Home: Members' Area: Members' Introduction:
Please help the dog!Don't let it die!

siangling
New User

Mar 31, 2006, 2:19 AM

Post #1 of 1 (197 views)
Shortcut
Please help the dog!Don't let it die! Can't Post

Someone please help. A mixed terrier-dalmation is up for adoption. He's story was highlighted in today's (30th MArch) Malay Mail.The history of the dog and the owner was really bad enough. Really ppl, the owner didn't want to give him up but she had to as she is now living in the flats...

Her husband and son died four years ago and there was no one else to be her companion and she had adopted Mandhu, the dog, to be her only companion. Now that she can't afford to pay the rental she had to move to live with her friend in the flats and the authorities don't allow her to have a dog....she had no choice but to send it to the spca...but it was really unbearable for her. The dog had been her companion for these four years...she had came to malay mail for help. The reason why I knew all these was because I was talking to her on the phone and I really really wanted to help her although I can't adopt the dog myself because my parents didn't allow me as I already have a dog.

Well, Mandhu became fierce because it was cooped up in a cage...no dogs like that...besides, she had never had him cooped up before.i'm sure all of you know that how suffering it is to be cooped up...and SPca wants to put it to sleep. they gave her a deadline till this saturday....if no one's gonna adopt it by saturday it will be put to sleep....

Please...can someone please be kind enough to adopt Mandhu. All he needs is some time to adapt, attention and love....

If anyone's interested...please call Parvathi at 019-3040732.

Please...the deadline is saturday.

Please....i'm begging all of you...can someone please be kind enough to adopt Mandhu. His owner has been crying many nights thinking of his fate....she love him to bits and can't live without him. She would rather him being given to someone else than to be put to sleep.

I know all you people here are dog lovers...so please do a little kidness....I would have adopted him myself if it weren't because I've already had a dog at home and my parents didn't allow it. Please, anyone who's capable...please do so...

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my