My New Pup-Shih Tzu

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next page Last page  View All

venessa

Sep 16, 2004, 11:14 PM

Post #1 of 208 (2978 views)
Shortcut
My New Pup-Shih Tzu Can't Post

hi guys,

I'm consider new here. I just bought a Shih Tzu one week ago. Even the Vert complaint that he is too naughty & active. Blush His name is 'Fido', and he is about 12 weeks old now, sad was he is getting some flu now, but anyway, he is still naught, active and good appetite.

It's nice to join in this forum, and just to say 'helo' to everybody. Take Care ya. Wink

Regards,

Tongue*venessa*

MisterStan
Doggyman

Sep 16, 2004, 11:17 PM

Post #2 of 208 (2975 views)
Shortcut
Re: [venessa] My New Pup-Shih Tzu [In reply to] Can't Post

hi venessa. welcome to this forum. cute shih tzu you got there. such special color - brown on the eyes. Smile

venessa

Sep 16, 2004, 11:32 PM

Post #3 of 208 (2967 views)
Shortcut
Re: [MisterStan] My New Pup-Shih Tzu [In reply to] Can't Post

Hey, MisterStan,

Thanks for your praised. But wish that he could be recover ASAP, coz, he is vomitted after taking his dinner...just a bit worry about him.

Thank you,

Regards,

Tongue *venessa*

MisterStan
Doggyman

Sep 16, 2004, 11:39 PM

Post #4 of 208 (2966 views)
Shortcut

hi there,

did you check what did he vommited? sometimes when pups eat something dirty or licking something dirty, when we are not watching them, they tend to vomit. such things are pebbles, leaves, paper, plastic, licking shoes slippers, etc. so you have to supervise them. Smile

phoenix
K9 Kaki

Sep 17, 2004, 12:24 AM

Post #5 of 208 (2958 views)
Shortcut

Hello and welcome to the forum! Wink

With a new pup, comes big responsibilities. Plenty of information here to help you with that!

Have fun! Smile

"The reason a dog has so many friends, is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue"
- Anonymous

The Poisoned One speaks

anapsid
Novice

Sep 17, 2004, 1:00 AM

Post #6 of 208 (2952 views)
Shortcut

hi venessa,

sorry to hear abt fido. hope he gets better.

venessa

Sep 17, 2004, 1:28 AM

Post #7 of 208 (2948 views)
Shortcut

hi there,

Thanks for your information. ya, he did vomitted dog food..Frown ya, he likes to licking and bitting the shoes....etc..i used to scoled him...Crazy.haah.but he seem like not scared me ler..Unsure..ahah..
I must learn a lot from you......thanks again.

regards,

Tongue*venessa*

venessa

Sep 17, 2004, 1:30 AM

Post #8 of 208 (2947 views)
Shortcut
Re: [phoenix] My New Pup-Shih Tzu [In reply to] Can't Post

hi Phoenix,

thanks for your adviced..

Tongue*venessa*

venessa

Sep 17, 2004, 1:33 AM

Post #9 of 208 (2946 views)
Shortcut
Re: [anapsid] My New Pup-Shih Tzu [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Anapsid,

ya..a bit sad and keep worrying about him..Always think about, if he can asnwering the phone, i think i will keep calling him kua...ahha..Wink Anyway, thanks, i think he will be recover soon..since so many jie-jie, go-go is ancouraged him..

Tongue *venessa*

MisterStan
Doggyman

Sep 17, 2004, 2:36 AM

Post #10 of 208 (2944 views)
Shortcut

oh i see. at first, he might not be scared as he is not sure who is who and who is his master. but after some time, he could recognized who is master, and when you shout at him 'no' , he would run away. ekeke Smile

i not so experience. just sharing what i know. Smile

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Sep 17, 2004, 5:07 AM

Post #11 of 208 (2938 views)
Shortcut

Hello Venessa and Welcome!!!!Tongue

Yay! Another shih tzu owner.... I also have a shih tzu, do visit the shih tzu thread and sign your Fido's name there hehehehe..... my shih tzu, Willy is an old man... 10 years old!!! But still very active, playful and loves his food now heheheh....

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.
THEY NEED YOUR HELP AND LOVE

jeeyin
Enthusiast

Sep 17, 2004, 5:27 AM

Post #12 of 208 (2936 views)
Shortcut

Hi there !! A very nice photo of fido u have here~~

HAha..puppies are like that...active and naughty and always wanna play around...try to give him some training so that it's easier to control him later...

Jee Yin

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Sep 17, 2004, 5:38 AM

Post #13 of 208 (2935 views)
Shortcut

HI venessa,

warm welcome to the forum !!! hope you'll enjoy this forum as much as we do..... do join us for our event once in a while ok !

cheers,
minglmy

cnfs

Sep 17, 2004, 8:58 AM

Post #14 of 208 (2929 views)
Shortcut

Welcome Venessa and Fido!!!! Coco welcome you all too! Coco is 5 month old lor. There are many shih tzu owners here. Should you need help or advice, just drop a note in the relevant group/topic and I am sure you will be assisted in no time. For right now, do devote more time to your newcomer until he is well adjusted to the new environment. Is he still vomitting?

Regards,
Mr.Chris

venessa

Sep 17, 2004, 4:44 PM

Post #15 of 208 (2927 views)
Shortcut

Hi MisterStan,

He is too naughty and not even scared that you bit him...can you imagine that?! But everytime once he see me, he will barking, till my neighbour can hear...coz, he want me to let him out and play with him..can you imagine that? Early in the morning around 7am, once he see me, he will bark..ahah..Blush Thanks for your sharing, that is what i wanna to know. Wink

regards,

Tongue*venessa*

venessa

Sep 17, 2004, 4:49 PM

Post #16 of 208 (2926 views)
Shortcut
Re: [crazymouse_yyh] My New Pup-Shih Tzu [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi, CrazyMouse_yyh,

Oo, still active and playful, please just say 'helo' to him..hehe Tongue. ShihTzu Thread?! What is that?! How and Where could i find it?! Can you please share the info with me?! Thanks ya.

Wink*venessa*

venessa

Sep 17, 2004, 5:00 PM

Post #17 of 208 (2909 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jeeyin] My New Pup-Shih Tzu [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi JeeYin,

ya, coz he still got 1 more dose to go, that is why, he can't attend the 'Puppy Class' training. He is over active but sometime he will be very good boy..Crazy

Tongue * venessa*

venessa

Sep 17, 2004, 5:09 PM

Post #18 of 208 (2908 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cnfs] My New Pup-Shih Tzu [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Cnfs and Coco,

A nice photo and cute pup you have. She is so cute and sweetie. Good new is Fido no more vomitted. Coz, he eat too fast. After consult with vert, he told me that, some pup/dog likes to eat fast and that is not good for them. If for some small pups, better feed twice. Like first time 10grm and after 30 minutes another 10grm. So, all these is learn from the experiences...Blush Thanks ya...please say 'helo' to him.

Tongue*venessa*

venessa

Sep 17, 2004, 5:15 PM

Post #19 of 208 (2907 views)
Shortcut
Re: [minglmy] My New Pup-Shih Tzu [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Minglmy & all guys,

Thanks for your messges. I really want to say 'Thanks' to everybody here for your warm welcome to this forum.. I feel happy and apprecaited here..Blush ya, once Fido is stable and after 3 dose, defenitely i will bring the naughty boy out for joining some activities and know more new friends. Wink Actually, i can't wait for bringing him out..Unsure haha..

Tongue *venessa*

MisterStan
Doggyman

Sep 17, 2004, 5:24 PM

Post #20 of 208 (2905 views)
Shortcut

hi there. maybe you ought to send him for obedience training if he is hard to control. Smile check out puppy.com ob training. well, if u are not working, do play with him, buy some toys, and if he have complete all his vaccine, and taken the heart gard, bring him out for a walk nearby. well you can start a little training at home, teach him how to 'sit'. use treats as reward. but of course you gotta show him how to sit then he would only sit.

if he is fierce towards you and barks at you, you do that back to him, ekeke. my beagle pup sometimes bark at me, and when i bark and chase at him, he run away, ekekeke. hope this helps. hope to hear from you soon.

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Sep 17, 2004, 5:29 PM

Post #21 of 208 (2904 views)
Shortcut

well, puppy sure notty one lar ... juz have a lil bit of patience .... lots of love then things will be settle

btw, we will have an event on the Oct 3rd... think u can come n join with ur doggie ? *lots of friend there* Wink

cheers,
minglmy

venessa

Sep 17, 2004, 7:27 PM

Post #22 of 208 (2892 views)
Shortcut

hey, MisterStan,

you know?! I did bought a soft toy-a small ball for him, but less than 1 week, he already bitted till the ball koyak...haaha Crazy Heart Gard, what is Heart Gard, where can i get this, it should be after the 3 dose or when should it start taken?! Shocked bark & shout back?! Will it help?! Em, i think i will be trying tonite...ahah.. Now i did feed him the 'Nutri Start', it's a kind of Omega, yellow packaging, around RM20..many breeder recommended this. Thanks ya, i will try tonite. Hey, how old is your beagle liao?! He/She? naughty?! Playful?! ahah..tell me more about your 'Sweetie'..

regards,

Tongue *venessa*

venessa

Sep 17, 2004, 7:36 PM

Post #23 of 208 (2891 views)
Shortcut

Hi, Mimglmy,

Ya, luckly, yesterday bring him for a bathed and he is smell great now..ahha..Blush..If possible i wish to attend the Event on the Oct 3rd...but i think without Fido. Coz, he is just finished the 3rd dose, it's better keep him for 2 more weeks, rite? Wink So, see your there.

Regards,

Tongue *venessa*

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Sep 17, 2004, 8:11 PM

Post #24 of 208 (2879 views)
Shortcut

Yup...better keep him indoor 1st as u know a lot of other dogs will be there ... not to say anything but if ur pup's antibody is not strong enuf... u might not know what he might be infected so better play safe lar.

more ever after the 3 jabs ... there is many many many more events for him to participate mar so dun worry so much for him. Do come n join in the fun... get to know the people since most of our members will surely be there one !

cheers,
minglmy

venessa

Sep 17, 2004, 8:17 PM

Post #25 of 208 (2875 views)
Shortcut

Hey, Minglmy,

ya...Unsure I know Fido must be sad, coz, he really miss a lot of event likes, Traning Courses, Oct 3rd Events.....etc

You know?! My mom said that Fido it's just look like me exactly the same, when i was baby that time. Mom said, Fido is over-weight (Even Vert said, Fido is over-weight) Blush....coz, when i was baby that time, i was very 'FAT'.Mad..ahahha..Hey, Minglmy you and your sweetie will be going the Oct 3rd Event?!

Tongue *venessa*

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my