Introducing Sun Tan and Rich Tan

suntanrichtan
Novice

Mar 19, 2008, 9:12 PM

Post #1 of 1 (251 views)
Shortcut
Introducing Sun Tan and Rich Tan Can't Post

Hello,

I am a new member of this wonderful community. I have signed up a few weeks ago but have spent most of my time just reading whatever posts that caught my attention. One thing that touched me dearly is that we have now developed into a society that is more aware about animal welfare and basic care such as veterinary attention, proper diet, play time and exercise are no longer considered as unnecessary.

Therefore I am pleased to announce that I am a proud owner of a miniature poodle named Rich Tan. I am known as Sun Tan in the West and people chuckled and giggled at my name. Now, they have double the reasons to laugh when I introduce myself and my beloved baby. We are both very tanned indeed because we love the sunshine so much.

My fiance is a little jealous because I have named our dog Tan, rather than with his surname. The reason, as I have told him was because I am still not married to him. I reassured him that we could name our 2nd dog after his family name and he was real pleased.

Read more about me and my dog in the forum titled me and my dog.

Kudos to all of you who love dogs (and other animals) as much as you love mankind.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my