentle giant u got there

cheers,
minglmy

mercus
New User

Aug 7, 2007, 2:18 AM

Post #10 of 14 (662 views)
Shortcut

Hi.. need your advise

I also own a St. Bernard.. female.. about 1&half years old..

I found a big problem with this giant pet, my house is terrace corner lot, we have quite a big space for our dog, but my St Bernard always looking for Wet Places, always sleep on the corner wet shaded area. She is lazy to move her body, and scare the sunlight.

Am I need to put a Fan outside my house, to let her sleep in the correct place? Am I need to trim or cut my dog? Your St. Bernard also live outside? Any solution to avoid my St Bernard sleep in the wet place?

cheekai
Novice

Aug 7, 2007, 4:38 AM

Post #11 of 14 (650 views)
Shortcut

halor...welcome....st bernard!!...my dream dog...i always wanted to have a giant breed st bernard...but i stay in terrace house(intermediate) without big garden..ended having golden instead..but i really hope i can own a st bernard,pyrenese mountain dog all giant breed one day if i become millionair one day...hehe...i m crazy dog lover....:) hope i have chance to hug hug ur suga...wow...:)...now hug hug my gordon first lor...:P

sleeping beauty
Novice

Aug 27, 2007, 7:10 PM

Post #12 of 14 (573 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cheekai] St Bernard lovers [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi jn_ham,

I'm also new here and also own a st bernard. but my baby only 2 months old. I've consider so long to get him as i'm new in pet world, everyone advice me not to take this big breed as its hard to take care off. but still... I cant control myself to get him as this is my dream dog. Now, I brought him home 2 weeks ago, but i find it not so easy to train him, is it because he is still young and not understand my guidance? He is so playful ... Tonguebut cute. Can u share with me how have u train your st bernard and how can I take care of him better?

Do u keep him indoor or outdoor? Do u bath him yourself or send to pet shop? I've difficulties in bathing him and hair drying him as he keep running away.

Hope to hear from u soon.

Sleeping beauty and Kenji
Sleeping Beauty & Kenji

samk201
Novice

Oct 1, 2007, 7:22 PM

Post #13 of 14 (512 views)
Shortcut

hi i am sam i live in kl i got st bernad too looking for female to breed noe mine is 2 yrs old any info thanks

samk201
Novice

Oct 1, 2007, 7:27 PM

Post #14 of 14 (510 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mercus] St Bernard lovers [In reply to] Can't Post

hi mercus i am sam i got a gaint male st bernad..i am lloking for breed do u interest ?..thanks he is 2 yrs old now..pls contact me

In Reply To

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my